Peter Thomas Roth Glycolic Acid 10% Hydrating Gel uploaded by Alex Nicole G.

BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

Ideal for normal to dry, mature, sun-damaged, combination, oily and problem skin types. Supplies lost moisture, antioxidants and glycolic acid to aging and sun-damaged skin without greasiness or an oily residue. Helps reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and other signs of aging. Helps clarify the skin and smooth out the look of a rough texture.

• Oil free
  • Fragrance free
  • How to use:
  • Skin should always be clean and free of irritation before applying
  • Apply a very thin layer every other night for two weeks
  • After two weeks, apply a very thin layer every night
  • After one month of use, apply a very thin layer day and night
  • Allow 10 minutes for the product to absorb and follow, if needed, with prescribed Peter Thomas Roth treatment products at night and prescribed moisturizer and sun care during the day
  • For external use only
  • This product contains an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn
  • Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterward

Marissa B.
Valley Spgs, CA
I used to loooove this glycolic acid! It really did help keep my skin clear of any occasional acne, and really did diminish my acne scarring/any uneven skin tones I had. One 2 oz bottle lasted me a super long time and I was in love. They changed the formula and renamed it, though. It seems very similar to the original formula, but for me, I didn’t feel as though it was at all. I switched to the Pixi Glow Tonic and I might love that even more...
Jen G.
Chino, CA
This was a game changer for my oily skin!! I began using this serum twice a week and gradually built up to using it every day at night because of the 10 percent glycolic in it. It truly softened up my rough skin and shed all the dead dry skin to reveal softer more supple skin. I will forever use this!
Emma C.
Madison
If I could only have one skincare product for the rest of my life, Peter Thomas Roth Glycolic Acid 10% Hydrating Gel would be it. I’ve struggled with acne scars, large pores and uneven texture for...well, forever! This is he only product that has made an impact. I’ve been using it religiously for 2.5 years and my skin just gets better and better overtime. This super thin gel goes on easy and dries quickly. Don’t be thrown off by the initial stickiness, that goes away. I find that I can even wear it under my makeup. The size is great for the price and a little goes a long way. It also has a great ingredient list and my sensitive skin has had no problems with it!
Daniela A.
Fresno, CA
This is the only serum I use especially now that I live in a dry climate. It is in a nice frosted glass jar and comes with a pump so it’s always sanitary. It is like but does burn for a brief moment when it’s first applied. It does absorb quickly and doesn’t leave my skin greasy or cause breakouts even on sensitive skin.
Carla M.
This obviously peels my face , idk if that’s normal or not but if that means it’s working then I’m a fan ! Definitely leaves my skin feeling tight which isn’t awesome . I would buy it again if I use it consistently enough to see improvements in my skin
Adrina C.
Memphis, TN
This is my holy grail product. There is not a day that goes by that I don't use this. If I do let days go by and don't use it I can tell in my skin. It is a water like formula that quickly absorbs and is not sticky or greasy it is just perfect!
Alexis M.
Palm Springs, CA
This was an excelled acid product for my routine. I have been using AHA and BHAs for a long time so I have build up a tolerance and with most AHA products I don’t feel them working anymore but with this product I still get the tingly feeling when applying it. For people just shafting I would recommend a lower percent or a more mild acid such as lactic (both are great acids by lactic acid works on the top layer or the skin where as glycolic acids penetrate deeper into the skin and it’s more aggressive)
Christina H.
Alexandria, VA
I was really impressed with this glycolic acid serum. It didn't react too harshly with my maturing skin, and went a long way towards giving my face the younger glow I was hoping for.
Loren S.
Prattville , AL
I wasn’t sure how well my skin would react to this treatment, but I will say that I was pleasantly surprised by it! My skin didn’t do anything crazy with it, which is definitely a plus for me! I would recommend this to others that are wanting to resurface their skin, but also need the hydration with it!
Lydia B.
Turns out after using this religiously and dumping a load of money into it, glycolic acid does a lot more harm than good and therefore you keep using it thinking it’s supposed to help.
Jasmin V.
Did anyone see an improvement with skin texture? (e.g. Smoother surface, better makeup application, etc).
Hannah S.
Tallahassee, FL
Has anyone used Drunk elephant TLC serum and have any comparisons to this?
kimberley l.
Brooklyn , NY
Does this work for acne scarring and blemishes
Stefani N.
Los Angeles, CA
How does the gel compare to the toner? I have the toner and I love it and I'm running out. I want to try the gel for a different texture (and so I don't need to use cotton pads and waste product).