BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

A skin-refining, oil-free hydrating gel with advanced, deeply renewing action. Achieve the benefits of glycolic acid in a lightweight gel. This blend harnesses a patented, time-released form of glycolic acid for a beautiful, fresh, youthful-looking complexion. It increases cell turnover to help diminish the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and other signs of aging while reducing excess oiliness. The results are greater clarity, smoother texture, and a refined and revitalized look and feeling. It is formulated Without: - Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Petrochemicals- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan Infusions of aloe vera and antioxidants nourish and protect the skin. see more...

• Does this work for acne scarring and blemishes1 Answers
M R.
A couple of years ago, I ended up with terrible acne...as an adult. My dermatologist recommended using glycolic acid instead of a salicylic acid. The Sephora associate recommended PTR glycolic products. Amazing! My skin has stayed perfectly clear! I love how this doesn't make my face dry or make my skin peel.
MissMandyDeVine D.
This stuff is great and it really works. Got to be very careful not to put too much. The gel is sleepy and slides over your skin very easily. Make sure to follow up with Peter Thomas Roth moisturizer as to not have your skin dry out. A little goes a long way with this product
Aysha A.
Houston
Let me tell you about this product; PHENOMENAL! I had a really bad acne problem throughout highschool and even after and I finally tried this after being recommended a thousand times. It works beautifully. My skin slowly started clearing up , its expensive but so worth it!
LEAH H.
Howell, MI
Absolutely love this brand of skin care. I have uneven skin tone along with ocational acne and blackheads. This has been one of the best products I have found as far as evening my skin tone, reducing pore size, eliminating blackheads and brightening my face!
nimsy n.
I use this product in specific areas of my face instead of full masking style always to my nose which is a main problem area. Definitely works to smooth and perfect the skin. I usually buy a package set of PTR products at Sephora
Amanda G.
This is a wonderful product! I introduced it to my routine, and my skin cleared up noticeably! It's pretty expensive, but lasts awhile. All in all, a win in my book! Might buy again- first I have to see how long it lasts.
Kat 💙.
NORTH ANDOVER, MA
I’ve been using this glycolic acid gel for about 2 months now. I purchased online at Macy’s and price was very accessible. I have noticed difference on my skin, it is brighter and smoother. I’ve been using almost every day and it’s not even close to half of the bottle.
Miranda R.
Greenville, SC
Really loved this product. I really noticed a huge difference in my skin after one week. I have fallen in love with so many products from the murad collection and will continue to use this to even my skin out.
Bethany H.
Portland , OR
Even a sensitive skin type can use this product. I love the texture of this product. Not sticky and doesn't pill. The efficacy of this product is quick. Highly recommend. Great for the price.
Celestina S.
I found the Glycolic Acid 10% Hydrating Gel by Peter Thomas Roth to be light, non-greasy and easy to apply. I found it to be most refreshing if I keep it in the refrigerator so it is cold when I apply it. On the packaging it says it helps with fine lines, wrinkles and other signs of aging and over time I have found all of this to be true. It even helps with any sun-damage you may have acquired from misspent youth on the beach without sunscreen. I use other products from Peter Thomas Roth and love them just as much! I highly recommend this product to anyone looking to control any unwanted or premature signs of aging and/or sun damage.
kimberley l.
Brooklyn , NY
Does this work for acne scarring and blemishes