Peter Thomas Roth Instant FIRMx uploaded by Gigi C.Peter Thomas Roth Instant FIRMx uploaded by Gigi C.Peter Thomas Roth Instant FIRMx uploaded by Maria M.

BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

The Ultimate Quick Fix! Instantly firm and smooth the appearance of age-revealing trouble spots with this temporary tightener. Simply apply, let dry, and splash away or pat away excess residue to help erase the appearance of forehead creases, "11" lines, crow s-feet, enlarged pores, and nasal-labial folds all day. Temporarily tighten the appearance of your skin & rewind the clock- instantly! Revolutionary formula means that the white residue is splashed away or patted away, while active firming agents remain behind. These agents work beneath the skin s surface to help tighten, firm & smooth the appearance of fine lines, deep wrinkles & pores. Instant FIRMx. see more...

• I've been researching this product for a while now. Whenever I pu...2 Answers
  • How does makeup sit on top of this??1 Answers
  • I would like to know how to use this product without it drying up...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Trish L.
Portage, MI
It's kind of hard to get this product on just right for me to be satisfied with wearing it out in public like it says you can do. It dries rather white and flaky and it's hard to combine with a moisturizer or foundation and look natural. If you just use it at night as a type of mask, it's perfectly fine and works well. You do feel it tighten your skin and if you stay still for the initial amount of time, it will keep your face from wrinkling up as long as you have it on.
Samantha C.
Brookhaven, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Let me start by saying I live by the Peter Thomas Roth line. My skin is clear perfection since using these products. The Instand FIRMx gives my skin life. I know that sounds overly dramatic, but it's the truth. After use, my skin feels like a literal baby's bottom, and looks bright and happy. Use it! Any of the products will make you happy :)
Shawn M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't feel that my face became firmer or un-wrinkled. It is over priced and broke my face out. i returned it to Sephora at the end of the month. I was disappointed and wouldn't repurchase or recommend. I think this company should cut down the amount of products they carry and focus on making a few very well.
Katie W.
Talladega, AL
This product is awesome! Once you apply the eye cream under eye, you can not only feel any 'bags' under your eye or wrinkles tightening up. You can SEE it smoothing out instantly. The only downer about this product is it can leave a residue and look ashy through your makeup. To avoid that, use a small amount.
Jennifer L.
Owensboro, KY
I seriously love all of Peter Thomas Roth products. They always make my skin feel so amazing, soft, and smooth afterwards. I was a first time user with this product and will definitely be purchasing again. The price point is a little high, but I definitely think the bang is worth your buck with this.
Carima O.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got a sample of this from Sephora and decided to give it a try one night. I swear my face was so tight I thought I had a facelift. I was not aware it would feel like a peel off mask. I think I will just use this product overnight as a mask and maybe only add it directly to my laugh lines.
Cheyanne C.
Chandler, AZ
I love this stuff! My friends loved it too! Once they watched me use it and felt my skin they were sold! I gave them samples of mine and they all soon went and purchased their own! I highly recommend it for anybody looking to get rid of dead skin! Love love love this stuff!
Tiffany L.
Weatherford, TX
I got a little foil sample of this firming serum. I felt it definitely help firm up my neck area and if I were to get a bigger bottle and used it regularly it would be a good preventative regemin to start now so I could stay youthful as I get older! #influrnster
Samantha C.
Gloucester, VA
Love this product, and brand!! It made my skin feel so smooth after using it, and made my skin tighter and plumper, but in a good way. Will definitely be repurchasing this. I highly recommend not just this product but the whole Peter Thomas Roth brand!!!
Ondina P.
Providence , RI
Got the sample size from sephora and automatically fell in love the first time i tried it. It comes out like a gel and you rub it all over the skin and it removes dead cells and and any other surface impurities. a little on the pricey side but worth it.
Katherine G.
Hanford, CA
I would like to know how to use this product without it drying up and turning white and crusty on my face.?
Angelica N.
Lemoore, CA
I've been researching this product for a while now. Whenever I put on my makeup at some point my under eyes crease I can never have a nice smooth appearance. It's a little on the pricey side what other products would you girls recommend that can give kinda the same results?
Amy G.
How does makeup sit on top of this??