Peter Thomas Roth FirmX Firming Neck Cream

by Peter Thomas Roth

Peter Thomas Roth Neck Cream is a luxurious and lightweight anti-aging treatment for the neck and décolleté. It uses clinical strength active ingredients that target the particular needs of the skin in the neck and décolleté areas. The formulation works to effectively firm loose, saggy skin while enhancing* the contour definition along with the smoothness. It also has a brightening effect on the skin tone. The cream is a multi-action formulation that also locks in moisture which helps restore the youthful qualities of the neck and décolleté. It is being sold online for $48 but most retailers don’t have stock of the special formulation at the moment.

Hey community! I am looking for a neck forming cream. I recently had surgery for thyroid cancer and I have noticed some sagging in my skin now. I am looking for something to firm up my skin. What do you recommend? Thanks for your help!
What do you use on your neck to firm up the skin?Peter Thomas Roth FirmX Firming Neck Cream
Anyone have results with this? I have a super targeted skin care routine, but have neglected this important area. I’m looking for something lightweight with proven results!
Start your review of Peter Thomas Roth FirmX Firming Neck Cream!
How would you rate this product?
Antoinette C.
Capitola, CA
Bought this to give it a try and wasn’t impressed at all. I like a lot of Peter Thomas Roth skincare however this one I won’t purchase again. I used the full jar and didn’t notice anything at all. I went back to the Strivetin neck cream and have to say it’s a lot better for firming. Peter Thomas Roth FirmX Firming Neck Cream
Caroline E.
Parkesburg, PA
I was blessed with a turkey gobbler neck. My grandmother gave it to me. Now, I spend my days trying to firm that area. This Peter Thomas Roth decollete cream has helped alot. Of course, it doesn't take it away. It does firm the area, though.
May‍ I.
El Paso , TX
Tip: Search for English results only. You can specify your search language in Preferences Search Results Translation Result Spanish English  Learn to pronounce It is good, it does not make a significant change but you give the skin a taste, I do not feel it is necessary in your skincare routine, but it is always good for one day a week that you want to pamper your skin.
Elizabeth C.
It's a great product though the price is a bit off putting. If you are willing and able to so, I definitely recommend stopping by your nearest Sephora/favored beauty retailer to get your own.
Crystal W.
Crawfordsville, IN
Peter Thomas Roth has some pretty amazing products! This firming cream being one of my favorites! I love firming creams in general but ones specified for the face and neck like this one I'm sure to always keep on hand! This one especially because it works better on the face and neck rather than your body
Charlene C.
Mooresville, NC
I used this for close to 3 months and never saw any improvements what soever inwikln2ver buy this product again.. and I didn't care much for the consistency.
Jennifer B.
Philadelphia, PA
Good product for the price my mom enjoyed it more then me and that’s why everyone should try
Clarissa S.
Walnut, CA
I wasn't really looking for a neck firming cream but my friend gave this to me. I've been using it for prevention. I have not seen a difference, but that's probably because I'm not experiencing any sagging or lines in my neck yet.
Sari B.
Expensive cream, but very nice and thick. Goes on really nicely and feels great on skin
Odalis G.
Monmouth Jct, NJ
I love this product! I use it every night, and my face has never felt more smooth and soft and glowing!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...