BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

Instantly and temporarily tightens, firms and smoothes the look of the eye area to diminish the appearance of crow's feet, fine lines, deep wrinkles and under-eye puffiness.

Benefits:

Firm-A-Tite™ - a trio of instant skin tighteners that temporarily lifts, firms and tightens the appearance of the skin.

Eyeliss™1 - a trio of peptides that work together to help visibly diminish the look of under-eye puffiness.

Eye Regener® - targets the look of bags under the eyes by helping to visibly diminish the appearance of excess fullness.

Argatensyl™ - immediately smoothes and instantly tightens the appearance of skin.

Vitamins C & E - provide anti-oxidant benefits.

Pro Vitamin B5 - helps condition and nourish the look of skin.

Retinyl Palmitate - a form of Vitamin A that is more gentle than retinol.

*Temporary effect

INGREDIENTS:

WATER/AQUA/EAU, GLYCERIN, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, SODIUM SILICATE, SODIUM MAGNESIUM FLUOROSILICATE, MAGNESIUM ALUMINUM SILICATE, SYMPHYTUM OFFICINALE LEAF EXTRACT, FOENICULUM VULGARE (FENNEL) SEED EXTRACT, MEDICAGO SATIVA (ALFALFA) SEED EXTRACT, ARGANIA SPINOSA KERNEL EXTRACT, HYDROLYZED LUPINE PROTEIN, PALMITOYL TETRAPEPTIDE- 7, DIPEPTIDE-2, PANTHENOL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, RETINYL PALMITATE, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, PHOSPHOLIPIDS, CHONDRUS CRISPUS (CARRAGEENAN), HESPERIDIN METHYL CHALCONE, STEARETH-20, SODIUM COCOYL GLUTAMATE, DISODIUM EDTA, BHT, PHENOXYETHANOL, METHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN, ETHYLPARABEN, BUTYLPARABEN, ISOBUTYLPARABEN.

• I've been researching this product for a while now. Whene...2 Answers
  • How does makeup sit on top of this??1 Answers
  • For those who have stated there are better products at le...1 Answers
Traci H.
N Hollywood
When they named this mask they were dead on as I can really feel my face starting to firm when I begin applying this onto my face. I don’t see it as something that should be used all of the time but maybe 2-3 times a month is pretty good for how often this should be used because it really is affective & it seems to keep my face firm for longer than you would imagine it to. If you overuse it, it can be somewhat uncomfortable as if you just got your face pulled tight from every angle. It’s for more mature skin in my opinion & I don’t think that females or males even younger than 30 should use this product because of how effective it is as their skin doesn’t need this much of a firming mask at their age unless they have really been hard on their skin. I like it a lot because like I said it is very affective and I only use it when I start noticing that my skin has lost a lot of its elasticity and again if I just use it one time it will keep my skin firm for a while so I don’t need to use it that often. It is pricey too so I like the fact that I don’t need to use it that often plus a little goes a long way.
Ashley H.
Cleveland, TN
THIS STUFF IS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!! When I first got it, I put it on my hand to test it out and I literally watched it take away dry and dead skin! It was the craziest thing! I put it on my face and it does wonders! It leaves it feeling soft, cleans and supple! Will purchase again! Me and my mom love this brand! This is my own opinion, given to me by my personal experience with the product..which is amazing😍
Jae F.
This mask is unlike many others and delivers instant results. For starters you apply it on a clean and dry face. As soon as you apply it in a circular motion, all over your face and neck, you’ll soon see the dead skin just peel right off. After doing that until all of the mask has either absorbed or peeled off you rinse and pat your face dry. The results are a much tighter and brighter complexion.
Leticia R.
Phoenix
This is the first exfoliant I have ever tried. I needed a lot of exfoliating done. Because I needed to exfoliate so much the instructions called to it to be done 3 times a week. It was very gentle on my face and I loveeeeed that when I used it three times a week it didn’t hurt my skin. The o my reason I did not give it 5 stars is because it’s so sensitive that I still feel i need to exfoliate 3 times a week.
Lacey P.
Delmar
I bought a trial size of this and it works better than any other instant eye treatments I have tried. I have hooded eyelids as well as really bad dark circles, and this helped both more than anything short of botox and fillers. Lifts and tightens and lasts most of the day. Excellent product!
Photographer P.
Ventura, California
I tried this as a sample from a Sephora’s because of the peeling effect. Ive gotten peels done professionally before, and I like them, so I decided to give this a try. The results were not very noticeable at first but after the third day using it I could notice a difference.
Robyn B.
Cameron , WV
All I can say is wow! This product does exactly what it says. All you need is a small amount, you can apply to targeted spots or all over and almost instantly you can feel the tingle of this product working. You can visually see your skin changing. It absolutely tightens the skin and removes all fine lines and even smooths out pores. If it had a little more lasting power I would definitely give another star. I was able to wear foundation on top without a problem as well. If your willing to pay the price, try this, you will not be dissatisfied.
Jordan W.
Middleton
I’ve only used this one, but I did not really see a difference. I feel like if i did use it more than once I would get a better idea, but it really didn’t appeal to me. If you are worried about aging and firming the skin I think this would be perfect for you.
Rachel D.
Williamsburg , KY
I'd give this product 100 stars if I could. One of my biggest insecurities is my smile lines and the fact that foundation always creases in them. I couldn't even tell you how much money I've spent trying to find a solution, but I've finally found it with this! It's less than $50 USD and you only need a little, so it lasts a loooong time.

Basically, this product "freezes" your expression lines for the day, but you can still feel and move your face and there's no discomfort. But best of all, I haven't experienced any smile line creases when using this product!
Cassey V.
Manchester, NH
This is definitely a different type of product. When you apply this you rub it into your skin and it removes a layer of dead skin that are congesting the face and making it look dull. It is a pricy item though so I only like to use it before a special event or a holiday when I'm going to be seeing a ton of people. It can be kind of of difficult to work with because when applying it you can't initially rub it on too much because then it will start peeling away the layer of a skin a little too soon.
Katherine G.
Hanford, CA
I would like to know how to use this product without it drying up and turning white and crusty on my face.?
Angelica N.
Lemoore, CA
I've been researching this product for a while now. Whenever I put on my makeup at some point my under eyes crease I can never have a nice smooth appearance. It's a little on the pricey side what other products would you girls recommend that can give kinda the same results?
Melissa J.
Clarkton, MO
Is this any good??
Sheryl W.
Lexington, KY
For those who have stated there are better products at lesser prices, would you care to share some of those products?
Amy G.
How does makeup sit on top of this??