Peter Thomas Roth Gentle Complexion Correction Pads uploaded by Casey D.

BY PETER THOMAS ROTH #22 in Cotton Swabs, Pads, & Balls

Regulates healthy cell turnover and delivers proven anti-aging benefits that help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Deluxe, generously thick, double-sided pads deliver gentle cleansing action on one side and superior pore-refining exfoliation on the textured side. Provides a veil of fresh peach bellini scent that replaces traditional medicinal antiseptic pads.

Brand:
  • Peter Thomas Roth
Directions:
  • Cleanse and rinse your face thoroughly before applying. Wipe affected area gently with pad, using light pressure. Do not scrub. Repeat with clean pad to remove remaining traces of oil, dead skin cells, pollutants and make-up residue. Because dryness can occur, apply once daily, increasing to 2-3 times daily as needed. If undue dryness or scaling occurs, use once daily or every other day or alternate with Peter Thomas Roth Gentle Complexion Correction Pads. Do not allow pad to remain on skin.

• Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid 0.5%. Inactive Ingredients: Water, Alcohol Denat., Glycolic Acid, Arginine, Butylene Glycol, Witch Hazel Extract, Chamomile Extract, Green Tea Extract, Comfrey Extract, Peach Extract, Whole Leaf Aloe Vera, Allantoin, Fragrance, Triethanolamine.

Peter Thomas Roth Gentle Complexion Correction Pads
  • "One of my favorites. It acts as a nice gentle exfoliator. I love the pads. As a new Mom, it is easy for my to still get in my skincare routine with these. The pads make it super quick and easy. This is a better option for someone sensitive skin for it isn't as harsh as some of their other products." in 5 reviews
Vivian C.
Fresh Meadows, NY
Love these little guys! They smell like peach Bellini and feel so refreshing on the skin. It has one exfoliating side and one smoother side. I first use the exfoliating side to get off all the gunk on my face and behind my neck and chest then I use the smooth side. Pores feel clean and look tighter !
leeeners21 S.
The scent is STRONG, but these pads have legitimately transformed my skin. I’ve been blessed with adult acne and these do a wonderful job minimizing breakouts and clearing my skin. I would 100% buy again and recommend to anyone!
Jessica C.
Love this product!! Been using for two months and can definitely tell a difference in my skin. It has helped even out my skin and makes it feel so nice and smooth. Will be repurchasing these pads when I run out!
Andrea M.
Henderson, NV
These are the best!!!! They will clear up ANY breakout the very next day. They are really soaked with product too. If I have a tiny breakout I'll dip a q-tip and press it on it, and I don't even waste a pad. I will even use it all over my body. If I'm breaking out on my shoulders I'll take a pad to that area. They really work! They smell nice too. Not medicinal at all, just sweet sweet Bellini scented.
Kellie S.
London , KY
I have not tried this product but would love to test it out. It has mixed reviews on Sephora so not sure how well it works. Seems to have nice packaging. I really like other products from this line. I
Nikki  N.
I Have been buying these for years I love how they work gently and progressively overtime. They look like a Stri-Dex pads but work much better 😂 They great for all ages and skin types.
Carrie B.
Borger, TX
I absolutely love these pads! I use them nightly and they keep those nasty little white bumps away. They also help reduce previous pigmentation left over from my cyst acbe!
Tami S.
happy valley
Definitely see the results! Helps with my pores and I don’t notice a lot of dark spots on my face anymore! Peter Thomas Roth Max Complexion Correction Pads
Aimee G.
Logan
I use this ev day single night and sometimes in the morning. I notice the texture of my skin is better when I use these and that my makeup applies really smoothly. If used alone they can be drying so I always follow up with a moisturizer or oil. Worth the price.
Tina I.
Maricopa, AZ
I love using these for occasional breakouts and 2 times a week for maintenance. I notice improvement in overall texture and tone of my skin. If I have an active breakout, I'll use them every night until it's gone and it works great!! I always have these on hand!

back