Peter Thomas Roth Gentle Foaming Cleanser 6.7 oz uploaded by Alexis S.

BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

A daily facial wash that removes makeup and purifies skin in one easy step. Peter Thomas Roth Gentle Foaming Cleanser removes makeup, even stubborn waterproof eye makeup without irritating the sensitive eye area. A blend of mild surfactants eliminate surface impurities, environmental pollutants, makeup, and oil without overdrying the skin, stripping away essential oils, or irritating the eyes. It leaves the complexion feeling fresh and healthy. It is formulated Without: - Sulfates This soap- and alcohol-free skincare must-have contains wheat amino acids that strengthen and hydrate skin, while vitamins A, C, and E provide powerful antioxidant protection. It suits all skin types even sensitive skin. see more...

Michelle P.
Michelle P.
I really love the foaming of this product. It was super gentle but effective, my only complaint is that I felt like I had to use a lot of product because as I moved the product around my face I felt like it was really watery , not as rich as I was expecting, and didn't penetrate the skin as well as some of my other foam cleaners.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Kansas City, MO
Had a MUA use this on me before an application.  I loved the foaming and it created a nice clean canvas for a great makeup base.  It has a nice cooling sensation without any burning or redness.  You can massage for additional bubbles too.  I would definitely use this product again.
Cara A.
Cara A.
Buffalo, NY
This cleanser truly is very gentle, and was effective in taking off my eye makeup without making my eyes burn, which is always appreciated.  It did not do much for my oily skin, but it did leave my skin feeling cleansed, which is most important to me.
Ashleigh K.
Ashleigh K.
Rexburg, ID
one of my favorite cleansers that I've ever used! It foams very nicely on the face and it really feels like it's doing a great job of cleaning your face. It's very gentle on the skin, but it definitely does the job! I will continue to buy this cleanser!
Shalini M.
Shalini M.
This cleanser is I N C R E D I B L E. I love how it makes my skin feel after I use it. I also think that it lasts pretty long for a small-ish bottle. It is pricey but worth it! Try a sample of you can because it'll change your face for the better
Anna
Anna
Mm yeah. I love Peter Roth! This cleanser is bomb. Cleans and exfoliates - leaves my skin fresh and looking young it always comes through, Its a keeper I will forever have this brand in my bathroom and my vanity.
Codi M.
Codi M.
Covington, KY
I love this brand! It smells so clean and fresh and leaves my skin feeling refreshed. While it is a bit pricey, I do think it is worth the splurge. The cleanser is gentle, but I still feel like my makeup is gone after washing my face with it.
Tess N.
Tess N.
Newnan, Ga
Great everyday cleanser for getting that extra bit of dirt off of your face. Really love using it before bed and in the morning before I moisturize and put on makeup.
Heather H.
Heather H.
Brunswick, GA
I've been using this for about a 6 weeks now and i love it. i have combination skin leaning more towards oily and this face wash is perfect for me. it's gentle but works really well
Julienn G.
Julienn G.
Kissimmee, FL
The cleaning cleanser is really good it smells amazing and the tester feels smooth so it's pretty
Good to buy I just wish there was more