BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

Straight from the PTR research facility, FIRMx® contains a solution of 52% Growth Factor Extreme NeuroComplex™. This potent serum helps improve the appearance of facial contour definition, skin resilience, texture, firmness and fine lines. Our Growth Factor Extreme NeuroComplex™ is a synergistic cocktail of 10 actives totaling an unprecedented 52% of the formula. Bioengineered Growth Factor Extreme at 10% helps improve the look of skin firmness. Neuropeptides BoNt-L™ at 5%, NEUROBLOKK™ at 5%, GLUTRAPEPTIDE® at 2.5% and GLISTIN® at 2.5% help improve the appearance of skin health. Peptides, SERILESINE®* at 10% and CALMOSENSINE™* at 10% help firm the look of skin while SUBERLIFT™*, CHRONOSPHERES and CHROMABRIGHT™* combined at 7% help restore the appearance of skin's youthful contours, firmness, tone and radiance. FIRMx® leaves skin with a well-defined, more youthful and contoured appearance.

Benefits:

10% GFx™ - synthetically bioengineered ingredient that helps improve the look of skin.

5% NEURO-BLOKK™ - breakthrough technology exclusive to Peter Thomas Roth that helps improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and expression creases.

5% BoNt-L™ - helps to promote the appearance of skin "bounce."

2.5% Glistin® - helps to calm the look of skin.

2.5% Glutrapeptide® - helps improve the appearance of skin.

10% Serilisene®* - helps improve the look of skin firmness.

10% Calmosensine™* - helps calm the look of skin.

7% Suberlift™*, Chromobright™* & Optical Chronospheres - help to significantly lift, brighten and blur the appearance of skin imperfections.

*Suberlift™ is a registered trademark of the ISP Group. Serilesine® and Chromabright™ are registered trademarks of Lipotec SA. Calmosensine™ is a registered trademark of Sederma.

INGREDIENTS:

WATER (AQUA), GLYCERIN, CAPRYLIC/ CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, SQUALANE, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, DIMETHICONE, SILICA, DIMETHICONOL, SODIUM PCA, UREA, ETHYLHEXYL COCOATE, HEXAPEPTIDE-10, MYRISTOYL OCTAPEPTIDE-1, PALMITOYL HEXAPEPTIDE-19, ACETYL HEXAPEPTIDE-25, QUERCUS SUBER BARK EXTRACT, HYDROLYZED OATS, ACETYL DIPEPTIDE-1 CETYL ESTER, RETINYL PALMITATE (VITAMIN A), TOCOPHERYL ACETATE (VITAMIN E), ASCORBYL PALMITATE (VITAMIN C), ARGININE, PHOSPHOLIPIDS, GLUTAMYLAMIDOETHYL INDOLE, PYROGLUTAMYLAMIDOETHYL INDOLE, DIMETHYLMETHOXY CHROMANYL PALMITATE, POLYSORBATE 20, ISOHEXADECANE, AMMONIUM POLYACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE, DMPA/ISOPHTHALIC ACID/SMDI COPOLYMER, POLYSILICONE-11, SODIUM ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER, ISOHEXADECANE, POLYSORBATE 80, TREHALOSE, POLYQUATERNIUM-51, SODIUM HYALURONATE, TRIACETIN, ACRYLATES COPOLYMER, DEXTRAN, CARBOMER, DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL, LAURETH-3, HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, DIAZOLIDINYL UREA, METHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN, MICA (CI 77019).

Buy on Sephora*
Amber S.
Bowling Green, KY
I received this one for my birthday and I don't think I've ever been so happy with a president If you have not tried this brand yet you really should this product and brand is truly top notch quality in is something that everyone should at least use one product in their entire life at the very minimum but this 1 is 1 that I really do recommend
Barbra M.
Smyrna, TN
I have been using this product for about a month now and I feel that there have been significant changes to my skins overall texture. My makeup is applying more evenly and everything stays in place longer. It is a bit pricey but considering the changes I feel like it’s worth it.
Janelle E.
Philadelphia
I don’t know how to feel about this product because I’ve been using it with Estee Lauder night serum but I have to say I don’t really feel or see any toning or firming of my skin. I’m going to finish the bottle and then determine if I want to purchase another one
M M.
Lake Saint Louis, MO
I purchased this product from Sephora, this product is great for younger skins, It is very gentle, non greasy.  I would say if you have younger skin this could work for you.  The packaging is so elegant, I love how it looks on my vanity and it is easy to pack, I travel a lot and it was very easy to take internationally - the containers are durable.
Janelly M.
Corpus Christi
I've used this a couple of times and I did noticed a difference with my under eyes . I will continue to use the product to see the full effect after I'm done with the bottle. Only thing it has a weird smell to it and the pump so it's a 50/50 on repurchasing it !
Taylor D.
Aurora, IL
Sadly this is to heavy for my skin and was causing milia to build up around my eyes and upper cheeks. I use it for my neck now so I don't waste the product. I'm to young to notice if there's a difference going on but hey it's never to soon to start fighting aging so let's hope it works!
Christine P.
This is pricey, like $150 a bottle, but I tell you if you can afford it.. it's so worth it! It improves lift and lines, helps contour the face and seriously does what is says. It's almost like the fountain of youth bottled!
Sara W.
Goshen, OH
No one likes Peter Thomas Roth products more than me, so I felt fairly optimistic when forking out $70 bucks to buy Growth Factor, especially so when MUA users gave it a good rating.  Sigh. You would think after buying numerous high-end firming/contour products and experiencing zero results for big bucks, I would have learned a thing or two. Nope. Hope springs eternal. Specifically, the hope that one could evade the surgeon's scalpel. This product trumpets its "10 astonishing results", to wit, after 4 weeks, 100% of participants in their study experienced: firmness, decrease of wrinkles, increased elasticity, better texture, radiance and moisturization.  They will need to revise their statistics to 99% of participants. To be honest, I saw no results. And I really really wanted to see results. In dim lighting I would thrilled to see a more youthful face, but in the unforgiving daylight, I had to admit defeat.This product lasted me about two months. I only used it once per day, instead of the recommended 2 times per day, as my face became to greasy with this, sun block and the intense heat and humidity of a Hong Kong summer. I used it on my face and neck each night.
Jenny M.
Bakersfield, CA
I bought this because I got a gift card to Sephora and I was looking for some skin tightening serum. At $150 dollars a bottle this product was disappointing. It goes on smooth, smells good but the overall tightening effect was sub par. I have used far better serums that actually tightens my skin at a serious fraction of the cost. Save your money.
Lelu F.
It is a great serum. The peptides help plump, lift and firm the skin. It is an all in one serum that is gentle for the face and neck. First tried my mother's bottle twice and ended up ordering me one and really love it in my skincare routine. For summer I go with their vitamin c serum the camu camu for day time but I need to have firm x for night time. Great product worth every penny!