Peter Thomas Roth Glycolic Acid 3% Facial Wash uploaded by leslie H.Peter Thomas Roth Glycolic Acid 3% Facial Wash uploaded by Élie issa t.

BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

A fabulous oil-free, all-purpose exfoliating cleanser containing glycolic acid. Helps reduce the appearance of fine lines wrinkles and other signs of aging. Helps clarify the skin and smooth out rough texture. For normal to oily skin, use daily. For dry or sensitive skin, use only 2 to 3 times a week. Oil-free anti-aging cleanser with Glycolic Acid 3% , Pro Vitamin B5 and Allantoin to help soften and exfoliate the skin. A fabulous, oil-free, all-purpose anti-aging exfoliating cleanser containing a gentle form of Glycolic Acid. Helps reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and other signs of aging. Helps clarify the skin and smooth out rough texture. Glycolic Acid 3% Facial Wash. see more...

• Anyone with acne scaring find this helpful?1 Answers
  • Anyone with dry skin find this too drying? 1 Answers
Peter Thomas Roth Glycolic Acid 3% Facial Wash
  • "Some may find this cleanser drying, so I would recommend having a good, non comedogenic moisturizer on hand" in 1 review
  • "It is very gentle and there is no irritation!" in 1 review
  • "I will be buying the full size for sure." in 1 review
Sheela V.
This was solid. I really liked this product but it was advertized as able to use once or twice a day and I found that after using it daily for a week the skin in the crease of my nose was very tender so i switched to every second day and it helped. The price it a bit steep though. I think there are likely many cheaper products that do just as good a job. I did love how soft and supple my skin was after using it....
Heather L.
Stow, OH
This facial wash changed my life! Ok, maybe not my life, but definitely my face. I never thought something as simple as using a good wash would be so epic. It’s noticeably reduced wrinkles, keeps my face clear, and takes off all my makeup with just a dime size amount of the product. It’s worth every penny!!
Ashley B.
Flint, MI
Not worth the money. The scent this has reminds me of off brand dollar store hand soap (cheap!) While I am not a fan of fragrance in my skin care, I dont want it to smell like this does either. After using a large, full size bottle, there were no positive changes to note. It made my skin quite dry.
Mirvelyn Santos C.
Everett, WA
I LOVE it! I got it today and used it about 15 minutes after it was delivered:) it was super fun and my husband even wanted to try it! My face feels so smooth and with my giant pores and excess sebum I was totally impressed. I'll be buying this often!
Ketty L.
Yes this is the one. It's the perfect face wash with glycolic acid, gets rid of all dirt while having a killer of an anti aging ingredient. The only thing is it can be dying, and of that happens just stop using it for a while.
Maci W.
Ypsilanti, MI
this is probably my favorite cleanser of all time. i’ve been using this for about 5 months now and i will continue. it’s a very gentle cleanser, never dries my skin out, but cleanser pretty deeply, and helps to exfoliate.
Estefany R.
I love this brand! I have used a lot of the products for PTR. However if you have dry skin I recommends you don’t use this cleanser every day. It will dry out your skin and irritate it. Use this once or twice a week.
Nadine A.
Dearborn , MI
This product makes my skin feel so clean, and helps clear it up so well. I recommend this for anyone with acne prone oily skin, just make sure you moisturizer after or it could get to drying!! i used to have very bad breakout and because using this once a day and helped so much with my breakouts!
Angel M.
Petersburg, IN
Works pretty well for my oil acne prone problem skin. Did not over dry my skin and also made it feel clean and nice and fresh. First time using but would definitely recommend and would buy and use again
Candace T.
Louisville, KY
If it wasn’t so expensive I would buy it all the time because it was an amazing trial size that did good to my skin and cleaned up my acne burner alittle but I felt like that meant it worked !
Cassidy H.
Rochester Hls, MI
Anyone with dry skin find this too drying?
Christina M.
Mississauga, ON
Anyone with acne scaring find this helpful?