Peter Thomas Roth Gentle Foaming Cleanser 200ml/6.7oz uploaded by Annamaria C.

BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

Clinical Skin Care Makeup remover and cleanser in one With wheat amino acids Vitmains A, C, & E Sulfate-free Fragrance-free  For all skin types This gentle, sulfate-free foaming daily face wash removes makeup and cleanses in one easy step leaving skin ultra clean.  Blend of mild surfactants help to easily removes dirt and oil without over-drying or stripping the skin of essential oils.  Removes makeup completely, even stubborn eye makeup without irritating the sensitive eye area.  Wheat amino acids help to hydrate and strengthen the skin while Vitamins A, C and E provide powerful anti-oxidant protection. Dermatologist Tested.  Animal Cruelty Free. see more...

• Do you know where the experation date is on the bottle? Or if the...1 Answers
celyn k.
I purchased this product online at Sephora.com. It was great value for money at $13 on sale and is a solid product. It foams up to a great lather, is very gentle, rinses clean, and has no scent. I do highly recommend!
Gillian K.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best cleanser out there for people with sensitive skin. It's nice and calming and I love using it in the shower. It's a tiny bit pricey but I don't care because I love the way it makes my skin look!
CJ H.
Roswell, Ga
This cleanser is gentle and does the trick. I haven't seen a difference in my skin but it gets the makeup off and is easy to use. Something cheaper could probably do the job just as well
Annamaria C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This Cleanser is gentle and makeup remover without any harse chemicals and its clinical skincare for all skin types.
Tasnim Y.
McKinney, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smells great and is definitely gentle on skin, but I also wear waterproof makeup so I have to double cleanse to get everything off. It was recommenced to me by my dermatologist. It's nice packaging and I would probably get it again if I have any acne flair ups, but for regular everyday cleansing this is a bit too gentle and expensive.
Ashlee J.
Redding, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like the foaming cleanser. I feel like I can use leas of it and it lasts longer than the average. It also leaves your face feeling clean with no extra oily residue. This is big for me since I tend to have oily skin.
Brittanie K.
Kilgore
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really liked this foaming face wash. It's super gentle on the skin and met all of the expectations that I had for it. The packaging was decent for it. I purchased this product at ULTA.
Sophia Q.
Grovetown , GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this product for $13 from Sephora on clearance and it is, to date, one of the best sale items I've ever purchased. This is a light, non-drying, gentle foaming face wash that literally will remove every bit of makeup from your face. It takes about two minutes of gentle massaging, but it will get everything off. I reach for this whenever I get home from an event that required me to really cake on the makeup and it never lets me down.
Francesca D.
Pleasanton
This is a great cleanser for sensitive skin. No perfumes, no dyes, just a simple foaming cleanser that gets the job done and even removes makeup. It gets the job done without harsh ingredients. I would highly recommend this cleanser to anyone with sensitive skin looking for a gentle cleanser.
Rosey L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This cleanser is so nice! It's gents but your skin still looks better when you use it! I love the pump I love how foamy it is so my skin feels super clean! And I love to double cleanse with it! If you like the neogen foam cleansed you will love this cleanser more!!
Annamaria C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do you know where the experation date is on the bottle? Or if there is one?