BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

Peter Thomas Roth FiRMx Firming Night Moisturizer, 1 oz Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care see more...

Cassidy🌙🌸 M.
Stockton, CA
I started using this product this year, although I am young and wrinkle free, to prevent my skin from aging badly! I can already tell the difference in my skins firmness and texture. I use it on my face and neck nightly as a final step to my skin care routine. It’s pricey but it’s worth it to take care of your skin and keep it looking tight and youthful.
anna d.
linden
I love this so much. The texture is so wonderful and I bought it at Ulta. It was very pricey but it is worth it. Peter Thomas Roth has a lot of very good facial stuff to offer.
Emma B.
Flagstaff, AZ
I bought this on sephora.com as I was in need of a new moisturizer and have loved Peter Thomas Roth in the past. This moisturizer leaves me skin feeling so soft and hydrated in the morning. It's not a greasy mess and a little goes a long way! It has a slight smell but nothing that would be bothering! Overall, this is a great moisturizer that does what it is supposed to, and an overall beautiful brand!
Trina W.
Ogden, UT
I purchased this from Sephora online in their sale section for 50% off. Knowing it was returnable if I didn't like it, it seemed like great deal. It's very gentle on my skin and quite soothing on my skin at night. I feel that the the lines on top of my cheekbones have smoothed themselves out and I wake up feeling very refreshed. There is a very little scent, but upon application it goes away. It's not greasy and it is very smooth and almost cashmere like. It has given me results like it states, a slight tightening of my skin and, overall, I think it is a good product. I definitely would not pay the full asking price however. I think the jar it's in is very deceiving as it looks like you're getting a huge amount of product and it's not even close to what I perceived
Jennifer A.
El Paso, TX
This thing does miracles to my dark circles!! I got it at first as a sample at sephora, and I ended up buying the full size. Made my dark cricles disappear over night and looked well rested! Definitely recommend!
Ann K.
Brooklyn
Definitely improves fine lines and wrinkles and moisturized skin but is a bit too rich and made little pimples. I️ wouldn’t say it was harsh but it isn’t a good product for my sensitive skin. It is also out of my budget so it’s probably good that it isn’t good for my skin lol
Emmy T.
Summerville, SC
I actually got a sample of this for my mom and she uses it every night. its very light and she loves the way it makes her skin feel, I tried it too and had some good results.
Ruqayya A.
Plymouth, PA
One of my holy grails! This product will last you forever if used correctly. Definitely a little pricey but worth it and the packaging is so sleek. I will buy again !
Farah M.
Lawton, OK
Super hydrating and yes, firming! The texture is rich so a little goes a long way. It doesn't really smell like anything but it does what it says it does. In the morning my face felt more firm, smooth and extra hydrated. I have sensitive dry skin and I haven't had any irritation or adverse effects. Love this moisturizer!
Stephanie G.
Powell , TN
I'm always skeptical to begin using a new moisturizer. I don't want anything to feel heavy or oily, but I need it to also do its job. This worked fabulously! Plumped and smoothed my skin like La Mer but at a much better price point. I've recommended it to all my friends.