BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A firming face and neck contour system with a luxurious cream and a customized contouring tool. Solutions for:- Loss of firmness and elasticity- Dryness- Fine lines and wrinklesIf you want to know more… Appear to defy gravity with this luxurious cream and uniquely designed tool. FIRMx® Contouring Face and Neck system delivers clinical-strength actives to target the specific needs of slackened facial contours, as well as in the neck and decollete area. The cream helps give loose, sagging skin, a firmer appearance and supports the appearance of enhanced contour, definition, and smoothness. It also brightens and evens skintone and locks in moisture to leave skin looking and feeling more youthful. The contouring tool optimizes the cream's results by massaging underlying muscles. This set contains:- 1 oz FIRMx® Face and Neck Contouring Cream- Contouring tool It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Cream includes 2% Syn-Hycan, 3% Citrustem, 1% Dermocea, Shea Butter and Glycerin for moisture and hydration. Chromabright and Granpowder Lumiere provide a brighter and more even skintone. see more...

Jamie M.
I don’t ever use the metal apparatus, but I do have the neck cream and I love it! Use it every morning and night! If you are starting to see slight sagging under your chin and in your jowls, this is the product you need!
abi s.
LAWRENCE
These products are by far the most fun that I have ever used. The result, while not permanent, is truly mind blowing, in fact, I didn't know anything could literally and immediately shave DECADES off! Wow!
Trina W.
Ogden, UT
I don't know about this. I tried my sisters for a few weeks and I don't see any difference. I think she purchased from Sephora and I'm pretty sure it's going back. It's quite pricey for no results and I can't recommend it to others at this time.
Katie K.
torrance, CA
this product is awesome.  i have lines on my neck, and this really helped me to firm my neck.  definitely recommend this if you have lines on your neck like i did
Jenn Z.
I tried this product from a friend and I really liked it!! I can definitely tell the difference in my face and neck after using this product!
LAUREN |.
Newington, CT
waste of money. didn't do anything and i'm confused... i prefer the lancer one and wouldn't recommend this one to anyone. disappointed.
Dana H.
Minooka, IL
This product is amazing. It contours perfectly. All of Peter Thomas Roth Products are great but the FIRMx line is top notch!
Fayzeh M.
Fresno , CA
Had got a sample of these love it wish I had buy the big bottle ,love it very much too bad so pricy but we'll worth it
Angel t.
Opelousas, LA
This is a MUST HAVE product.. not only did i see a drastic change in my appearance it also has a lovely smell.
Brittney O.
Deer Park, NY
I love this stuff so much I recently just ran out I'm definitely going back to get more it's really effective
Sarah A.
Omaha, NE
How do you apply this exactly?