Peter Thomas Roth Gentle Foaming Cleanser uploaded by Alexis S.Peter Thomas Roth Gentle Foaming Cleanser uploaded by Annamaria C.

BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

Gentle Foaming Face Wash is a sulfate-free foaming daily face wash that removes makeup and cleanses in one easy step, leaving skin ultra clean. The blend of mild surfactants help to easily remove dirt and oil without over-drying or stripping the skin of essential oils. Gentle Foaming Face Wash removes makeup completely, even stubborn eye makeup without irritating the sensitive eye area.

Benefits:

• Wheat amino acids help to hydrate and strengthen the skin.
  • Vitamins A, C and E provide powerful anti-oxidant protection.
  • Dissolves everyday impurities.
  • Removes long wearing makeup quickly, gently and effectively.
  • Softens and smoothes skin.
  • Leaves skin with a "squeaky clean" feeling.
  • Sulfate and fragrance-free.
  • For all skin types, including sensitive.

Product Details

Brand:
  • Peter Thomas Roth
Range:
  • Cleanser
Directions:
  • Apply 2-3 pumps of cleanser onto moistened skin. Work into a foamy lather and massage gently into face and neck. Massage around eyes several times until eye makeup is removed. Rinse with lukewarm water and gently pat dry. Follow with Peter Thomas Roth treatment product, moisturizer and/or sunscreen.

• Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Lauryl Glucoside, Decyl Glucoside, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A), Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C), Phospholipids, Wheat Amino Acids, Peg-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Sodium Lauryl Glucose Carboxylate, Coco-Glucoside, Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Benzoic Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin

Volume:
  • 200ml

• Do you know where the experation date is on the bottle? O...1 Answers
Peter Thomas Roth Gentle Foaming Cleanser
  • "Best cleanser out there for people with sensitive skin. It's nice and calming and I love using it in the shower. It's a tiny bit pricey but I don't care because I love the way it makes my skin look! " in 5 reviews
Kelsea S.
Chesterfield, VA
This cleanser is VERY gentle on the skin! Peter Thomas Roth is a great brand, that has many different products to choose from. If you’re new to the skin care game, pick this up! This thoroughly cleanses the face and lifts all that dirt and impurities out of the skin, making your skin feel so fresh and clean. I love that it is a foaming cleanser as well, it really feels like it’s working deep down and getting the job done. Which it for sure does! It is a little bit on the pricier side, but it has lasted me a few months now, and I think it’s well worth it. I purchased mine directly off the website. I for sure recommend it! Peter Thomas Roth Gentle Foaming Cleanser
Hilary W.
Havana, IL
This is a great cleanser for sensitive skin! PTR products always seem to impress me! A lot of times the cleansers I buy for my sensitive skin don't feel as if they've truly deep cleaned my skin. This one leaves my skin feeling deeply cleaned deep into my pores. It's great for daily use! Highly recommend!
Sofia K.
Scarsdale, NY
I can’t get enough of this cleanser. I’ve spent a lot of time looking for cleansers and this one definitely gets 5 stars. It’s super gentle on your skin and doesn’t dry you out once you use it which is super important for me!
Katie S.
Homewood
Purchased at: Sephora
I always try to look for a gentle cleanser. This cleanser smells nice and foams very well. I like the packaging and it makes it easy. I have dry skin and this was sensitive enough for me. I would try it again
G T.
Very nice face wash without overly drying your skin and removes residue nicely.  Other facial washes leave my skin dry and I also have sensitive skin so this is very gently on sensitive prone delicate facial area's.  I would recommend this product.
Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
1,181 reviews
Rachelle B.
Marietta, Ga
I wasn’t too happy with this. First off it is entirely too costly to not cleanse very well. I had to wash my face several times before it came clean and I didn’t have on a full beat!
Michelle P.
Hudson, FL
I really love the foaming of this product. It was super gentle but effective, my only complaint is that I felt like I had to use a lot of product because as I moved the product around my face I felt like it was really watery , not as rich as I was expecting, and didn't penetrate the skin as well as some of my other foam cleaners.
Tasnim Y.
McKinney, TX
Smells great and is definitely gentle on skin, but I also wear waterproof makeup so I have to double cleanse to get everything off. It was recommenced to me by my dermatologist. It's nice packaging and I would probably get it again if I have any acne flair ups, but for regular everyday cleansing this is a bit too gentle and expensive.
Francesca D.
Pleasanton
This is a great cleanser for sensitive skin. No perfumes, no dyes, just a simple foaming cleanser that gets the job done and even removes makeup. It gets the job done without harsh ingredients. I would highly recommend this cleanser to anyone with sensitive skin looking for a gentle cleanser.
Annamaria C.
Do you know where the experation date is on the bottle? Or if there is one?

Amazon