Peter Thomas Roth Glycolic Acid Moisturizer

by Peter Thomas Roth

This Peter Thomas Roth Moisturizer is the best product for acne-prone skin. This oil-free all purpose anti-aging product is perfect for moisturizing your skin during the day and ridding it of impurities and harsh elements, leaving your face feeling soft and smooth. This product helps to keep acne at bay and will rid and also prevent any future breakouts. This moisturizer will help to exfoliate any dead skin and leave your skin feeling baby soft. It will help to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and other signs of aging, all while clarifying your skin and smoothing out any rough texture. This product is perfect for all skin types.

does this work/help with evening out skin tone and dark spots?
Start your review of Peter Thomas Roth Glycolic Acid Moisturizer!
Maria Z.
West Bend, WI
Purchased at: ULTA
I really enjoy this brand, they know exactly what they are doing. I enjoy using this right before I use a primer and my makeup is flawless. No overpowering scent and it feels great going on and staying on. I would buy again and again.
Courtney D.
Summerfield, NC
Purchased at: Sephora
I used to used this moisturizer EVERYDAY when I had “under the skin” acne. It’s a wonderful for keeping breakouts at bay! Highly recommend. I have fairly sensitive skin and this didn’t irritate my face at all.
Nikki C.
Aurora
The packaging is normal. The product feels very potent. I have been using this product for about 2 weeks now and have seen some improvement in my skin texture(:
Ask a question to the Influenster community...