BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

52% youth activating NeuroComplex™ helps to firm, contour, & brighten the look of skin; helps stimulate natural cell activity to help restore the appearance of skin’s elasticity, resilience, tone, & texture. FIRMx™, straight from the PTR research facility, contains 52% Growth Factor Extreme NeuroComplex™. It is a youth activating serum that helps improve the appearance of facial contour definition, skin resilience, texture, firmness & fine lines. Our patent pending Growth Factor Extreme NeuroComplex™ is a synergistic cocktail of ten extremely effective actives totaling an unprecedented 52% of the formula. Bioengineered Growth Factor Extreme at 10% helps promote cellular proliferation to help activate skin’s natural repair mechanisms. Neuropeptides BoNt-L™ at 5%. see more...

Jenny M.
Jenny M.
Bakersfield, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this because I got a gift card to Sephora and I was looking for some skin tightening serum. At $150 dollars a bottle this product was disappointing. It goes on smooth, smells good but the overall tightening effect was sub par. I have used far better serums that actually tightens my skin at a serious fraction of the cost. Save your money.
Sara W.
Sara W.
Goshen, OH
No one likes Peter Thomas Roth products more than me, so I felt fairly optimistic when forking out $70 bucks to buy Growth Factor, especially so when MUA users gave it a good rating.  Sigh. You would think after buying numerous high-end firming/contour products and experiencing zero results for big bucks, I would have learned a thing or two. Nope. Hope springs eternal. Specifically, the hope that one could evade the surgeon's scalpel. This product trumpets its "10 astonishing results", to wit, after 4 weeks, 100% of participants in their study experienced: firmness, decrease of wrinkles, increased elasticity, better texture, radiance and moisturization.  They will need to revise their statistics to 99% of participants. To be honest, I saw no results. And I really really wanted to see results. In dim lighting I would thrilled to see a more youthful face, but in the unforgiving daylight, I had to admit defeat.This product lasted me about two months. I only used it once per day, instead of the recommended 2 times per day, as my face became to greasy with this, sun block and the intense heat and humidity of a Hong Kong summer. I used it on my face and neck each night.
Christine E.
Christine E.
Virginia Bch, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
It felt nice on my skin but I really didn't notice a difference. I guess the texture felt a little better, but I didn't notice a change in my fine lines, I didn't really look more youthful. But maybe I need to use more of it. I only had a smaller travel sized bottle because it was so expensive.
Victoria W.
Victoria W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is great for getting rid of fine lines and wrinkles, it leaves my skin feeling so firm and tight. I love using this product at night and waking up to smoother looking skin and firmer feeling skin. I love PTR products because they really work for my skin and I'm never disappointed
Kt E.
Kt E.
Fayetteville, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm keeping an open mind about this product. So far I haven't seen much results, but I'll give it another month to be sure and then change my review according to. It aggitated my skin a bit, which can be pretty normal for me for first time products.
natasha H.
natasha H.
Jacksonville, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product so much .I found it at my local sephora.I had tried a sample .but was drawn to purchase the full size and boy did it meet my expectations.overall it's a good value for the price which is affordable.don't change anything about this it's fabulous.
Christine P.
Christine P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is pricey, like $150 a bottle, but I tell you if you can afford it.. it's so worth it! It improves lift and lines, helps contour the face and seriously does what is says. It's almost like the fountain of youth bottled!
Taylor D.
Taylor D.
Aurora, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Sadly this is to heavy for my skin and was causing milia to build up around my eyes and upper cheeks. I use it for my neck now so I don't waste the product. I'm to young to notice if there's a difference going on but hey it's never to soon to start fighting aging so let's hope it works!
Johnnie B.
Johnnie B.
Lewiston, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Everything about this brand is amazing. I love this product & yes it did meet my expections 100%. I'd rebuy it again my only problem is it's very expensive but it's amazing quality so I can talk myself into spending the money!
Francela H.
Francela H.
San Antonio, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love it make my skin really soft and clear is a really good quality product and I really was surprised because my skin is not really that good with products like this but this and here was totally diferent and I love it so much 100 recommend ❤️❤️