BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

Fragrance-free, dye-free with alpha hydroxy acids and anti-oxidant micellized vitamins A & E for T-zone, oily, problem or combination skin types
Fragrance-free, dye-free tonic for T-zone, oily, problem or combination skin types. Clarifies the skin, removes excess sebum, helps smooth out roughness and helps reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and other signs of aging. This toner removes excess residue and restores skin to its natural pH, allowing skin care products that are applied afterward to penetrate better.

Replaced by Peter Thomas Roth Glycolic Acid 10% Toning Complex Clarifying Toner (250 ml / 8.5 floz).

Ingredients

Purified Water, Methyl Gluceth-20, Glycolic Acid, Propylene Glycol, SD Alcohol, Lactic Acid, Sodium PCA, Allantoin, Chamomile, Micellized Vitamins A & E, Sodium Borate, Methylparaben, Witch Hazel Extract, Ascorbyl Phosphate, Polysorbate 20, Citric Acid, Diazolidinyl Urea

Bethany B.
Newport, MI
I bought this product bc my skin looked dull and I was experiencing large cystic type pimples on my face and back. I am pregnant so, I have to be careful what I use and after a lot of research I found that Glycolic was the least dangerous out of all acne products. I use this face wash only 3-4x a week, but I still see a difference with just that minimal of use. My skin appears more youthful and less aggitated.
Kim W.
Irvine, CA
Honestly great product by a reputable brand. Products with Glycolic Acid are the only things that keep my acne at bay. I have a hard time getting dry skin though when my moisturizer has too much glycolic acid in it. This toner is the perfect solution where I can use this for acne but put a nice moisturizer on after and my skin looks great!
Carla C.
Cocoa Beach , FL
This is a great product to remove any dry skin cells or sort residue that might have hung on to the skin after you've washed your face. It is refreshing and doesn't dry up your skin. The glycolic acid continues to help dissolve any dead skin cells for better skin cell turnover.
Heather e.
summerville, SC
I tried this for adding into my skin care routine. And while I did see a difference it wasn't as great of a value as my other favorite. So this does work. But at a higher price point. But If you're a fan of the brand I would say try it out. Everyone has different skin types.
Alexis D.
Maryville, TN
This toner is very effective. This price is a little stifling for a toner , but overall it does live up to its claims . It did meet my expectations, but ther are several drugstore alternatives which can do the same things for almost 20$ less. Probably would not buy again.
Jennifer R.
One of my all time favorite face washes! When I'm having a break out using this wash helps completely clear up my skin. Leaves my skin feeling rejuvenated and soft. I always keep this wash in my normal rotation of skin care products. Great to use once a week to ensure exfoliation and help brighten and clear skin.
Jessica B.
Orange City, IA
I love absolutely everything about that Peter Thomas Roth products. This toner certainly didn't disappoint. I love the way it made my skin feel so fresh after using it. I have tried many toners and this is by far my absolute holy Grail.
k g.
Really great brand and product. My skin is a little on the dry side, so when using this cleanser I get dry. I paired it with an overnight hydrating mask which worked perfect. All in all I love PTR and will continue to use the products.
Kayla H.
London, KY
This is one of my newer favorite products. I have used it for about 2 weeks now and have definitely reaped the benefits. I have semi sensitive skin and have struggled with acne on and off since middle school, I'm now 24. This product has helped enhance my skins texture tremendously!
Roberta H.
Whittier, CA
I love this product, it made my face feel young and youthful. It was a little pricey, but you get what you pay for, a wonderful product. This was the first timing trying this product. it was very gentle on my face.