BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

Peter Thomas Roth Glycolic Acid 10% Moisturizer: Supplies lost moisture, anti-oxidants and glycolic acid to aging and sun-damaged skin without greasiness or oil For normal to dry, mature, sun-damaged, combination, oily and problem skin types see more...

L F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you love anti aging products, peels, resurfacing treatments this is one of the must haves from PTR. It has 10%glycolic to help resurface and smooth the texture. It is fragrance free and feels soft and price point is great. You can find it at Ulta Sephora or PEter Thomas Roth's website. Make sure to use SPF at daytime! Enjoy a beautiful looking skin..
Liz S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was a solid moisturizer - I have Skin that is tough as nails but I think the 10% Glycolic might be too much for more sensitive skins. I also felt like I couldn't use any other actives when I was using this lotion (which is a downside for me, a product junkie, but might be a ➕ for someone who doesn't want to used a million steps).
Aleasha H.
Newark, DE
I loved how it absorbed quickly into my skin and didn't leave a greasy feeling. It was very comforting and soothing after exfoliating and by far exceeded my expectations. I could feel that it was actually doing something good to my skin but it wasn't harsh. I would definitely purchase again once I run out of my current tube.
Ashley G.
Walnut Creek, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love glycolic acid as a facial treatment, and this one did not disappoint! I picked this up as a sample at Sephora and really enjoyed it. I always trust this brand to take care of my skin and this product is no different. If you're looking for a glycolic acid facial treatment, try this one out!
Amber E.
Oklahoma City, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
Good option for oily or acne prone skin. Watch out if you have sensitive skin as it can be a bit harsh. It seems to dry my skin out after a few consecutive uses. Because of that, I use it a lot in the summer, but switch to something more hydrating for winter.
Stephanie F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Peter Thomas has some of the best skin care items for people with sensitive skin. Their stuff is strong but also gentle on the skin. This moisturizer is pretty good and it also helps brighten your skin. Make sure to always wear sunscreen!
it is amazing if you have very eczema ridden skin, I have been using this for about a month now I will say it's very gentle to the skin. the packaging is very sleek. this product is high in the price range but very worth it. 10 out of 10 would recommend.
SHANNON G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Peter Thomas Roth has yet to let my mother or myself down with their products. This item helped to retexturize my skin and neck better than other glycolic cleansers or pads. This is another product that is absolutely worth the price.
Neda K.
Dallas, TX
One of my favorite facial products. The acid in this cream makes my skin feel like the blemishes are being dried out, yet my skin feels smooth and fresh without a dry or stiff feeling. No oily feeling either.
Katelyn W.
Mesa, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
5 stars all the way! A very important part of anti aging products is playing with extoliants. I've had excellent luck with this product in particular. It is wonderfully effective but not overly harsh either.