BY PETER THOMAS ROTH #13 in Facial Peels

A high-performance peeling face gel Helps remove impurities & exfoliate away dead skin cells while decongesting clogged pores Contains multi-action enzymes including pineapple & pomegranate & keratinase plus cellulose Offers effective peeling action without drying & irritating or causing stress to skin see more...

• Does this smooth and firm I ever and large poor textures faves fr...1 Answers
  • How well does this mask work as an exfoliater??2 Answers
Danielle E.
Midland
Beauty Junkie Expert
Holy cow baby soft skin! I tested it out in Sephora and couldn’t believe all the dead skin it got up. It was almost gross, but awesome at the same time. I took a sample home and have used it three times. I’m so impressed in the appearance of my skin every single time I use it and my makeup looks great! The price is a bit high, but I fully intend on buying the full size product. I definitely need this in my life. And btw I have sensitive skin and this doesn’t bother me at all!
Erin F.
Brick, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely LOVE this product! Compared to other exfoliators, this one is by far one of the best. As a gel it is not grainy or harsh on your skin as some others, yet makes your skin smoother than many other products I've tried. This product can be purchased at #sephora #ulta or online through other retail sites. I highly recommend this product to anyone as part of your normal skin care routine! You won't be disappointed.
Becky R.
Ogden, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ok. There’s a few things going on here. I actually really like this product but I feel a little misled. The woman in Sephora did a demo on my hand and explained that what I was seeing in the “beads” was balls of my dead skin. Wow! This is rest stuff! However, upon using it at home it was easy to see that no, this was not my skin. It’s the product rolling up in itself that helps exfoliate. And that’s fine. Just misleading. My skin felt great. You could visibly see a difference in color, tone, and tightness after just one use. This product is about $48 at Sephora. Would’ve given it four stars if it had been closer in the $38-$40 price range. I love Peter Thomas Roth and expected more out of this product, given the name behind it.
Brenna G.
Eugene, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was super excited to try this product because I heard all the buzz. When you massage It into your skin, you can visibly see the dry skin come off into little balls. My skin felt refreshed after every use. I didn’t exactly see a difference in my uneven skin tone or dullness like it claimed, but it feels refreshing and my makeup went on smoother.
Megan C.
Gallatin, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Life changing! I love love love this product. For some reason it’s much cheaper on amazon than anywhere else I’ve seen it. Yes it’s a facial peel but it is gentle!! Doesn’t burn your skin or leave it feeling sensitive. I use it about once a week and it totally changes my skin. It’s also great for when you get sunburned and need something that will gently remove dead skin. This stuff is amazing!!!
Gretchen S.
Willowick, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really enjoy this product! I use it about once a month (only because I have many other exfoliatiors and I alternate) and absolutely love the way my skin feels after it’s use. Whenever I want to ensure that I have super smooth and clean skin, I go for this product. It balls up and makes it seem like you’re actually peeling off dead skin (I’m really not sure if it is dead skin or the product balling up). Regardless it leaves silky smooth skin. I’m not sure it does anything to the overall appearance of my skin which is why I gave it four stars. But I will continue to use this until I run out!
Izamar C.
South Gate, CA
This is the best facial peel i have yet to try! The packaging is so convenient and the amount you get is insane.. i had my doubts about this product but it really exceeded my expectations. Its one of the more affordable brands put there and io definitely recommend!
Ameryst F.
Thousand Oaks, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Let me just say, that that stuff you think is your dead skin cells, is not your dead skin cells. It's just something in the serum that's kind of toilet paper to make it look like it's your skin cells. This stuff i don't really see make a difference to my skin, and I was pretty aimed on seeing my skin peel off. It's what I paid for. So I'm disappointed in that. But regardless I still use it everyday. But I don't think this does anything.
Julianne K.
Used this on a lot of my clients. Can be used as a waterless peel. Find it easy to work with on my clients. As a quick exfoliant. If I find any dry patches. Then I take a mcellar water and lightly cleanse the skin of any residue. Leaves skin feeling so soft
Jamie K.
Bellevue
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this from Sephora from a sales associate's recommendation. This is the holy grail. My skin is so sensitive so I can't use scrubs because my skin would react to it. This product is so gentle but peels off dead skin so fast and you can see it as well. My skin doesn't feel tight or has reactions afterwards. It is so smooth and soft and brightens and evens your complexion. I repurchase this everytime I need to and this thing lasts forever.
Emilee G.
How well does this mask work as an exfoliater??
Kimberly G.
Lilburn, GA
Does this smooth and firm I ever and large poor textures faves fro large scarring?