Peter Thomas Roth Hungarian Thermal Water Mineral-Rich Atomic Heat Mask

by Peter Thomas Roth

This fountain of youth mask harnesses the power of Hungarian thermal water, botanicals and modern technologies.

Peter Thomas Roth Hungarian Thermal Water Mineral-Rich Atomic Heat Mask Is this effective for fine wrinkles and dryness as it claims to work?
How is this product? Is it too greasy and heavy? I have sensitive skin with predisposition to dermatitis and would like to know if this would work for me
Start your review of Peter Thomas Roth Hungarian Thermal Water Mineral-Rich Atomic Heat Mask!
Sara H.
Brooklyn, NY
Peter Thomas Roth Hungarian Thermal Water Mineral-Rich Atomic Heat Mask uploaded by Sara H.
I got a great deal on this mask so thought I would treat myself. I was surprised that the texture is thick and gloopy and honestly feels like spreading coconut oil on my face. The heat effect was fairly mild, and reminds me of some of the mountain jeunesse heated masks back in the nineties and naughties before sheet masks cornered the market. It did feel nice and moisturizing but I found it hard to remove app traces of oiliness from my skin. I worry it may clog me up or stop my skin from absorbing later products. Saying that, my skin feels decently moisturized afterwards. I will use this up, and will come back and edit if I see any long lasting results. Though I’m not sure I would buy this again as it’s a bit messy and annoying to use.
Aisha P.
Peter Thomas Roth Hungarian Thermal Water Mineral-Rich Atomic Heat Mask uploaded by Aisha P.
I just love this it is such a good product very different the texture formula is very unique and I really felt on the first try it was really good because I have such a dry skin and this really helps put back moisture and recover and rejuvenate my skin it is good for uneven skin tones and I really like this it’s worth the money
MANDY K.
Chula Vista, CA
Peter Thomas Roth Hungarian Thermal Water Mineral-Rich Atomic Heat Mask uploaded by MANDY K.
I'm a fan of other Peter Thomas Roth products, but this mask is not one of them. The concept is cool. You apply the mask, then activate the heat sensation by wetting your fingers and massaging into the mask. The consistency of the mask was thick and has a very, very fine grit to it. I liked the texture on my fingers, but it was difficult to apply it to dry skin like you're supposed to. Upon application, before I even had a chance to activate the heat, my skin began to start burning. Not in a good, warming way as I had expected, but a stinging sensation. I decided to power through and go ahead with adding the water, and I did feel it warm up which was nice, but my skin was still stinging so I had to give up and wash it off. It did exfoliate my skin well though. Others may have a more positive experience with this, but I have more sensitive skin, so maybe this just isn't for my skin type. It just didn't agree with me for whatever reason.

I did receive this as a gifted item for reviewing purposes. However, whether a product is gifted or personally purchased by myself, I always give my honest opinion.

Jolie D.
Arlington, VA
1,434 reviews
Peter Thomas Roth Hungarian Thermal Water Mineral-Rich Atomic Heat Mask uploaded by Jolie D.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is PRR Hungarian thermal water mineral rich atomic heat mask. Basically, this product is water activated, it opens pores when it heats up and leaves your skin soft. The short burst of heat from the product is relaxing. No miracles were created but it does leave the skin soft and clean. I found it moisturizing but I did not experience any other differences. No heavy scents/fragrance. I liked the idea of this product and the bounty of richly replenishing ingredients. I personally didn’t experience any "fountain of youth" claims and wouldn’t repurchase this mask.
Sarah H.
Lake St Louis, MO
Peter Thomas Roth Hungarian Thermal Water Mineral-Rich Atomic Heat Mask uploaded by Sarah H.
Peter Thomas Roth hit a home run with this product. It does everything you’d expect and more. The design is flawless because with the jar you can scrape out every last drop, so you’re not wasting any product. The colorful-ombré design is super chic and adds to the overall appearance. Once opening the jar you find a hard, gritty, tan colored product. At first, I was apprehensive but I went ahead. You smear this onto your skin. While allowing it to sit for 3 minutes you could feel a slight “warming/tingling” sensation. Once that finishes, that’s when the magic begins. You rub warm water on your face and you literally feel your skin warm up, almost hot. I loved this feeling. Once the “hot” feeling dissipates, you rinse the remaining product off. When you do, you’ll find your skin baby soft, smooth and ready to apply your products. LOVE this so much. I use once a week for a deep clean feeling.
Elesa L.
Marion, IN
Peter Thomas Roth Hungarian Thermal Water Mineral-Rich Atomic Heat Mask uploaded by Elesa L.
I love the flash of heat this mask gives you but it only lasts .5 seconds so I do t know how much the heat is benefiting you skin. Live the texture of it very smooth and easy to apply to your face but washing it off takes a second almost like it leaves a sort of film behind you have to work to get off. Will def finish my container but wouldn’t buy again tbh.
Noel G.
Sylmar, CA
Peter Thomas Roth Hungarian Thermal Water Mineral-Rich Atomic Heat Mask uploaded by Noel G.
Purchased at: Sephora
Let me just say Peter Thomas Roth has some of the best masks out there. This mask is very hydrating and leaves your skin feeling super soft. The texture also feels like you’re rubbing butter on your face which is pretty cool.
Lenore L.
Parlin, NJ
Peter Thomas Roth Hungarian Thermal Water Mineral-Rich Atomic Heat Mask uploaded by Lenore L.
My friend gave me a free sample and I immediately went to buy a full size. I don’t use it very often but it’s the perfect at home face mask. I LOVE that when I wash it off, the mask gets warm and opens everything up. It lasts a good amount of time but make sure you use it all before it expires bc then it’ll get a little cakey
Brit A.
Meadville
Purchased at: Sephora
This mask is really unique and kinda fun to put on! It goes on cool but then heats up as you add water and massage it into the skin. I don’t really know what it did for my skin but I would use it again just because it’s cool.
Emmie G.
Peter Thomas Roth Hungarian Thermal Water Mineral-Rich Atomic Heat Mask uploaded by Emmie G.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love Peter Thomas Roth products, especially this mask. It’s smooth and easy to apply, and leaves my skin feeling purified and refreshed.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Kiki T.
San Diego, CA
il y a un an
Mouse H.
Orlando, FL
il y a 2 ans
Jolie D. il y a 2 ans
It was moisturizing but It didn't do any of those other things.