BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

This Peter Thomas Roth Glycolic Acid Facial Wash is the best product for acne-prone skin. This oil-free all purpose anti-aging product is perfect for cleansing your skin at the end of the day and ridding it of impurities and harsh elements, leaving your face feeling soft and smooth. The glycolic acid helps to keep acne at bay and will rid and also prevent any future breakouts. This facial wash will help to exfoliate any dead skin and leave your skin feeling baby soft. It will help to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and other signs of aging, all while clarifying your skin and smoothing out any rough texture. This product is perfect for all skin types. Peter Thomas Roth Glycolic Acid 3% Facial Wash 8.5 fl Oz

Peter Thomas Roth Glycolic Acid 3% Facial Wash
  • "I've been using this product off and on for years. I have sensitive skin and deep pores, so gentle chemical exfoliants are the only thing that I can use on a regular basis to combat clogged pores. I still have the sebaceous filaments, but this cleanser keeps them from getting ungodly large. The amount of glycolic acid is pretty low in comparison to most AHA cleansers so this can be used daily for most people, although I would definitely start out using it only a few days a week at first. Some may find this cleanser drying, so I would recommend having a good, non comedogenic moisturizer on hand" in 18 reviews
  • "I will be buying the full size for sure." in 1 review
  • "Some may find this cleanser drying, so I would recommend having a good, non comedogenic moisturizer on hand" in 1 review
  • "It is very gentle and there is no irritation!" in 1 review
Colet S.
Hollywood, FL
This is a good cleanser. I just don’t use it much, why? It didn’t meet my expectations as I thought it would.
The packaging is ok and I also think for what it does. It is way too pricey. I would recommend the “Brand” because there are other good products in the line that I’ve had success with. I just didn’t care for this cleanser for my acne prone sensitive skin.
Jordan H.
Spartanburg
I struggle with acne as an adult. I have tried different acne washes but this is the first time I had a cleanser to work. I purchased it from maceys in a sample package. After my sample was gone I purchased the full size product. I will definitely continue to purchase this as long as it keeps this adult acne at bay.
jewelz p.
Los Angeles , CA
There is not enough I could say about this product! Although it is a bit pricey, it is well worth it! I used this on a weekly basis and I saw a dramatic change in my face glow and texture. I recommend this product to splurge on and enjoy. Don’t forget to moisturize after!
Anna L.
Suwanee, GA
Absolutely obsessed with the entire line!!!! I wish the price wasn't so high... but it's so very worth it. I typically order this through Dermstor.com....and I've found it on Amazon as well. The brand is amazing...I've tried a good bit of their products and they all have met or exceeded my expectations. This product included. I'm about to be 31 with an extremely stressful job in an ICU as a nurse...I work 13 hour shifts, get very little sleep, could use some better overall nutrition and in the summer I'm a beach bum sun worshiper...and engine who sees me even with no makeup on would swear to you I couldn't possibly be a day past my mid 20's.
Megan G.
This is pretty good. I used it for a long time and it did help with my acne. However, it just wasn't as gentle as I wanted. I ended up switching to something else but I would still recommend this to people. It is a great facial wash and it does do a good job.
Kesa A.
Wagner, SD
This is my absolute favorite face wash. I have pretty acne prone skin and this does wonders I could not live without. It has no smell and cleans beautifully. I can feel it do a deep clean without hurting or causing any other blemishes to appear. I don’t know how I ever did without. I never leave home without it when traveling. The only thing I have an issue with is the actual bottle it leaks so I have to put in baggy. Price is reasonable and it lasts a long time. Definitely recommend and definitely a repurchase
Sofia K.
Scarsdale, NY
Love this face wash. I have combination skin and mostly get breakouts on my cheeks. I always use this face wash when I feel my pimples come on and I swear they go down faster because of this product. Well worth the price!
Shamrita S.
Lowell, MA
I bought this product at Sephora, although you can now find it at CVS. it works great for turning over skin cells and exfoliator isn't doing the job, but is a bit pricey. It is a little stronger as well. I primarily only use it in the summer because it can be a bit drying and my skin over produces oil in the summer. It could also be great for inn between seasons, but be prepared to moisturize. I wouldn't use it for sensitive skin.
Estefany R.
I love this brand! I have used a lot of the products for PTR. However if you have dry skin I recommends you don’t use this cleanser every day. It will dry out your skin and irritate it. Use this once or twice a week.
Nadine A.
Dearborn , MI
This product makes my skin feel so clean, and helps clear it up so well. I recommend this for anyone with acne prone oily skin, just make sure you moisturizer after or it could get to drying!! i used to have very bad breakout and because using this once a day and helped so much with my breakouts!
Cassidy H.
Rochester Hls, MI
Anyone with dry skin find this too drying?
Christina M.
Mississauga, ON
Anyone with acne scaring find this helpful?
Jada T.
St Petersburg, PA
Is this harsh on your skin at all?
Kimberly G.
How does this affect uneven big poor snd scaring on the face?
Sandy E.
Cuales son los beneficios?