BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

Ideal for normal-to-dry, mature, sun-damaged, combination, oily and problem skin types. Supplies lost moisture, antioxidants and glycolic acid to aging and sun-damaged skin without greasiness or oil. Helps reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and other signs of aging. Helps clarify skin and smooth out rough texture. For all non-sensitive skin types. Oil-free fragrance-free with alpha hydroxy acid whole leaf aloe vera and vitamin A antioxidants vitamin C & E for all skin types. Ideal for normal to dry, mature, sun-damaged, combination, oily and problem skin types.  Supplies lost moisture, anti-oxidants and glycolic acid to aging and sun-damaged skin without greasiness or oil.  Helps reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and other signs of aging.  Helps clarify the skin and smooth out a rough texture. Animal Cruelty Free see more...

• Did anyone see an improvement with skin texture? (e.g. Smoother s...2 Answers
  • How does the gel compare to the toner? I have the... Be the first to answer!
  • Has anyone used Drunk elephant TLC serum and have any comparisons...1 Answers
Wendy C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been using this gel for several weeks now; it has a particular sensation that some might not enjoy. I, however, like that the most about it, that you can feel it working on your skin right away from the first application. When I started using this product I had dry patches on my cheeks, 3 weeks after they're no longer there, my skin seems to have healed. I apply it before bed, in the morning my skin is a little oily but I'm so glad to see oils on what used to be the driest areas of my face. I would highly recommend. If you're looking for hydration, this will be your greatest ally. I will be repurchasing in the future.
Charisma S.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was researching some effective preventative skin care solutions when I came upon the wondrous effects of glycolic acid. I don't have a ton of wrinkles but my skin is starting to change because I am getting older. I have been applying this serum to my face inconsistently 2-3 times a week at night. Every time I use it, I can see my skin looks much brighter, and my wrinkles on my forehead are less pronounced and diminished. I think if I were to use it as suggested the results might be even more pronounced.
Stefani N.
Santa Monica, CA
i've always been a fan of PTR's 3% glycolic acid cleanser and this 10% gel works wonders! i use it every other day as part of my nightly regime after getting out of the shower (i wash my face with a clarisonic while showering). i follow up with a serum, oil and sometimes a moisturizer. excellent exfoliator! saw results almost immediately the morning after i first tried it. glycolic acid seems to work better than lactic acid so far and this gel from PTR is a winner!
Rana L.
I am in love! At 35 I'm now starting to notice father time sneaking up on me :( damn you inevitable aging. I have even gone so far as to consider botox for that dreaded line that had ever so slightly started to make a home between my well groomed brows. Thanks to this product however I have bought myself a few more years before paralyzing my face in the name of beauty. I swear fine lines and wrinkles have cowered in retreat.
J L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Seeing results! This is pricey but affordable compared to other serums out there. I only use this as a PM serum because it is too drying but I am definitely seeing results with consistent use. My acne-prone skin is now smooth and soft. The glass packing is inconvenient for travel. A little of this product goes a loooong way. One pump covers my entire face and neck. Would repurchase.
Katie G.
Wyoming, MI
Don't tell, but I snuck a little bit of this from my mom! So I haven't had prolonged use. I enjoyed how this felt on the skin, and the packaging was quite nice.. But I couldn't tell if there was much of a difference on my skin. I know PTR is pretty expensive, and I wouldn't pay for lackluster results.
Ryan B.
Saint Charles, MO
This is one of my all time favorite serums. This product has helped with my skin texture tremendously. It has also helped reduce my redness without irritating my acne prone skin. I also feel like I don't need a lot of this product to get the desired effect. This product is definitely worth the money.
Kendra G.
I wanted to love this product so badly. However it did nothing for my skin except give it burns. Unfortunately it did not moisturize nor did it boost the effects of the moisturizers I paired it with. While I have sensitive skin, I did not expect my skin to be burned. I do not recommend this product.
Rachel F.
Novato, CA
Peter Thomas Roth Glycolic Acid 10% Hydrating gel, I have bought time and time again, I think it's awsome and a little goes a long was cuz it's a serum you barely put anything. and it works to resurface your skin wether it's old and wrinkly or acneic, it helps both.
Colleen O.
Lebanon, NJ
I didn't use this serum but the other Glycolic acid with BHAs for years and loved it. I recently only switched because I am using a prescription type retin A and Glycolic Acid doesn't mix. However, when I did use it, it kept my skin smooth and spot free.
Jasmin V.
Did anyone see an improvement with skin texture? (e.g. Smoother surface, better makeup application, etc).
Hannah S.
Tallahassee, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has anyone used Drunk elephant TLC serum and have any comparisons to this?
Stefani N.
Santa Monica, CA
How does the gel compare to the toner? I have the toner and I love it and I'm running out. I want to try the gel for a different texture (and so I don't need to use cotton pads and waste product).