Peter Thomas Roth Hyaluronic Happy Hour 2-Piece Kit

by Peter Thomas Roth

Get the hydration party started with a must-have duo formulated with Hyaluronic Acid - a potent hydrator that attracts up to 1,000 times it weight in water from moisture in the atmosphere. Includes Water Drench ® Cloud Cream Cleanser and Water Drench ® Hyaluronic Cloud Cream Hydrating Moisturizer. This kit has a retail value of $31 but is yours for just $22. $9 OFF! A $31 VALUE

Does this stuff really work? I want to try it but it’s expensive and want to make sure it’s worth it before I invest.[product:peter-thomas-roth-hyaluronic-happy-hour]
Start your review of Peter Thomas Roth Hyaluronic Happy Hour 2-Piece Kit!
Harrisburg, PA
Peter Thomas Roth Hyaluronic Happy Hour 2-Piece Kit uploaded by Amy W.
Omgosh this line is SO good and SO hydrating! Im obsessed with these products.
Omgosh this line is SO good and SO hydrating! Im obsessed with these products.
Lake Mary, FL
1,076 reviews
Now this is a good Mosturizer that keeps my skin hydrated for more than 24 hours. It's great for all skin types so no worries if you have sensitive skin
Orlando
Peter Thomas Roth Hyaluronic Cloud Cream Cleanser and Hydrating moisturizer are my favorite travel size skincare products. This pair is perfect for leaving your skin clean and super hydrated. Sometimes, I find this happy hour deal at Tjmaxx or Marshall’s.
Westchester , IL
One of my favorite skincare brands!!! You get what you pay for and it has made my skin nice and moisturized!
Santa Clarita, CA
The go tos in PTR line !!! I don’t a#swear by all of one line - skin care or makeup... so in fact these are the two products I swear by in Peter Thomas Roth for the $$- feel great, no matter what skin type!
Was so excited to see this set at Ulta last month. Both products have made the biggest difference to my face and eyes.
Concord, NH
It’s is really moisturizing. It is my absolute favorite! I highly recommend using it, my skin is super soft.
Franklin, NH
This gives good moisture However for me it was too heavy and sat more on top of my skin rather than absorbing. It left me feeling too greasy. It took care of my dry patches but I didn’t like the way it left my skin feeling heavy.
Pea Ridge, AR
Absolutely love this!! The cleanser gets all the dirt out of my pores and leaves a nice clean feeling! The moisturizer is to die for!!! Its super light and does an amazing job moisturizing!!!
Erie, PA
Love love love the entire peter thomas roth cloud line! Very sensitive, gentle, and great for any skin type!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Georgetown, KY
il y a 2 ans
Molly B. il y a 2 ans
It depends on your skin type I think. It is a very lightweight formula, so if you’re trying to get rid of dry patches, I wouldn’t recommend. This being said for combination skin that leans oily in the t zone, I’d say it works great. It’s a great day time moisturizer and goes on well under makeup. It doesn’t add too much residue to the skin and it immediately sinks in. It can be a bit bad on acne prone skin due to the coconut oil in the formula, but for the most part I’ve gotten away with using it even though I have somewhat acne prone skin. I enjoy it over other moisturizers and cleansers that I’ve tried.