BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

Peter Thomas Roth FiRMx Firming Night Moisturizer, 1 oz Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care see more...

Trina W.
Ogden, UT
Wellness Guru Expert
I purchased this from Sephora online in their sale section for 50% off. Knowing it was returnable if I didn't like it, it seemed like great deal. It's very gentle on my skin and quite soothing on my skin at night. I feel that the the lines on top of my cheekbones have smoothed themselves out and I wake up feeling very refreshed. There is a very little scent, but upon application it goes away. It's not greasy and it is very smooth and almost cashmere like. It has given me results like it states, a slight tightening of my skin and, overall, I think it is a good product. I definitely would not pay the full asking price however. I think the jar it's in is very deceiving as it looks like you're getting a huge amount of product and it's not even close to what I perceived
Farah M.
Lawton , OK
Super hydrating and yes, firming! The texture is rich so a little goes a long way. It doesn't really smell like anything but it does what it says it does. In the morning my face felt more firm, smooth and extra hydrated. I have sensitive dry skin and I haven't had any irritation or adverse effects. Love this moisturizer!
Summer H.
Wilton, CA
Really nice for those who want to tighten and anti-age. I feel like it takes a while to see huge results but my mom uses this and her skin always looks amazing now. Highly recommend for anyone who loves their skin to be tight and smooth.
Buffy Rose O.
Plainfield, IN
Great product! You can really feel this moisturizer working. The great thing with this product is a little goes along way! Defiantly worth the money!
Robyn D.
Chico, CA
I'm a fan of this kind but this cream didn't really work like I thought it was going too, decent but probably won't but again
Jess H.
Hazlehurst, Ga
I like her the smooth development of the product and fast dryin. My husband even noticed a change.
Emma B.
Flagstaff, AZ
I bought this on sephora.com as I was in need of a new moisturizer and have loved Peter Thomas Roth in the past. This moisturizer leaves me skin feeling so soft and hydrated in the morning. It's not a greasy mess and a little goes a long way! It has a slight smell but nothing that would be bothering! Overall, this is a great moisturizer that does what it is supposed to, and an overall beautiful brand!
Jennifer A.
El Paso, TX
This thing does miracles to my dark circles!! I got it at first as a sample at sephora, and I ended up buying the full size. Made my dark cricles disappear over night and looked well rested! Definitely recommend!
Emmy T.
Summerville, SC
I actually got a sample of this for my mom and she uses it every night. its very light and she loves the way it makes her skin feel, I tried it too and had some good results.
Ruqayya A.
Plymouth, PA
Wellness Guru Expert
One of my holy grails! This product will last you forever if used correctly. Definitely a little pricey but worth it and the packaging is so sleek. I will buy again !