BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

A toning complex that gently removes dead surface skin cells to help minimize the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and other signs of aging. This clarifying toner helps visibly decrease the look of pore size and smooth out rough skin texture. It effectively removes excess oil, dirt, and sebum, and restores skin to its natural pH allowing skincare products that are applied afterwards to perform better. Allantoin, chamomile, and aloe vera help soothe and protect skin from irritation, while sodium PCA leaves skin lightly and naturally moisturized. Formulated with glycolic acid at 10 percent, lactic acid, citric acid, and witch hazel, this product helps minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, leaving a healthier, younger-looking complexion. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates see more...

DaMarion J.
DaMarion J.
Glen Allen, VA
Amazing product! I purchased this from Sephora very effective product! I use this product once a week
I have tried a lot of cleansers and exfoliators, until I tried this one. I used get cystic acne on my chin and forehead and the others were too abrasive on my skin, or did nothing for my problem. When I started to use this, I noticed the difference in size the morning after, and until was gone. It gently exfoliates because its main ingredient is glycolic acid, but it also washes the skin deeply and prevents new breakouts, and deminishes fine lines.
My acne is gone, acne marks as well, and the texture I had on my cheekbones are completely gone. Best product ever!! Worth every penny!!
Sarah T.
Sarah T.
Spokane Vly, WA
I use this once per day and it has smoothed out my skin better than anything I have ever tried. I am literally glowing and my foundation lays on my skin so much better. This also does a fantastic job at clearing up any acne by almost drying it up over night. The texture on my skin has improved to the point that all of my other skincare is soaked up into my skin more efficiently. I love this stuff!
Cathryn D.
Cathryn D.
Townville
This product is expensive, but worth it. When I talk to my friends about beauty regiments I always tell them to make sure they have a great toner. This one is one of my favorites! It sinks in quickly without drying your skin out! Would really recommend to those that struggle with dry skin but want to use a toner.
Angie M.
Angie M.
Monroeville, PA
This is way to harsh for my skin. I tired using it only once a month and I still ended up looking and feeling like I had chemical burn on my face! It was so red and so sensitive I had to stop using it completely. If you have sensitive skin I don't think this is the best option for you.
LisaMarieđź’€ M.
LisaMarieđź’€ M.
Racine, WI
I've only been using this product for a short time period. I feel that I have been doing a great job of keeping my oil production down to a minimal. There is some drying and flaky skin that I noticed. That's nothing that moisturizer can't help.
Hailey H.
Hailey H.
Reisterstown, MD
This is one of my favorites. I started with the trial size and ended up buying the larger one as well. Be careful using the product at first as it may dry out your skin using it too often too quickly. Other than that it is a great product
Kristina S.
Kristina S.
Massapequa, NY
This toner is pretty good and definitely contributes to a clearer complexion. I would recommend it to someone who doesn't use as many skin treatments as I do. I like to keep my toner a little more gentle.
Jenet G.
Jenet G.
Crescent City
I use this product as often as possible and I love it! The packaging is very nice and I will continue to use this repeatedly! Got it at Sephora, which is where I get all of my beauty products! I definitely recommend this to everyone
Jill R.
Jill R.
Wildomar, CA
I love this stuff. Dr Roth has it together! It's strong, but not burn-your-face-off strong. I love it. Do research on what peels are best for YOUR skin type before using though. It's not for everyone.