Peter Thomas Roth FIRMx Growth Factor Neuropeptide Serum uploaded by lilly m.

BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

Firmx Serum contains a patent pending unprecedented 52% active Growth Factor Extreme NeuroComplex™ . Including 10 powerful anti-aging neouropeptides and peptides. FirmX is a youth activating serum that will firm, moisturize, retexturize and brighten the skin.

Benefits:

• Firms, tones and countours sagging skin.
  • Brightens dull complexions.
  • Moisturizes dehydrated skin.
  • Reduces the severity of fine lines and wrinkles.

Product Details

Brand:
  • Peter Thomas Roth
Directions:
  • Apply to cleansed skin daily. Follow with PTR moisturizer and/or SPF protection. If using with Un-Wrinkle® serum, apply Un-Wrinkle first. For optimal results use once daily and with continued use.

• Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Butylene Glycol, Squalane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Silica, Dimethiconol, Sodium Pca, Urea, Ethylhexyl Cocoate, Hexapeptide-10, Myristoyl Octapeptide-1, Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-19, Acetyl Hexapeptide-25, Quercus Suber Bark Extract, Hydrolyzed Oats, Acetyl Dipeptide-1 Cetyl Ester, Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C), Arginine, Phospholipids, Glutamylamidoethyl Indole, Pyroglutamylamidoethyl Indole, Dimethylmethoxy Chromanyl Palmitate, Polysorbate 20, Isohexadecane, Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Dmpa/Isophthalic Acid/Smdi Copolymer, Polysilicone-11, Sodium Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Isohexadecane, Polysorbate 80, Trehalose, Polyquaternium-51, Sodium Hyaluronate, Triacetin, Acrylates Copolymer, Dextran, Carbomer, Dipropylene Glycol, Laureth-3, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Propylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Mica (Ci 77019).

lilly m.
arlington
This is advertised as a youth activating serum that helps improve the appearance of facial contour definition, skin resilience, texture, firmness, and fine lines. That’s a tall order. If it was really that good, it would be the holy grail of aging.
I have to first say that I do not like the packaging. It is a short tube with a black pill shaped bottle that sits in the clear tube. It’s a little sad because you are getting less product because of the awkward shape of the container. It’s a little on the expensive side for the size.

Its hard to tell if this product works. If it does, the results are so slight that it's not visible to the naked eye.  I have some fine lines and I haven't noticed improvement. The serum is a little sticky and I put it on at night before my moisturizer.
It is moisturizing and keeps the texture of my skin nice. This seems to be the type of product that works gradually and I haven't experienced notable results.
Angel L.
Mulberry, FL
I Will Start By Admitting This Product Is Expensive,But It. Does Work & I Only Use 1 Time Before Bed You Could Use In The Am But I Have My Morning Routine Pegged.This Takes My Skin From Crusty Dusty Dry To Feeling Smooth & Visably Noticing Less Wear & Tear On My Face!I Love & Enjoy This Product.I Have Tried Other Items But This One Is A Staple In My Skin Care Routine:)
Amber S.
Woodburn, KY
I received this one for my birthday and I don't think I've ever been so happy with a president If you have not tried this brand yet you really should this product and brand is truly top notch quality in is something that everyone should at least use one product in their entire life at the very minimum but this 1 is 1 that I really do recommend
Barbra M.
Smyrna, TN
I have been using this product for about a month now and I feel that there have been significant changes to my skins overall texture. My makeup is applying more evenly and everything stays in place longer. It is a bit pricey but considering the changes I feel like it’s worth it.
Janelle E.
Philadelphia, PA
I don’t know how to feel about this product because I’ve been using it with Estee Lauder night serum but I have to say I don’t really feel or see any toning or firming of my skin. I’m going to finish the bottle and then determine if I want to purchase another one
Lily L.
Valley Stream, NY
I got an email from Ulta saying I bought this last week and would I like to review it? Um- yes. This is my holy grail product. I love ALL of PTR's products and would love to buy everything he makes. This product works. Plain and simple. The only drawback is that it is very expensive. I keep a core group of 5 PTR products on hand at all times and I can not be without them for even one day. This is one of them. I cycle thru other products he makes but I can not be without the "Core 5". They are: 1. PTR Anti-Aging Gel Cleanser (in the orange bottle), 2. PTR Firmx Growth Factor Extreme Neuropeptide Serum, 3. PTR Unwrinkle Turbo Serum, 4. PTR Mega-Rich Cellular Cream, and 5. PTR 24k Gold Sheet Masks. OMG. Seriously. "OMG". My skin is like glass. Some people complain the Mega-Rich Cream is too shiny but I don't think so. Just put some IT Cosmetics Loose Powder on your T-zone and you are fine. Writing about beauty products seems vain and plastic but it is the only moment of joy I have right now other than my cat. Lots of sadness and death in my family and I am sick and lost my job. My brother-in-law lost his job too and had to move their family with 9 children into my 2 bedroom house. The 5 minutes I spend on my face is the only me time I have now and the amazing results afterward make me smile at least. Sorry for the sad story. Haha. Bottom line: this products works!!!! It is very expensive but I save up and eat ramen noodles for a while so I can afford it. If you are having a hard time right now- it may seem selfish to think about yourself but it is not. When oxygen masks drop down when airplanes have problems you can not help anyone else unless you put YOUR oxygen mask on first. I hope this review helps someone and you should buy this product too. :)
Natalie H.
Tempe
This is my must have. It's a little pricey, but we'll worth it. It will last a while and it's been like a miracle to my skin. In the year that I've been using it my skin looks about 10 years younger. I would recommend it
Amber R.
Victorville
My grandma loves this serum it’s defiantly up there in price but so with it I defiantly would recommend this to mature salon types that want a noticeable difference
Sara W.
Goshen, OH
No one likes Peter Thomas Roth products more than me, so I felt fairly optimistic when forking out $70 bucks to buy Growth Factor, especially so when MUA users gave it a good rating.  Sigh. You would think after buying numerous high-end firming/contour products and experiencing zero results for big bucks, I would have learned a thing or two. Nope. Hope springs eternal. Specifically, the hope that one could evade the surgeon's scalpel. This product trumpets its "10 astonishing results", to wit, after 4 weeks, 100% of participants in their study experienced: firmness, decrease of wrinkles, increased elasticity, better texture, radiance and moisturization.  They will need to revise their statistics to 99% of participants. To be honest, I saw no results. And I really really wanted to see results. In dim lighting I would thrilled to see a more youthful face, but in the unforgiving daylight, I had to admit defeat.This product lasted me about two months. I only used it once per day, instead of the recommended 2 times per day, as my face became to greasy with this, sun block and the intense heat and humidity of a Hong Kong summer. I used it on my face and neck each night.
Jenny M.
Bakersfield, CA
I bought this because I got a gift card to Sephora and I was looking for some skin tightening serum. At $150 dollars a bottle this product was disappointing. It goes on smooth, smells good but the overall tightening effect was sub par. I have used far better serums that actually tightens my skin at a serious fraction of the cost. Save your money.