Peter Thomas Roth Gentle Complexion Correction Pads uploaded by Casey D.

BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

With a fresh peach bellini scent, medicated double-sided-soft/textured acne pads. Pore minimizing, anti-aging benefits with Glycolic Acid Complex 10%, Salicylic Acid 1/2%, soothing Arginine, Allantoin, whole leaf Aloe Vera, extracts of Chamomile and Green Tea. Exclusively formulated to cleanse skin, clear blackheads, refine pores, and reduce the appearance of fine lines. Pads contain potent Alpha Hydroxy Acid and Beta Hydroxy Acid in an advanced botanical formulation creating a unique, clarifying, synergistic action to help cleanse the skin, clear up active acne blemishes, minimize pore size, and prevent the formation of new blackheads and blemishes. Helps regulate healthy cell turnove. see more...

Melinda V.
Springfield, MA
I have bought these numerous times at Sephora. I am a huge lover if these face pads they are awesome. Bug time skin saver. I used a half a pad in the morning and a half a pad at night and I saw a massive improvement in my skin. They are a bit pricey, I believe they are about $38, but well worth the money I definitely recommend trying these out!
Hope T.
Duluth, MN
THESE ARE MY ABSOLUTE MUST HAVE IN MY BEAUTY RUTINE. My skin had never ever ever been this clear. I don't have to worry about those monthly breakouts. They even take more makeup off that you thought you got off. Gets rid of all the little bumps on my skin that i have that aent acne. I even use this product on my arms :)
Katie
Las Vegas, NV
I love these pads for when your skin is acting up or breaking out a little more than usual. They have a slight burn to them, but I prefer than because it makes your face tingle and feel refreshed. Definitely worth the price and they last a while if you only use them a couple days of the week!
Shawna S.
Anaheim, CA
I LOVE! these are gently exfoliating, helped clear up a lot of minor acne, and reduced spots in just one night- I definitely need to invest in some more of these. Also, cut them in half to double the amount of product and get some more bang for your buck!
Hannah J.
Appleton, WI
This is part of my everyday routine. I love this! It is harsh at first but your skin adjusts! You just need to moisturize! It is effective and works great! This brand does tend to run more expensive but I say invest in your skin! You can find good deals on QVC or ULta every once in a while
Holly A.
San Rafael, CA
I've tried other Peter Thomas Roth pads and these are the best! I got them at Sephora and have been addicted to them. They leave me with hydrated glowing skin without irritation or redness. I feel like my skin looks more youthful within a couple of uses. I would recommend them to anyone in their mid to late twenties!
Aimee G.
Logan
I use this ev day single night and sometimes in the morning. I notice the texture of my skin is better when I use these and that my makeup applies really smoothly. If used alone they can be drying so I always follow up with a moisturizer or oil. Worth the price.
Gina R.
Brunswick , OH
I have very sensitive skin so this product didn't work well for me. It seemed that when I put it on my face started to burn and get very red. Th pain wasn't intolerable so I continued to use it. It is not a miracle worker but it does do the trick.
Ciara G.
Arlington Hts, IL
They're good! That being said, I wouldn't repurchase cause they're really expensive and there are better things for the same price that serve the same purpose, I won't repurchase but I don't think it was a waste of money.
marissa r.
Overland Park, KS
I have been using this product for a month now. I first off want to say that I love scent of this stuff. It doesn't feel clinical or have an overbearing chemical smell that most acne products on the market do. This have a very pleasant peach bellini scent that make it easy to apply every morning and feel refreshed. It does sting the skin a little but it is not unbearable and that is something I actually want to happen because it lets me know just how strong this stuff is. It is strong yet incredibly gentle on the skin. It is an enigma. In the past month I have used this every day on both my face and chest/neck area. There is enough product on both sides of the pads to evenly disperse and saturate both areas. I have already noticed a difference in my skin from noticing less breakouts to noticing brighter skin. I feel like this also helps with my previous acne scars and discoloration. I will be repurchasing this product.