BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

Excellent for all non-sensitive skin types, especially normal to dry. Helps reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and other signs of aging. Helps clarify the skin and smooth out a rough texture. see more...

Daroony N.
Fullerton, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The reason I rate this product a 4/5 instead of a 5/5 is due to the amount of Glycolic Acid in this product. Although I do feel that it has done wonders for my skin, I would recommend using this product in moderation and limiting the usage to about 2 to 3 times a week. With that being said I do love the PTR Glycolic Moisturizer and believe that it is a staple for anyone who goes through acne.
Erin S.
Oklahoma City , OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this in a sample size with a few other PTR products and I really love this moisturizer. It smells good and really hydrates my skin. This brand is a little on the higher in side of pricing but I think it's worth the money.
Dominique A.
San Diego, CA
I have nothing negative to say about this moisturizer. It leaves the skin super soft and plumped.
I'm a little sensitive and let me say that it stung on certain areas of my face but the slight burning feel went away. Just be mindful about that. It didn't give my skin a reaction, but I'll be using every other night.
Sandy G.
Valley Stream, NY
I am amazed by this product.  I had a pimple and it dried it up in about 2 days.  The only reason I held back on a star was because it dries out your skin if you use it continually for about 2 weeks unless you use a good moisturizer with it! I would definitely use this on a monthly basis
Lauren J.
Broken Arrow, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loved this! It was a little too harsh for my sensitive skin, so I couldn't use it daily. It definitely brightened my skin, though. It was a good product, but it was a little too pricey.
Catrina R.
Sacramento, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Tried this product in a whim, and I loved it. A little bit goes a long ways. Like all Peter Thomas Products you get what you pay for. It will definitely buy again, as it did not feel heavy and my skin didn't look ashy. It does what it says it's going to do.
Susy A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing moisturizer with great benefits, your skin will look super clear, moist and even out, plus this is great for people who have suffered from acne prone skin! it really clears out those pesky hyperpigmentation spots,I recommend it!.
Elida M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really nice sent. I have a small sample size I got. I used it in a small weekend trip I recently had. I like the way it made my skin feel.
I tend to use a lot of products. And this helped balance my skin out. I'm looking in to purchasing the full size soon.
Leslie R.
Lincoln, NE
Beauty Junkie Expert
This moisturizer was light. However, as soon as I started sweating I realized my skin didn't absorb it. For some reason the oiliness of my skin made using this product challenging. But using it on my neck and the rest of my body worked well. It was moisturizing and smooth with little to no oil issues.
Samantha S.
This really helped with my acne I was getting little bumps on my forehead and some pimples on my jawline sometimes physical exfoliants can irritate the skin even more so chemical exfoliates are great because your still getting exfoliation without irritating your skin more then it already is