Peter Thomas Roth Glycolic Acid 10% Moisturizer uploaded by Myra H.

BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

Fragrance-free, with alpha hydroxy acid, whole-leaf aloe vera, antioxidant micellized vitamins A and E. Excellent for all skin types. Helps reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and other signs of aging. Helps clarify skin and smooth out rough texture. Glycolic Acid 10% formula with anti-oxidant Vitamins A & E. This luxurious complex uses a gentle, patented time-release form of Glycolic Acid that helps produce a beautiful, fresh, youthful-looking complexion. Advanced deep skin renewing action helps increase cell turnover to help diminish the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and other signs of aging. Helps clarify the skin and smooth away a rough texture, leaving it looking refined and revitalized. Fragrance-free, non-irritating. Excellent for all skin types. Glycolic Acid 10% Moisturizer. see more...

Angela N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm not seeing greats results from this moisturizer and I had really high hopes. Especially for the price I paid. It's a well respected brand but this specific product is not reliable and doesn't live up to what it claims. I've been using it for a little over a month and haven't seen no change.
Lauren B.
Kansas City, MO
I really love this moisturizer to aid in cell turnover and get rid of dead skin and flaky skin. If you're pretty dry though I wouldn't recommend it for every night use but it's still great a couple times a week!
Daphne S.
Lakeland, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Leaves my skin soft and moisturized. It's great in conjunction with serums. Absorbs quickly. I like to use it for both day and night. Doesn't feel greasy on my combination skin (oily t-zone, dry cheeks)
Corey G.
Recommend this one to all my acne prone people. I used to suffer from acne. And this moisturizer along with some other PTR products will definitely help you skin.
Jess R.
Owatonna, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This moisturizer is absolutely amazing. Since I have started using it I have seen a lot of improvements in the comfort of my skin and the texture of makeup.
Christine P.
Costa Mesa, CA
Amazing moisturizer! I use this overnight to help exfoliate dead skin. The following morning my skin is always super soft and looks more clear.
Leanne E.
Love this stuff. Has helped immensely with my dark spots post acne. Very effective but does take time. Will definitely repurchase.
Becca W.
I use this product everyday. It provides good hydration for my face and helps my skin stay firm. Use sunscreen!
Miranda N.
Lilburn, GA
Review for: Peter Thomas Roth Glycolic Acid 10% Moisturizer, 2 oz
I've been using this on and off for the past 3 years. Everytime I stop using it I see what a difference it makes! Such an easy and non-sensitizing way to get my glycolic acid. It's the only ingredient that works on my sensitive, combo, acne prone skin. The consistency is whipped and is rich, but it doesn't make me oily. I use this as a night moisturizer. Definitely recommend!
Myra H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not my fave. It made my face tingle about every other use which was kind of uncomfortable, and I'd use it after showering as part of my nighttime skincare but would always feel the need to use a night cream or hydrating overnight mask to add hydration to my skin because it would start to feel tight. My skin also doesn't look much different than I started using it... I would think that it helped with my dry patches but I've been using only the associated cleanser and haven't used the moisturizer in over a month and my skin hasn't changed, so I don't think this impacted my skin enough to buy more. I did appreciate that there was no fragrance and that dimethicone is farther down the list of ingredients