BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

Innovative, clear blemish patches help to eliminate blemishes as they contain the affected area. Two custom sizes allow for complete coverage as concentrated 0.5% Salicylic Acid works overnight and throughout the day to effectively reduce and heal blemishes and blackheads.

Product Details

Brand:
  • Peter Thomas Roth
Directions:
  • Before application, clean and dry affected area. Peel back an appropriately sized patch for the individual blemish. Gently press adhesive side over blemish, covering completely. Press edges to secure and contain affected area. Allow to remain in place throughout the day or night to permit healing. Do not apply makeup or any other topical product over the patch.

• Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid 0.5% ... Purpose Acne Treatment. Inactive Ingredients: Acrylates Copolymer, Alcohol Denat., Butylene Glycol, Epilobium Angustifolium flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Phytosphingosine, Polysorbate 80, Pvp, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Metabisulfite, Vinyl Caprolactam/Vp/Dimethylaminoethyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Volcanic Ash, Water/Aqua/Eau.

Carla t.
Nampa, ID
Oh my gosh you guys! These are freaking 112% amazing! I use them for regular pimples and they literally make a difference overnight but I also have some kind of weird rash that I get when my skin gets angry around my nose with little white bumps on it and they're oozy and gross and this greatly reduces the redness and amount of those overnight as well! I would give them 20 Stars if I could.
Kelly D.
Katonah
The Peter Thomas Roth Invisible Dots are alright. In general, the dot worked best for me in the sense of protecting my blemish from any further bacteria. When it comes to actually healing my blemishes, I wouldn’t say it did much of anything. My blemishes were able to heal overtime by being kept clean and covered, rather than the dots actually healing them.
C B.
I've been looking around trying to find acne patches that really work for my skin. I gave these patches a try and they didn't seem to do much for me. They looked the same as when I put them on my face, didn't really collect any of the oil from the acne. I was kind of disappointed especially since I love many of the other products from this brand.
Kelly B.
Lancaster, PA
This blemish dots really help to make my blemishes go away and heal quicker. They’re very easy to use and effective. Some of my blemishes tend to feel sore since they’re under the skin but these dots really help to make them go away. I’ve purchased this item multiple times and have recommended it to others.
Paige L.
Santa Barbara
At first I was skeptical, I didn't believe that they would work. I had heard all this buzz and I wasn't really buying into the whole shtick. But then I tried for myself and they miraculously did the trick! I would definitely recommend at least trying a set, they worked miracles for me.
Anjelah R.
Gaffney
This product was okay. I had a few blemishes and decided to try these. It was the first time trying anything like this. I did notice that my blemishes were a bit less red and they had gotten smaller overnight. Is it a miracle fix... no. However, it does make blemishes less noticeable.
Allysha C.
Kokomo
I actually believe these little magic dots make a difference overnight! I have used several packs and keep coming back when I am having problematic skin. It doesn't make any blemish go away but certainly reduces inflammation and helps speed up the process in healing.
Victoria P.
orlando
This is amazing for when you have really big pimples like popping out of your face too much and you dont want to pop them or to them to look too exposed. They blend with your skin so peoole win’t notice them while it treats the pimpleas almost like a spot treatment
Jacob Q.
Los Angeles
Loved the simplicity of this product, just put it on your blemishes before going to bed, then peel it off in the morning, and the spot is gone!

There are cheaper alternatives on the market but you can’t compare with Peter Thomas Roth’s quality!
Mariana L.
San Antonio
There OK, I didn’t notice a big change right away, although they are very practical to use and they are invisible so you could just put it in the blemish and leave like this. It kind of blurs it a little bit, but don’t expect a miracle of course