Peter Thomas Roth Glycolic Acid 3% Facial Wash uploaded by leslie H.Peter Thomas Roth Glycolic Acid 3% Facial Wash uploaded by Élie issa t.

BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

A fabulous oil-free, all-purpose exfoliating cleanser containing glycolic acid. Helps reduce the appearance of fine lines wrinkles and other signs of aging. Helps clarify the skin and smooth out rough texture. For normal to oily skin, use daily. For dry or sensitive skin, use only 2 to 3 times a week. Oil-free anti-aging cleanser with Glycolic Acid 3% , Pro Vitamin B5 and Allantoin to help soften and exfoliate the skin. A fabulous, oil-free, all-purpose anti-aging exfoliating cleanser containing a gentle form of Glycolic Acid. Helps reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and other signs of aging. Helps clarify the skin and smooth out rough texture. Glycolic Acid 3% Facial Wash. see more...

• Anyone with acne scaring find this helpful?1 Answers
  • Anyone with dry skin find this too drying? 1 Answers
Peter Thomas Roth Glycolic Acid 3% Facial Wash
  • "Some may find this cleanser drying, so I would recommend having a good, non comedogenic moisturizer on hand" in 1 review
  • "It is very gentle and there is no irritation!" in 1 review
  • "I will be buying the full size for sure." in 1 review
Morgan W.
Morgan W.
Front Royal, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using this product for about a month and I'm really pleased with the results. I have been struggling with adult acne fit about a year and have seen a tremendous difference since using this face wash. I have almost no pimples at this point and it seems to clear up breakouts fast (within a day or two). It is very drying, so you need to use a GOOD moisturizer, and it may be too harsh for some people to use everyday. I can tell that my face is a lot less oily now, almost on the dry side, so I'm not sure it would be good choice for dry skin. It is a large bottle and I can tell that it will last me 6 months or more, so not a bad value. I can't attest to the anti aging benefits, but I'm very pleased with how it works for clearing up my skin!
Alyx D.
Alyx D.
Tinley Park, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received a sample of this as part of the Sephora birthday gift. I liked this product much more than I expected. I did not use this for the anti-aging properties but rather to clear my acne. It was effective in gently clearing my skin but not being too drying. I liked that a small amount of product was very effective. The sample lasted me almost two months even using it daily. I don't like to buy high-end facial products, but I may purchase a full-size of this face wash. Also, I liked the fresh, citrus scent.
I was in desperate need to get rid of most of the acne on my face. After seeing a video on Youtube, I decided to give this a try and was very impressed! This $36 face wash with 8 fl oz of product saved my skin. The huge bottle lasted me well over a year. It's my holy grail face wash now.
Cora W.
Cora W.
Maysville, MO
I have been using this product for almost a week now and I love it! my face is not dry in the areas I was having issues with. Product is very gentle on the skin. A dime size goes a long way and its foams! Worth the price you pay if you are looking for high end facial products!
Kristen w.
Kristen w.
Graniteville, SC
At first i was ify about the product my skin started to look oily then break out, but then i could see the difference my face was much clearer . Using it morning and at night with a non oil based moisturiser my skin looks radiant now and smooth.
Samantha T.
Samantha T.
Soquel, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this face wash. It is definitely pricey but works well. It has a great lather and I feel like my face is truly clean after I wash. It does dry your skin out a bit but thats nothing compared to benzoyl peroxide or salicylic acid products.
Kate I.
Kate I.
Ephrata, PA
This does not burn my skin or smell too strong or intense. I have used 5% washes that are more "effective" but more harsh- I don't worry about using this too often, and I see brighter, clearer skin.
Ursula V.
Ursula V.
San Antonio, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff works great for antiaging and skin clearing. Without others on hand, this is always my go-to face wash
yamel f.
yamel f.
DENVER, CO
This product is the BEST product I ever reviewed on MUA. I have acne prone oily/combo skin with stubborn cystic breakouts concentrated on my cheeks. After dealing with a huge personal loss, my face was a disaster. Nothing absolutely nothing worked. My beloved Clinique, philosophy, neutrogenia, clean and clear, proactive. Nothing worked. My last resort was the derm but didn't want to pay the ridiculous cost of seeing a specialist. So my local sephora and the sales associate recommended this soap and only this soap to clear my face. She gave me a sample but I figured a tiny tub of gel will not do anything so I bought it. 3 days later using it 2x a day... My rough cystic cover cheeks were smoother. I was in tears!!! Even my co workers noticed!!! This product worked so well it dried out my mouth area and forehead to the point it was peeling. After only 3 days!!!! So now Its 3 weeks later and my face has been pimple free for a week now. I reduced using this to once a day approx every other day and only on my cheeks and I used Simple 24/7 moisturizer to balance the dryness and hydrate my skin. I still use purity made simple as a daily face wash. My face has never been better. I recommend this amazing face wash to anyone who will listen. It is $30 a bottle but that is a small amount to pay to get my confidence back. And since it's so strong a dime sized amount goes a long way. It doesn't really suds up but still a dime sized amount is just enough to cleanse your face.
Myra H.
Myra H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Nice cleanser. It makes my skin feel really soft, and I haven't had to deal with dry patches as much by using this daily --- I think the fact that it includes glycolic acid and helps exfoliate is what's doing the trick. Around this time of year I normally have issues with my skin peeling around the perimeter of my face and having the hardest time waiting it out until my skin looks normal again. I attribute this not being an issue to this cleanser and the moisturizer that goes along with it. It's also lasted me a loooong time. Normally I'm out of cleanser within 3-4 months but I've had this since January and am only halfway through the bottle. Really glad I took the chance on this one!
Christina M.
Christina M.
Mississauga, ON
Anyone with acne scaring find this helpful?
Cassidy H.
Cassidy H.
Rochester Hls, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Anyone with dry skin find this too drying?