BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

Ideal for normal-to-dry, mature, sun-damaged, combination, oily and problem skin types. Supplies lost moisture, antioxidants and glycolic acid to aging and sun-damaged skin without greasiness or oil. Helps reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and other signs of aging. Helps clarify skin and smooth out rough texture. For all non-sensitive skin types. Oil-free fragrance-free with alpha hydroxy acid whole leaf aloe vera and vitamin A antioxidants vitamin C & E for all skin types. Ideal for normal to dry, mature, sun-damaged, combination, oily and problem skin types.  Supplies lost moisture, anti-oxidants and glycolic acid to aging and sun-damaged skin without greasiness or oil.  Helps reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and other signs of aging.  Helps clarify the skin and smooth out a rough texture. Animal Cruelty Free see more...

• Did anyone see an improvement with skin texture? (e.g. Smoother s...2 Answers
  • How does the gel compare to the toner? I have the... Be the first to answer!
  • Has anyone used Drunk elephant TLC serum and have any comparisons...1 Answers
Kesa A.
Wagner, SD
Review for: Peter Thomas Roth Glycolic Acid 10% Hydrating Gel, 2 fl oz more...
This has been a part of my nighttime routine for quite some time now. I have acne prone skin so this really deep cleans and makes my skin glow. No smell kinda price but definitely worth it. Product lasts for long use and travels awesome! Highly recommend!
Jessica D.
Lawrence, KS
Review for: Peter Thomas Roth Glycolic Acid 10% Hydrating Gel, 2 fl oz more...
Glycolic aid is great for cell turnover and for preventing lines and wrinkles. Everyone should be using this type of acid in their regimen. This price point is high, you can find glycolic acid in a ton of other products for a more affordable price.
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Christina H.
Alexandria, VA
I was really impressed with this glycolic acid serum. It didn't react too harshly with my maturing skin, and went a long way towards giving my face the younger glow I was hoping for.
Trikarri B.
Ladson, SC
My skin was so smooth and hydrated after using this. It wasn’t too greasy, but it definitely wasn’t dry. The packaging was simple and it easily explained the percentages of each ingredient. The product lives up to its word. I purchased it at Ukta but you can purchase at any wholesale beauty store (ie Cosmetics Bar, Sephora, Ulta)
Sara M.
Spartanburg, SC
I have used this for several years and I always come back to it! I have oily, clog-prone skin and this always makes it better! Very lightweight and gives results!
Callie N.
This an HG product for me and I gave this to a friend 6 months before her wedding and she also fell in love after it gave her the smoothest skin ever. This percentage of glycolic acid is perfect for me, not too drying or irritating but make sure to wear a good SPF in the morning. This completely resurfaces my skin to fade dark marks and give me a smoother brighter texture. The packaging is not ideal as it's glass and can be dropped and shattered, however, that's never happened to me. I love the pump on this bottle! Recommend this to everyone!
Stefani N.
Santa Monica, CA
i've always been a fan of PTR's 3% glycolic acid cleanser and this 10% gel works wonders! i use it every other day as part of my nightly regime after getting out of the shower (i wash my face with a clarisonic while showering). i follow up with a serum, oil and sometimes a moisturizer. excellent exfoliator! saw results almost immediately the morning after i first tried it. glycolic acid seems to work better than lactic acid so far and this gel from PTR is a winner!
Ashley D.
San Jose, CA
I have acne prone skin and I have discoloration from my old acne scars. Ever since I started using this serum my skin has drastically improved. My slight discoloration from my old acne scars can be barely seen  and I have waaaay less breakouts too! Also my skin is super soft and feels elastic.  I use it every night before I go to bed and every morning before my makeup. Pretty much a life changer for me.
Katie G.
Wyoming, MI
Don't tell, but I snuck a little bit of this from my mom! So I haven't had prolonged use. I enjoyed how this felt on the skin, and the packaging was quite nice.. But I couldn't tell if there was much of a difference on my skin. I know PTR is pretty expensive, and I wouldn't pay for lackluster results.
Jasmin V.
Did anyone see an improvement with skin texture? (e.g. Smoother surface, better makeup application, etc).
Hannah S.
Tallahassee , FL
Has anyone used Drunk elephant TLC serum and have any comparisons to this?
Stefani N.
Santa Monica, CA
How does the gel compare to the toner? I have the toner and I love it and I'm running out. I want to try the gel for a different texture (and so I don't need to use cotton pads and waste product).