BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

Peter Thomas Roth FIRMx Peeling Gel, 3.4 oz Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care see more...

• How often do you use??2 Answers
  • I have this at home, I use it every so often. Is this okay on sen...2 Answers
  • Has anyone used this before? What was your experience with it? I'...3 Answers
Peter Thomas Roth FIRMx Peeling Gel
  • "You only need a little dab and as you just light rub it onto the skin, your dead skin cells all ball up and flake off your face, leaving healthy glowing skin and not leaving it with that tight, irritated feeling." in 16 reviews
  • "The creepy part is the little balls of dead skin cells that roll off your face leaving it smmoooooooth!!!" in 5 reviews
Karen M.
My skin care routine is usually very strict because I like to stick to my favorites. This is one of them not only does PTR provide top of the line products but they make a difference! Firm X is so gross because you apply it to dry skin as a gel but once the product picks up your dead skin cells it starts to clump up into the dead skin which is kinda gross but your skin is literally transformed! My skin was visibly softer, glowing, and supple! The packaging is so high end looking because of its chrome affect it has which I love. I recommend to everyone who is looking for a gentle yet effective exfoliant that will not damage your skin.
Ashley B.
knoxville, TN
This product is INCREDIBLE. I like to SEE my products working and see and feel immediate results and with this you definitely do! Simply apply a small amount onto dry, cleansed skin and massage in circular motions. You will literally watch the dead, nasty skin PEEL OFF and roll up into balls. It's gross, but so satisfying. For a deeper exfoliation you can leave it on the skin for a minute to let it soak, then massage it. When you're finished, just wash your face and voila! It is AMAZING! It always leaves my skin SO bright and plumped and soft!
Erin C.
Baltimore, MD
This peeling gel works just as its described. I use it at least once a week & 3x a week if I wear makeup everyday. I purchased from Sephora in a skin saver kit that has generous amounts within tested sizes of various products. My skin varies throughout the year, changing from normal combination oily to normal combination dry, but this gel is gentle amongst my skin regardless. It's helped to brighten & rid of the dull look that my daily use of makeup can cause. I absolutely recommend this gel!
Laura M.
Greenville, SC
This truly the best exfoliator that have ever tried! This product gives no irritation and is non abrasive. I also value that it has the good housekeeping seal of approval which means it says what it does and holds its promise. I use this 2-3 times week at night and retinol and the Dior one essential serum and I LOVE it!!! It's a bit pricey, but I'd rather invest in good skincare than anything else. If my skin is right, my makeup is not tight. Give it a try!!
Mary P.
St Petersburg, FL
I was introduced to this by a girl who worked at Sephora and after she asked me to test it on the top of my hand I was blown away at how well it worked and bought it on the spot. That's was almost a year ago and I still have half the bottle left and still absolutely love it. It works so well to gently take all the extra dead skin off your face, leaving it super smooth with no irritation whatsoever. I love this stuff.
Cindy S.
This product works so well! Once I rubbed the gel on my face, the dead skin fell off instantly. It's kind of weird at first but it felt good to see dead skin exfoliate immediately. After I rinsed my face, my skin felt so smooth. This product is useful in the summertime especially when your skin is exposed to a lot of sunlight. It didn't feel harsh on my skin and I tend to have sensitive and dry skin.
Sade H.
I absolutely adore this stuff! It is a bit expensive, but you can use it once a week and for me I only use it when I feel like my skin needs to feel brand new again! So this should last you a good while! When you feel the product start to bead up under your hands it is gross but also very satisfying! With a good rinse and your trusty moisturizer, (like I said) your face will feel brand new.
tawnya b.
Humble, TX
My skin felt soft. For a short period afterwards. However this reminded me of the kiosk in mall where it's not really taking off any skin just the gel balling up. I didn't feel any real exfoliation benefits and when using it same places 7 times it was still "taking off" "dead skin" if it really is then it's not a great exfoliant to take that many times. I will not be purchasing again
Alyssa D.
Huntington Station, NY
This product is really good. It is a little finicky because it says your rub it in and dead skin comes rolling off, however I think a bit of dead skin comes off with the light friction but mostly it's the product balling up. The ingredients however do make it peel anyway by chemical means so it does get rid of dead skin and brighten regardless of how
Beth M.
This is worth every penny. the absolute best product for exfoliating dead skin off of the face. it is very effective but doesn't dry my skin out. it is simple to use and very effective. skin is noticeably different after the first use. it takes forever to use an entire bottle so it is an investment at the time, but will last for a year plus.
Rebekah W.
Is this product worth the splurge? And are there any comparable products that I should look into before purchasing this?
I'm extremely interested in this product but just want to know more about it ! It is a little pricey so I just want to make sure I'm getting my money's worth. Help please ! (Only if you've actually tried it )
Gianni C.
Laredo , TX
Has anyone used this before? What was your experience with it? I'm very interested in buying it.
Iako P.
Montreal
Yes it works like a charm! I don't know any cheaper product that gives the same results.
Chantal L.
Ottawa , ON
Does this product actually firm the skin? How long does the firming last?