Peter Thomas Roth Glycolic Acid 10% Moisturizer uploaded by Myra H.

BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

Fragrance-free, with alpha hydroxy acid, whole-leaf aloe vera, antioxidant micellized vitamins A and E. Excellent for all skin types. Helps reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and other signs of aging. Helps clarify skin and smooth out rough texture. Glycolic Acid 10% formula with anti-oxidant Vitamins A & E. This luxurious complex uses a gentle, patented time-release form of Glycolic Acid that helps produce a beautiful, fresh, youthful-looking complexion. Advanced deep skin renewing action helps increase cell turnover to help diminish the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and other signs of aging. Helps clarify the skin and smooth away a rough texture, leaving it looking refined and revitalized. Fragrance-free, non-irritating. Excellent for all skin types. Glycolic Acid 10% Moisturizer. see more...

Courtney B.
Choctaw, OK
Review for: Peter Thomas Roth Glycolic Acid 10% Moisturizer, 2 oz more...
Let’s just be honest with ourselves, peter Roth is untouchable in the skin care game! These products are the best! Your skin will GLOW after using them, and this moisturizer helps with aging and so much more!!! Make the investment and get Peter Roth products!
Jennifer K.
Hendersonvlle, TN
Review for: Peter Thomas Roth Glycolic Acid 10% Moisturizer, 2 oz more...
I have been using this with the toner and gel and really love it! You only need a little bit, I use it morning and night and it really softens my skin. I like the price point as well.
Myra H.
Not my fave. It made my face tingle about every other use which was kind of uncomfortable, and I'd use it after showering as part of my nighttime skincare but would always feel the need to use a night cream or hydrating overnight mask to add hydration to my skin because it would start to feel tight. My skin also doesn't look much different than I started using it... I would think that it helped with my dry patches but I've been using only the associated cleanser and haven't used the moisturizer in over a month and my skin hasn't changed, so I don't think this impacted my skin enough to buy more. I did appreciate that there was no fragrance and that dimethicone is farther down the list of ingredients
Brittany W.
Oklahoma City , OK
I received this glycolic acid moisturizer in a set paired with the glycolic acid face wash. Both combined are the perfect pair. Sephora had a sale on the two full-sizes for $25, and being a fan of the brand, as well as knowing how much these go for individually, but not previously tried, I couldn't pass it up. I am a huge believer in acids with skin treatment, and this is one of the better glycolic acid moisturizers I have tried. I even bought a second set for my mom and she loves it too!
Janice L.
Los Angeles , CA
I swear by this product. Although I don't use it every night, I do get good results in the morning (aka compliments). It's slightly harsh in the beginning so you gotta get use to it. There are times it burns a little while applying, but your skin adapts, and it's a good way to exfoliate and get your skin glowing.
Miranda N.
Lilburn, GA
Review for: Peter Thomas Roth Glycolic Acid 10% Moisturizer, 2 oz more...
I've been using this on and off for the past 3 years. Everytime I stop using it I see what a difference it makes! Such an easy and non-sensitizing way to get my glycolic acid. It's the only ingredient that works on my sensitive, combo, acne prone skin. The consistency is whipped and is rich, but it doesn't make me oily. I use this as a night moisturizer. Definitely recommend!
Amanda S.
Los Angeles, CA
Best moisturizer ever!! My skin used to be oily and now is sensitive and dry and this is the best thing ever. It changed my skin texture completely. I use it twice day without fail along with the glycolic 3% face wash, unwrinkle peel pads and sunscreen all from PTR. It is lightweight and does not leave your skin greasy, but yet you only need a dab. Rush to the store!
Ricky R.
Los Angeles
This is an amazing exfoliating moisturizer that I prefer to use during my night time routine. After cleansing and toning I like to rub about 2 pea sized amounts on my face and next to wake up with healthier and more radiant skin. The AHA's in the product get rid of unwanted dead skin and reveal a much better looking layer. My skin type is oily.
Kristin B.
Davie, FL
This is a great night moisturizer. It does sting a little once applied but it is effective in tightening and brightening your skin. I've noticed that it doesn't seem to work well under my foundation though m so that's why I'm giving it 4 stars.
Erica P.
Philadelphia , PA
With having psoriasis its is very hard to find a moisturizer that doesn't cause irritation to my flare ups. This gives me the right amount of moisture with no oiliness or clogs my pores. Packaging is simple and very informative. I would recommend this to anyone and also to people like me who struggle with skin sensitivity issues.