Peter Thomas Roth Glycolic Acid 10% Toning Complex uploaded by Sonia F.Peter Thomas Roth Glycolic Acid 10% Toning Complex uploaded by Alejandra B.

BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

A toning complex that gently removes dead surface skin cells to help minimize the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and other signs of aging. This clarifying toner helps visibly decrease the look of pore size and smooth out rough skin texture. It effectively removes excess oil, dirt, and sebum, and restores skin to its natural pH allowing skincare products that are applied afterwards to perform better. Allantoin, chamomile, and aloe vera help soothe and protect skin from irritation, while sodium PCA leaves skin lightly and naturally moisturized. Formulated with glycolic acid at 10 percent, lactic acid, citric acid, and witch hazel, this product helps minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, leaving a healthier, younger-looking complexion. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates

• This toner or the Mario Badescu glycolic toner? Which one...1 Answers
  • How well does this work? I have used the max correcting p...1 Answers
  • How often do you usually use this?3 Answers
Jamie A.
Jessup
I love this toner. I ran across it in a discount store and bought it at a very reduced price but have repurchased it at full price since then. It’s a little more pricey then the other toners I use but worth it. The only reason I can’t call it my ‘go to’ toner is because the glycolic acid doesn’t mix well with some ingredients in other products I use, but I fit it in there when I can. It is a little harsher then most products I use. It stings a little and I get a bit red when first applied, but both wear off pretty quickly.
Taylor M.
Denver
I LOVE peter Thomas Roth. I think I have tried every product used by them and haven’t found one that didn’t amaze me. This glycolic toning complex has cleared my skin. It is incredible at how clear it is, how my dark spots have faded, and it keeps my skin clean. It is so gentle (which is so uncommon because glycolic acids is usually drying) but not peter Thomas Roth. My face is hydrated and acne free!
Cait M.
I was breaking out very badly for a while and my doctor recommended this! It cleared up my skin beautifully but it did dry it out a little! So def keep up with moisturizing with a non greasy one!
Alittlebitofmakeupbyv V.
I have tried a lot of cleansers and exfoliators, until I tried this one. I used get cystic acne on my chin and forehead and the others were too abrasive on my skin, or did nothing for my problem. When I started to use this, I noticed the difference in size the morning after, and until was gone. It gently exfoliates because its main ingredient is glycolic acid, but it also washes the skin deeply and prevents new breakouts, and deminishes fine lines.
My acne is gone, acne marks as well, and the texture I had on my cheekbones are completely gone. Best product ever!! Worth every penny!!
visual I.
This product is a game changer for the surface of your skin; it truly provides a clean gateway into the skin. Use this product with a complimentary soothing oil, serum, or cream to help receive those benefits purely into the skin. I use this product at night to prep my skin for my anti-aging facial oil. This product is the highest level of glycolic acid that can be sold over the counter, so be gentle in your approach when first using this toning complex. I purchased this product online through Ulta's website, but I've noticed it is no longer sold through this avenue.
Sarah P.
Anaheim
THIS IS MY HOLY GRAIL TONER. I love it because it kills acne causing bacteria, deep cleanses my face, and heals any current breakouts. It isn't drying to my face at all and I have combination skin. I can feel the quality of the ingredients in this product and the smell isn't a chemical smell. It's very light, but not too scented. I simply put this on a cotton pad and wipe it all over my face, neck, and upper back to make sure I'm oil and dirt free. After I let it completely dry I proceed with a moisturizer and SPF. I use it twice, morning and night.
Sarah T.
Spokane Vly, WA
Once you get past the stinging this can cause, it is fabulous. I always break out after a dermaplaning treatment. Once I started using this, my breakouts were diminished nearly over night. My foundation lays on my chin & forehead beautifully after using this product for one week. I see the benefits in the moisture level of my skin and the application of my makeup everyday. I would recommend only using this once per day or every other day as it can dry out your skin.
Sarah T.
Spokane Vly, WA
I use this once per day and it has smoothed out my skin better than anything I have ever tried. I am literally glowing and my foundation lays on my skin so much better. This also does a fantastic job at clearing up any acne by almost drying it up over night. The texture on my skin has improved to the point that all of my other skincare is soaked up into my skin more efficiently. I love this stuff!
C C.
Sacramento, CA
By far one of the most effective, pure glycolic products available at Sephora. It works marvelously for a bit of instant-gratification skin texture repair on a good number of clients - however its clinical strength is easy to overuse and can potentially cause irritation. If you're looking for a no-frills, effective glycolic toner - this is it!
Stephanie K.
jacksonville, FL
Okay first thing is first, if you aren't into chemical exfoliation, you definitely should be! Secondly, this is 10% so if you aren't used to glycolic acid you won't like this! But if you are, let me tell you this is absolutely great! It's effective in clearing clogged skin and not to harsh on the skin! I was amazed at the results!
En B.
How often do you usually use this?
Thomas V.
I just started using this and it stings a bit. Is that normal?
Dina K.
This toner or the Mario Badescu glycolic toner? Which one works best?
Claire L.
Dothan, AL
How well does this work? I have used the max correcting pads and those worked great on my skin. I did not like how expensive the pads were though so I am interested in using the toner.

back