Peter Thomas Roth Glycolic Acid 3% Facial Wash uploaded by leslie H.Peter Thomas Roth Glycolic Acid 3% Facial Wash uploaded by Élie issa t.

BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

A fabulous oil-free, all-purpose exfoliating cleanser containing glycolic acid. Helps reduce the appearance of fine lines wrinkles and other signs of aging. Helps clarify the skin and smooth out rough texture. For normal to oily skin, use daily. For dry or sensitive skin, use only 2 to 3 times a week. Oil-free anti-aging cleanser with Glycolic Acid 3% , Pro Vitamin B5 and Allantoin to help soften and exfoliate the skin. A fabulous, oil-free, all-purpose anti-aging exfoliating cleanser containing a gentle form of Glycolic Acid. Helps reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and other signs of aging. Helps clarify the skin and smooth out rough texture. Glycolic Acid 3% Facial Wash. see more...

• Anyone with acne scaring find this helpful?1 Answers
  • Anyone with dry skin find this too drying? 1 Answers
Peter Thomas Roth Glycolic Acid 3% Facial Wash
  • "Some may find this cleanser drying, so I would recommend having a good, non comedogenic moisturizer on hand" in 1 review
  • "It is very gentle and there is no irritation!" in 1 review
  • "I will be buying the full size for sure." in 1 review
Morgan W.
Martinsburg , WV
I have been using this product for about a month and I'm really pleased with the results. I have been struggling with adult acne fit about a year and have seen a tremendous difference since using this face wash. I have almost no pimples at this point and it seems to clear up breakouts fast (within a day or two). It is very drying, so you need to use a GOOD moisturizer, and it may be too harsh for some people to use everyday. I can tell that my face is a lot less oily now, almost on the dry side, so I'm not sure it would be good choice for dry skin. It is a large bottle and I can tell that it will last me 6 months or more, so not a bad value. I can't attest to the anti aging benefits, but I'm very pleased with how it works for clearing up my skin!
Alyx D.
Tinley Park, IL
I received a sample of this as part of the Sephora birthday gift. I liked this product much more than I expected. I did not use this for the anti-aging properties but rather to clear my acne. It was effective in gently clearing my skin but not being too drying. I liked that a small amount of product was very effective. The sample lasted me almost two months even using it daily. I don't like to buy high-end facial products, but I may purchase a full-size of this face wash. Also, I liked the fresh, citrus scent.
I was in desperate need to get rid of most of the acne on my face. After seeing a video on Youtube, I decided to give this a try and was very impressed! This $36 face wash with 8 fl oz of product saved my skin. The huge bottle lasted me well over a year. It's my holy grail face wash now.
Cora W.
Maysville, MO
I have been using this product for almost a week now and I love it! my face is not dry in the areas I was having issues with. Product is very gentle on the skin. A dime size goes a long way and its foams! Worth the price you pay if you are looking for high end facial products!
Samantha T.
Soquel, CA
I love this face wash. It is definitely pricey but works well. It has a great lather and I feel like my face is truly clean after I wash. It does dry your skin out a bit but thats nothing compared to benzoyl peroxide or salicylic acid products.
Kate I.
Ephrata, PA
This does not burn my skin or smell too strong or intense. I have used 5% washes that are more "effective" but more harsh- I don't worry about using this too often, and I see brighter, clearer skin.
Ursula V.
San Antonio, TX
This stuff works great for antiaging and skin clearing. Without others on hand, this is always my go-to face wash
Nadine A.
Dearborn, MI
This product makes my skin feel so clean, and helps clear it up so well. I recommend this for anyone with acne prone oily skin, just make sure you moisturizer after or it could get to drying!! i used to have very bad breakout and because using this once a day and helped so much with my breakouts!
Lila O.
Newport Beach , CA
This lightly-foaming gel cleanser is one of my "shower staples".  However, I mostly use it as a body wash, and get a bit of extra exfoliation with a loofah or washcloth. The product works incredibly well, but if does take about a month to see results. I would recommend lotion immediately after showering, as use of this product can cause a bit of skin dryness.
Caroline T.
San Antonio
I love this product helps keep my acne prone skin at bay also helps with the excessive oil production .  I feel that with daily use it does help the blemishes from forming .
Cassidy H.
Rochester Hls, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Anyone with dry skin find this too drying?
Christina M.
Mississauga, ON
Anyone with acne scaring find this helpful?