Peter Thomas Roth FIRMx Peeling Gel uploaded by Alicia B.

BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A unique peeling gel that visibly exfoliates by rolling, lifting, and sweeping away when massaged onto the skin as a result of physical and enzymatic mechanisms. Solutions for:- Dryness- Dullness and uneven texture- Pores If you want to know more… This innovative gel contains multi-action enzymes pineapple, pomegranate, and keratinase and cellulose to effectively exfoliate for a smooth, fresh, new-looking complexion without drying, irritating, or causing undue stress to the skin. This customizable treatment for the most sensitive to the most resilient of skin types helps remove impurities while helping clean clogged pores for a youthful, radiant look. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates

Buy on Sephora
  • "This product was the first of its kind I’ve ever seen, and I haven’t bothered to try anything different! A few years back, an Ulta employee showed me this when I was looking for an exfoliant. I was really confused when she explained the product to me, but then she demonstrated how it worked on one of my hands. The difference was AMAZING!! This product helps smooth out your skin noticeably and brightens your skin without drying it out. What makes this product so unique is that there are no grainy exfoliants in there...you apply a smooth product and use circular motions across your face until you VISIBLY SEE DIRT COME OFF YOUR FACE! Don’t worry though, it’s just small amounts of the product crumpling together with dirt/dead skin with it. Use it a couple times MAX per week over a couple weeks and your skin will improve as well! I had many people compliment the clarity of my face after using this. And best of all, you can use this on multiple parts of your body. Love this product so much! And Id recommend it to almost anyone! Only warning is for those who have extremely sensitive skin...this may feel like it burns a little bit. If so avoid it! Otherwise definitely try it out!" in 4 reviews
Shivani P.

Savannah F.
Maryville, IL
I randomly picked this up at work one day and tried it on my hand just to see how many dead skin cells would come off. After trying it in that one area, I decided to try other parts of my body where I had very dry skin and was amazed how much actually came off. This stuff is pricey but worth every penny. I have tried a few different exfoliants but I love how this one doesn't have that rough texture. My skin can be very sensitive so this was a good choice for me. I will continue to keep buying this.
Adriana V.
This peeling gel is just OK, and it's GROSSLY overpriced. I got a large sample of this in my Sephora Play! bag and was excited to try it. The packaging is nice, and it applies nicely, but it really just works like a standard peeling gel. Many standard Korean and Japanese peeling gels are a fraction of the price and work just as well. Don't be fooled when you see the product balling up on your skin - those little balls are NOT just dirt and skin flakes. It is the product itself. That's how it works. This is a very gentle exfoliant, and it's nice, but it is in no way worth the price tag. Save your money and buy something by a Korean brand like TonyMoly or Etude House.
Danier C.
Rochester, NY
Exfoliating my skin is a HUGE part of my skincare routine. It is especially important since I have really dry skin. WhatI think is cool about the FIRMx Peeling gel is that you can literally see the dead skin peeling off when you rub it off of your face. I think this is great because the you know that the product is working. I also really like that it isn't too abrasive on the skin. I would say that this product is an investment product, because it is a little pricey, but it will give your skin great results.
Mariam H.
I like this product, but I'm super hesitant is to whether it's really exfoliating or whether the white stuff being rolled up is the product itself. My skin did seem brighter, but I feel like a regular exfoliater with would do the same type of job.
There is a similar product by O.R.G and it's for half the price of this one and they work in the same manner. But, again, I have the same skepticism with that product as this PTR.
Courtney W.
I love this exfoliant. It is very gentle yet effective. My skin feels incredibly smooth after using this product. I think the price is very reasonable for the amount of product you get. Because it is gentle, you can use it several times a week or as needed to remove full, dead skin. I use it about twice a week and I can tell my skin seems brighter and much smoother when I apply my makeup after using.
💋Tessa R.
Olive Hill, KY
I have been a PTR fan for a long time and I gotta say this is one of the best products yet. It’s basically an exfoliant without the grainy, rough texture of your ordinary exfoliants. It’s a gel that you rub in circular motions to pull all the dirt and dead skin cells out of your face. Then you rinse and that’s it. You’re done! That easy. You’re face looks so much healthier and brighter. I use this about 3 times a week. More if I have dry patches on my face. I highly recommend!! It’s my holy grail ❤️
Ellie R.
Tempe, AZ
Have been using PTR for years! This mask is my go-to mask for a quick and easy peel. No irritation for me at all; in fact, I can apply makeup right after and it helps my makeup look nicer. Love it!! I always have it in stock, can’t be without it! Also recommend PTR peel pads if your skin isn’t too sensitive, his Retinol serum is my holy grail, and his moisturizers are fab!
Nadine M.
Windsor Locks, CT
This is my holy grail! I was at Sephora and the employee was trying foundation on my skin. She noticed I had a bunch of dry patches and asked me to put the PTR FirmX peel on. When I rubbed it on, my dry flaky skin started balling up and instantly came right off. I bought a bottle which I have already gone through and I’m on my second one. You can use it all over your face or just in problem areas and you can also use it as a mask!
Ferris B.
Lakewood, OH
This is a very effective chemical exfoliant. It really does work to take the skin off. It actually rubs off and rolls into pills of dead skin. Its also not harsh on the skin. I have rosacea and dry and sensitive skin. It did not dry me out, make me red, or irritate my skin. Its gentle but still effective. A little bit goes a long way.
Felicia C.
Tacoma
How well does this work.?
Syntich D.
London
I like the sound of this face masks and I will love to try it. Exfoliating is really necessary in my skincare routine
Jen🌵 M.
Jellico
Okay, would all rather use the Peter Thomas Roth FIRMx™ Peeling Gel or O.R.G. Skincare Mineral Peel Face??? I have used both and hands down Peter Thomas Roth FIRMx™ Peeling Gel! They are about the same price and basically do the same thing. I just feel like Peter wins this one!