Peter Thomas Roth Gentle Complexion Correction Pads uploaded by Casey D.

BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

With a fresh peach bellini scent, medicated double-sided-soft/textured acne pads. Pore minimizing, anti-aging benefits with Glycolic Acid Complex 10%, Salicylic Acid 1/2%, soothing Arginine, Allantoin, whole leaf Aloe Vera, extracts of Chamomile and Green Tea. Exclusively formulated to cleanse skin, clear blackheads, refine pores, and reduce the appearance of fine lines. Pads contain potent Alpha Hydroxy Acid and Beta Hydroxy Acid in an advanced botanical formulation creating a unique, clarifying, synergistic action to help cleanse the skin, clear up active acne blemishes, minimize pore size, and prevent the formation of new blackheads and blemishes. Helps regulate healthy cell turnove. see more...

Melinda V.
Melinda V.
Springfield, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have bought these numerous times at Sephora. I am a huge lover if these face pads they are awesome. Bug time skin saver. I used a half a pad in the morning and a half a pad at night and I saw a massive improvement in my skin. They are a bit pricey, I believe they are about $38, but well worth the money I definitely recommend trying these out!
Hope T.
Hope T.
Duluth, MN
THESE ARE MY ABSOLUTE MUST HAVE IN MY BEAUTY RUTINE. My skin had never ever ever been this clear. I don't have to worry about those monthly breakouts. They even take more makeup off that you thought you got off. Gets rid of all the little bumps on my skin that i have that aent acne. I even use this product on my arms :)
Katie
Katie
Las Vegas, NV
I love these pads for when your skin is acting up or breaking out a little more than usual. They have a slight burn to them, but I prefer than because it makes your face tingle and feel refreshed. Definitely worth the price and they last a while if you only use them a couple days of the week!
Keri R.
Keri R.
Cincinnati, OH
This product has really helped with my cystic acne! It is drying but mostly only to my acne. I use it once a day but you can cut the pads in half and have them last just as long. I do hate the scent though that is pretty terrible and it does dry my fingers.
Shawna S.
Shawna S.
Anaheim, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE! these are gently exfoliating, helped clear up a lot of minor acne, and reduced spots in just one night- I definitely need to invest in some more of these. Also, cut them in half to double the amount of product and get some more bang for your buck!
Linda S.
Linda S.
HOLY COW! This has worked wonders for my skin and I've been only using this for a week. I have severe hormonal acne and this has been the only thing that has made this much of a difference for my skin. I love that this is scented, peach smells sooo good!
marissa r.
marissa r.
Overland Park, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using this product for a month now. I first off want to say that I love scent of this stuff. It doesn't feel clinical or have an overbearing chemical smell that most acne products on the market do. This have a very pleasant peach bellini scent that make it easy to apply every morning and feel refreshed. It does sting the skin a little but it is not unbearable and that is something I actually want to happen because it lets me know just how strong this stuff is. It is strong yet incredibly gentle on the skin. It is an enigma. In the past month I have used this every day on both my face and chest/neck area. There is enough product on both sides of the pads to evenly disperse and saturate both areas. I have already noticed a difference in my skin from noticing less breakouts to noticing brighter skin. I feel like this also helps with my previous acne scars and discoloration. I will be repurchasing this product.
Casey D.
Casey D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have mixed feelings about the Peter Thomas Roth Gentle Complexion Correction Pads. I think my skin is simply too sensitive to use these. It is powerful on incoming acne but left my skin feeling dry and cracked afterwards. All of the serum and moisturizer wasn't helping restore my skin to its natural balance.
Shannon M.
Shannon M.
Arlington, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loved this glycolic pads when I first started using them..my skin looked smoother and more glowing  but after months my skin boke out and became extremely dry (making my forhead lines look prominant). I since switched to using a hyalauronic acid treatment and my forhead lines hardly show! Giving it 3 stars because Im sure oily skin would benefit from these ..I think my skin is just too dry and sensitive.
Erin Z.
Erin Z.
Pontiac, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cleans up the bumps on my cheeks, great smell, and the pads are structured nicely to scrub. Purchased at ulta on a whim, trying new products control my skin. My boyfriend also likes using them and they've helped keep his forehead bumps at bay. Ton of pads in here so it's a great value. You only need one--they're all evenly saturated with product so you don't waste.