BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

This fountain of youth mask harnesses the power of Hungarian thermal water, botanicals and modern technologies. For years, people came from afar to soak in the mineral-rich, fountain of youth thermal waters of the Hungarian spas owned by Peter’s grandparents. Today, Peter uses the most mineral-rich thermal water on earth from a secret spring deep below Hungary’s Carpathian Valley, where the earth’s crust is the thinnest—allowing water to absorb the most minerals as it bubbles to the surface. Rich and luxurious, this hydrating mask transforms with cool water into an invigorating flash of heat to open pores and optimize nutrient absorption. Infused with natural Hungarian botanicals of Sunflower, Apricot, Peach, Rosehip Seed, Almond, Pomegranate, Elderberry, Jojoba, Olive and Shea extracts, and bioengineered botanicals Gatuline® RC (from Beech Tree Buds) and Merospheres-V (from Rosemary). Helps reduce the look of fine lines, wrinkles, dullness, uneven skin tone and texture for smoother, healthier and younger-looking skin.

• Hungarian Thermal Water – bubbling up from the earth’s crust deep below Hungary’s Carpathian Valley, this ancient, mineral-rich water helps nourish and hydrate the look of skin with vital nutrients.
• MEROSPHERES-V – bioengineered from Rosemary Extract to help visibly restore skin’s natural moisture levels, strength and smoothness.
• GATULINE® RC – bioengineered from Beech Tree Bud Extract to help improve the look of fine lines, texture and hydration. With its 250-year lifespan, the Beech Tree has been known as the “Everlasting Youth Tree” since ancient times.
• Botanical Blend – luxurious cocktail of natural oils, butters and extracts including Sunflower, Apricot, Peach, Rosehip Seed, Almond, Pomegranate, Shea, Elderberry, Jojoba and Olive to help replenish, nourish and moisturize the look of skin.
• Kaolin Clay & Magnesium Sulfate – help open pores and draw out impurities in an invigorating flash of heat.

MAGNESIUM SULFATE, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, DIMETHICONE, SHEA BUTTER GLYCERIDES, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, CETEARETH-20, KAOLIN, ZEOLITE, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL, PRUNUS ARMENIACA (APRICOT) KERNEL OIL, PRUNUS PERSICA (PEACH) KERNEL OIL, ROSA MOSCHATA SEED OIL, PRUNUS AMYGDALUS DULCIS (SWEET ALMOND) OIL, SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (JOJOBA) SEED OIL, GLYCINE SOJA (SOYBEAN) OIL, HONEY (MEL), ELAEIS GUINEENSIS (PALM) BUTTER, PUNICA GRANATUM FRUIT JUICE, FAGUS SYLVATICA BUD EXTRACT, SAMBUCUS NIGRA FRUIT EXTRACT, ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS (ROSEMARY) LEAF EXTRACT, TOCOPHEROL, GLYCERIN, ILLITE, SQUALANE, HYDROGENATED VEGETABLE OIL, LECITHIN, ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE, DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL, DIMETHICONE/PEG-10/15 CROSSPOLYMER, POLYSILICONE-11, LAURYL PEG-9 POLYDIMETHYLSILOXYETHYL DIMETHICONE, WATER/AQUA/EAU, ETHOXYDIGLYCOL, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, SODIUM CITRATE, BENZYL ALCOHOL, BENZOIC ACID, SODIUM BENZOATE, POTASSIUM SORBATE, PHENOXYETHANOL.

Tiffany N.
CHICAGO , IL
Review for: Peter Thomas Roth Hungarian Thermal Water Mineral-Rich Atomic Heat Mask 5.1 oz/ 150 mL more...
So, this is a fun little product. It's a clay mask that you leave on for 1 to 3 minutes and then wet your fingers and rub in, then wash off. Pretty basic except as you rub it in the mask heats up. Good stuff. Except I remember a clean and clear (I think) face wash from...sheesh 20(!) years ago that did basically the same thing.

I'm giving this 3 stars because it is a nice mask, it's very thick, goes on and comes off well. Will you see amazing results? Meh. Will you see any results with regular use, sure but at this price point this mask won't be a weekly staple for many. For me it sure isn't, I had planned on this being a once a month treat but even though I had the jar capped tightly the product started to dry out. It was just the top layer but if I can't store the product to use it in a time frame that works for me -and is well within the use by date- then that makes the product almost useless for me. I had to waste product by removing the dried up layer which is just a no go for me. Luckily I got this on sale but if I had paid full price??? No.
lilly m.
arlington
Review for: Peter Thomas Roth Hungarian Thermal Water Mineral-Rich Atomic Heat Mask more...
Basically, this product is water activated, it opens pores when it heats up. The product leaves your skin soft.
I like most of Peter Thomas Roth’s products. The short burst of heat from the product is relaxing.
No miracles were created but it does leave the skin soft and clean. I don't have large pores so I'm not sure if it is doing anything in that area. Firmer, younger skin in 7 days is the claim. I did not experience much of a difference. No heavy scents.

Some of the ingredients sound natural, some I had to get off the container because I had no idea how to spell it. Evening primrose, peach, apricot, sea buckthorn berry, flaxseed extracts, bioengineered botanicals Gatuline RC (from Beech tree buds), Merospheres- V (from Rosemary) and Detoskin (from Peonies), as well as a Bioidentical Triple Lipid complex.

I like the idea of this product but I felt as though after using it a few times, my skin felt dryer. Not really younger. These products tend to be hit and miss for different people. It isn't something I personally would repurchase.
Kyle V.
Columbus, Ohio
I wasn’t sure what to expect with this one, but I was pleasantly surprised by this mask. You apply this one to dry skin, and then activate the heat by massaging water into it after 3 minutes and then rinse it off. I loved the slight warmth of the heat activation and I feel like it gave my skin an instant hydration boost, plus radiance. I also loved that it’s a quick, 3 minute mask, so it’s perfect for use before makeup application or just for an added boost on no makeup days.
Logan B.
Lawrence, KS
Before I started using this, my face was a disaster. I had dry patches around my nose and lip that wouldn’t go away with lotion, so I found this at Ulta and it changed my face for the better. I have really oily skin but somehow it manages to be dry and that’s annoying. The first time I used this product I was shocked at how you can literally feel it removing your impurities and leaving you with smooth and supple skin. I used it for a week and my dry patches were gone! My face has never been better, my oily ness has gone down a lot considering I’ve used the whole jar. My face feels brand new and healthy! Also the heat part feels amazing and not overwhelming at all, and I found out that if you use a face cleaning wipe to remove the mask instead of water it actually heats up even more for maximum cleaning of your pores! But still use water after just in case lol Peter Thomas Roth Hungarian Thermal Water Mineral-Rich Atomic Heat Mask
Jennifer P.
Vacaville
I love this mask but be careful. Make sure your hands and face are dry before putting it on. When you start washing it off, be really careful to avoid your eye area. If you get a bit in your eyes while washing it off, you'll definitely know, it burns so very bad. I had to pause using these items when I first started as I thought it was causing a reaction. Nah, I just wasn't uber careful with washing it off.
Laura Y.
Ithaca, NY
I wasn't the greatest fan of this product simply because I can be quite sensitive to scents sometimes especially when they are right by my nose. As far as the feeling of the product, it really hit the mark of being moisturizing but also lightweight. It absorbs into the skin immediately. I just couldn't get over the somewhat musty scent of the product that definitely lingered throughout the day.
morgan B.
McDonough, GA
Purchased at: Sephora
I want to start by saying yes this product is expensive however, it was $58 at Sephora and I was able to get 60 uses out of it so therefore it’s less than a dollar a mask which is actually extremely good. I I didn’t really know anything about it when I bought it so to my surprise when I put on my face ( for 1-3 minutes) and began washing it off I started to get this warm amazing sauna like fill on my face. Oh! That’s what it means by thermal water mask. I can say this is one the most relaxing mask I have ever used. Not to mention I have sensitive skin and it did not affect it matter fact my skin look better than had in a long time. It also has a lot of anti aging properties in it. The only thing I wish is that the warming feeling could last a little longer.
Jordan A.
Las Vegas
I have only been using this product for a few weeks but I have already seen a  significant difference in my skin. I live in the Las Vegas desert and the dry summer months are brutal on your skin. I have combination skin but in the summer I start to get dry and flaky. After using this mask I have long lasting hydration. One of my favorite things about this mask is how much product comes with it! - I feel like this never happens. Talk about a FULL dose of mask! It was completely full to the top and I'm assuming it will last me quite a while. The heating sensation feels good on your skin and you know that the product is working the minute you begin to wash it off. The price point is fair with the amount of product that comes in it.
Ariele K.
Fort Kent, ME
Purchased at: Sephora
Honestly I was very excited when I picked this product up, I got it from Sephora and the price is very expensive but the green faded into the nice blue really caught my eye and who doesn’t like a mask that heats up.

I gave it a quiet a few tries it was my face mask for about a month until I decided to write this review and I am nothing but disappointed. I felt that it was very thick and clay like hard to spread generously on the face like it says to on the directions it heated up but not compared to other products I have tried and it left my face blah.

You can find better products for a cheaper price. I would not recommend this . Peter Thomas Roth Hungarian Thermal Water Mineral-Rich Atomic Heat Mask
Corryn M.
Alamogordo, NM
Purchased at: Sephora
EW! No! First of all you have to forcibly man handle the thick-grainy putrid crap they stuffed into this absurd packaging. Once it’s out, you can proceed to smear this playdough-smelling, skin-burning waste of time all over your face! If you’ve managed to get this far you’ll be pleasantly surprised by the effect burning the top layer of your skin off can have on its texture! (Too bad you’ll still need a real moisturizer when you’re done) I put this all over my face, there was a small split in my lip and this product sent it straight to the fiery depths of Satan’s humble abode. Needless to say try at your own risk, highly disappointed, do not recommend! Highly discourage others from buying as well!
Kirstie M.
Edmonton, AB
How does this feel on the skin?
Heather S.
Daleville, AL
How well does it hydrate and does it get too hot?
Shannon K.
Harrison Twp, MI
Is this a bubbling mask?
Melissa S.
Does this mask ever get too hot for the face?
Kesa A.
Wagner , SD
Is this ok for acne or oil prone skin?