BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

Peter Thomas Roth FIRMx Peeling Gel, 3.4 oz Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care see more...

• How often do you use??3 Answers
  • I have this at home, I use it every so often. Is this okay on sen...2 Answers
  • Has anyone used this before? What was your experience with it? I'...3 Answers
Peter Thomas Roth FIRMx Peeling Gel
  • "You only need a little dab and as you just light rub it onto the skin, your dead skin cells all ball up and flake off your face, leaving healthy glowing skin and not leaving it with that tight, irritated feeling." in 16 reviews
  • "The creepy part is the little balls of dead skin cells that roll off your face leaving it smmoooooooth!!!" in 5 reviews
Hollyb E.
Harrisburg
I found myself spending loads of money on foundations, looking for the perfect one.. that was till my sephora rep pulled me aside and said “let’s try some skin care routines” I rolled my eyes but didn’t want to be rude .. she pulled this tube out and applied this gel to my face and it was MAGIC!!! All this dead skin started to roll up and was falling off all over, was embarrassing when I realized how much dead skin I had on my face! That was the START to my skin care obsession! This stuff made a light bulb go off in my head. I’m in love with the results.
Keri D.
Review for: Peter Thomas Roth FIRMx Peeling Gel, 3.4 oz more...
I received a deluxe sample of this glycolic acid peel in a Peter Thomas Roth kit for free as a points reward from Sephora. I really don’t feel like this peel did anything for me. The idea of massaging it around and watching the gel ball up and lift any skin cells away is great, but I didn’t notice any change in brightness or firmness. I had hoped it would help with minor breakouts/blemishes by getting them to clear faster, but I have other masks that do a much better job. I doubt the fruit extracts/enzymes are either in a high enough concentration and/or at the correct pH to be effective.
Amanda R.
Review for: Peter Thomas Roth FIRMx Peeling Gel, 3.4 oz more...
The ABSOLUTE BEST exfoliator I have EVER used and I have tried many! It's gentle, but does it's job. It makes my skin feel so smooth and doesn't make it red. It's pricey, but if I used it twice a week it lasts for months, which makes the price so worth it. It's important to take care of your skin as it determines if your make up is going to look good or bad. I'm younger, so I can't say much about it firming ability, but I also believe in prevention so that's a plus. A staple in my skincare routine!
Nicole F.
['Jackson', ''], NJ
My skin prior to this had a breakout on my forehead that was almost gone but coming back again. And one new forming zit on my chin. So I focused on my forehead and chin first before the rest of my face to ensure I was getting my trouble areas nicely. I applied a small amount to my face and rubbed in circular motions. The product then flakes as you are rubbing the product in, this is what does the physical exfoliating. I then proceeded to leave on for a few mins as directed by the website for extra exfoliating. The product doesn’t really have a scent which I thought was nice. While using the product it didn’t feel like it was doing anything, so I would definitely describe it as gentle. After rinsing my face felt so soft, pus in the zit on my chin was brought closer to surface, and I was surprised with how much left over make up the product was able to remove. I didn’t realize that there was make up left behind, so that alone is a big win. In the morning my forehead breakout was reduced.
Shivani P.
I remember going to Ulta one day asking about different exfoliants, and one of the employees there recommended this as her holy grail. She sampled it on the back of one hand, and I'll be honest I was really intrigued because you could see the dirt and dead skin roll off. After cleansing it all off, there was an immediate noticeable difference! The exfoliated hand looked much brighter and the skin felt significantly softer.

I bought myself 3 travel sized tubes since they run out of them fast. After using them regularly just a few times, I noticed my skin was overall brighter and softer. Even others noticed improvement! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND this product, and it's totally worth the investment.

LIFE HACK: Buy the TRAVEL-SIZE product in multiples instead of the large tube. It ends up being cheaper!
Tiffany K.
Review for: Peter Thomas Roth FIRMx Peeling Gel, 3.4 oz more...
I love this! I got this as a sample when I ordered from Peter Thomas roth and I am so glad that I did. This has to be the most amazing thing I have ever used to get dead skin off of my face. It felt amazing and It made my skin so soft afterwards I would recommend this to anybody. Thankfully you don't need a lot so if you get this on the sample size you can do your whole face
Nka k.
Charleston
Review for: Peter Thomas Roth FIRMx Peeling Gel, 3.4 oz more...
I try to use the Peter Thomas Roth FIRMx Peeling Gel at least once a months.
I love this peeling gel because you can feel how your peeling your Dead skin off. And literately getting baby skin instead.
My face is so soft and glowing when I'm done.
Ashleigh M.
Yes yes yes! I originally saw a similar product online and searched forever to find something of good value. Was going to order off amazon but the reviews weren’t too enticing. I bought from Sephora after going in and sampling this product and the Boscia peel product. Originally was going to get the Boscia but they we’re out and after going home and testing these products, Peter Thomas was peeling skin after using Boscia. For a few dollars more I would buy again. I’ve used countless times when I take a rest from my masks and it feels like I still have a full bottle, so I anticipate this lasting a while. So happy with this product would buy again.
Chelsea T.
New Brunswick, NJ
Review for: Peter Thomas Roth FIRMx Peeling Gel, 3.4 oz, no color more...
Okay, this is a miracle worker. I️ love his so much. When you use this, you can literally feel and see all the dead skin coming off your skin. It’s actually kind of gross but my skin feels so perfectly smooth and amazing afterwards. And it does not make my chronically dry skin more dry, and does not irritate my skin whatsoever. If you are looking for a gentle great way to exfoliate, definitely give this a try. Even my boyfriend loves this.
Ariana R.
Chicago
Review for: Peter Thomas Roth FIRMx Peeling Gel, 3.4 oz more...
This product is wonderful!! It is honestly kind of fun to use to see all the dead skin come off. I bought this product at Sephora; it is pretty expensive but lasts a while since you don’t need to use a lot very often! Definitely worth the extra money if you have a lot of dead/dry skin.
Rebekah W.
Is this product worth the splurge? And are there any comparable products that I should look into before purchasing this?
I'm extremely interested in this product but just want to know more about it ! It is a little pricey so I just want to make sure I'm getting my money's worth. Help please ! (Only if you've actually tried it )
Chantal L.
Ottawa , ON
Does this product actually firm the skin? How long does the firming last?
Gianni C.
Laredo, TX
Has anyone used this before? What was your experience with it? I'm very interested in buying it.
Allie V.