BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

FirmX Firming Night Moisturizer, straight from the Peter Thomas Roth research facility, contains 34.8% Growth Factor Night Complex. This complex is a youth activating night moisturizer that helps firm, tone, moisturize, and improve the appearance of elasticity. Growth Factor Night Complex is a synergistic cocktail of 17 extremely effective ingredients totaling 34.8% of the formula. Growth factor helps promote cellular proliferation to help support skin's natural repair mechanisms.

Benefits:

• Plant stem cells help to improve skin elasticity.
  • Firms and tones skin with a peptide blend.
  • Locks in moisture all night long.
  • Leaves skin restored with firmed contours and more definition.
  • Can be used by all skin types.

Product Details

Brand:
  • Peter Thomas Roth
Directions:
  • Apply nightly alone or over FirmX Growth Factor Extreme Neuropeptide Serum.

• Water/Aqua/Eau, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Glyceryl Stearate, Propylene Glycol, Isocetyl Stearate, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Panthenol, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Propylene Glycol Stearate, Peg-100 Stearate, Caffeine, Dimethicone, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Rh-Oligopeptide-1, Hexapeptide-3, Tripeptide-3, Hexanoyl Dipeptide-3 Norleucine Acetate, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Callus Culture Extract, Retinyl Palmitate, Ascorbic Acid, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Nicotiana Sylvestris Leaf Cell Culture, Zizyphus Jujuba Seed Extract, Phytoecdysteroids, Jania Rubens Extract, Meristotheca Dakarensis Extract, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan) Extract, Carnosine, Butylene Glycol, Dimethiconol, Lecithin, Ethylhexyl Cocoate, Sodium Carboxymethyl Beta-Glucan, Dimethylmethoxy Chromanyl Palmitate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Sterols, Sodium Lactate, Peg-8 Dimethicone, Allantoin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Octyldodecanol, Sucrose, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Xanthan Gum, Peg-8, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Extract, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Pentylene Glycol, Sodium Phytate, Silica, Sodium Propoxyhydroxypropyl Thiosulfate Silica, Stearoxytrimethylsilane, Stearyl Alcohol, Polyurethane- 40, Sodium Phosphate, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Mica (Ci 77019), Phenoxyethanol.

Jeanette W.
Lexington
A huge fan of PTR masks, I was happy to try his Peter Thomas Roth Instant FIRMx when my bff passed it along. From the start, I didn’t love the consistency of it and I hated the scent. I am very sensual when it comes to my skin care so it was very off putting. Too off putting. Though it dries down fine, there were no appreciable benefits. Certainly nothing my regular night cream couldn’t provide. I’m afraid the poor tube got passed in yet again to what I hope was a happier home.
Natalie H.
Tempe
This product does exactly what it advertises. I had been a fan of this line and wanted to try this but it's expensive to me. I'm so glad I bought. My skin has been transformed. I actually don't mind the closeup mirror anymore
Cassidy🌙🌸 M.
Stockton, CA
I started using this product this year, although I am young and wrinkle free, to prevent my skin from aging badly! I can already tell the difference in my skins firmness and texture. I use it on my face and neck nightly as a final step to my skin care routine. It’s pricey but it’s worth it to take care of your skin and keep it looking tight and youthful.
Karen 🎀.
Just got this product but I’m
Super excited !!! So gentle on the skin and you feel it ready to work. Great packaging so different for my other skin care pots. Was gifted to me and I’m soooo excited !!!!
Danielle K.
Cedar Rapids, IA
I had such high hopes for this moisturizer. It had decent reviews and it's a well known brand, so I gave it a try. I woke up with cystic acne the morning after. I understand I have sensitive skin, but I've never had a reaction quite like this. Never using it again. Terrified of the outcome.
Taylor M.
Denver
This is a MUST in my nightly routine. It is absolutely incredible!! I always feel like my skin is tight and youthful when I wake up in the morning. It’s gentle and doesn’t give me breakouts. I recommend this for all skin types!
Marilyn M.
CLEAR CREEK, WV
I haven’t been using this product very long. I can’t really tell that it’s farming anything at this time. I came in a nice package bottle is so cute but as I said it did not meet my expectations. I guess I just expected more.
Jenni W.
Roslindale
This product helps tighten you skin. If you have fluid retention it also helps get rid of that and slim down the face. It was pricey but Peter Thomas Roth’s products are medical grade so they’re well worth the price.
anna d.
linden
I love this so much. The texture is so wonderful and I bought it at Ulta. It was very pricey but it is worth it. Peter Thomas Roth has a lot of very good facial stuff to offer.
Alyssa F.
Apache Jct, AZ
It works but it's very tricky to use! A little goes a long way, I only spot treat on my smile line and a dab on my forehead. I do not recommend to use all around the face.