BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

Winner of "Best Facial Firmer" in Good Housekeeping Magazine's 2010 Anti-Aging Awards! The Good Housekeeping Research Institute tested 90 products on 820 volunteers age 35+, conducted more than 3,000 lab tests, and tallied 1,800+ questionnaires to find the 26 top-performing treatments to achieve younger-looking skin.** see more...

Jenny M.
Bakersfield, CA
Just started using this serum and it works great. I can notice a slight difference in only a couple days. It goes on smooth so it does not take much. The downside is that it is very expensive. Their might be an alternative that works just as good for less costs.
Laura I.
Fairfield, CA
Just love this serum! It really does increase the firmness of my skin, which was exactly what I wanted! It's really effective thanks to all of the scientific research behind it! I am definitely a repeat customer for life! It's a little pricey - but worth it - because it works!
Ann K.
Brooklyn
All of the peter Thomas Roth products are effective. Especially when used together but even though they are gentle they are not the right fit for me personally. It left little pimples and I️ think it’s necause the products are a bit you rich for my skin type.
Melissa L.
Yorba Linda, CA
It was expensive and made me break out. I have since then switched to an organic face care line, seems to help with my breakouts but can't seem to find anything to help with aging skin.
Jennie M.
New Castle
All of the Peter Roth Thomas line is amazing. It's my go to brand for any skin concerns. I've tried many products from this line and have never been disappointed.
Pam W.
Decatur, AL
Let me just say that I am a Peter Thomas Roth addict. I love all the products, they are great. I love the FIRMx serum, use it daily under my sunscreen. It is very effective keeping my face looking very smooth & not dried out. Your face just feels & looks younger when you keep it moisterized.
Hilaree S.
Greensboro, NC
I didn't notice a huge difference in this product compared to others I've tried from the brand. The unwrinkle line worked better for my oily skin and smelled better too. The scent really threw me off with this product. I would purchase the unwrinkle line over this product.
Nicole L.
Salem, OR
This Peter Thomas Roth product is to die for!! Its a bit spendy but works great and results show after a few weeks!! I would recommend this to anyone looking for the benefits this product offers! Very glad I bought this not disappointed at all!
Melissa A.
Tulare, CA
Great for minamizing fine lines and wrinkles. Noticeable change after a few weeks of using product. Skin looked tighter and complexion was stunning! A little pricey but your face should be worth it! Yes I would purchase in future if and when I can afford again.
Lala H.
Smithtown, NY
I love using this in the morning under my moisturizer before my makeup. It absorbs quickly and the ingredients are so good for your skin. Leaving it ready and smooth for the day ahead.