BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

Firming treatment stick that firms and contours with breakthrough GFx NeuroComplex and leaves a fresh, natural flush of color. FirmX Contouring Color Stick. see more...

Vanna šŸŽƒ.
Morganton
Great color. Love the effect it gives as well. Best contouring stick for a good fair price. Possibly my favorite out of all the other brands and kinds I've tried. Only bad thing is it's a little orangey tinted on very pale light skin people. Other than that it's greatĀ
maddie h.
I really loved this contouring stick. It's one of my favorite ones i've used so far. It met my expectations. this was my first time using the product but i would definitely go and buy this product again. I would reccomend this product to everyone because I LOVE It!!Ā
Karla J.
Rice Lake, WI
I love these contouring sticks. There really soft and feel good on my sensitive skin. I love a good creamy product. I would definitely suggest others try this if your looking for a good blend able contour.
Jenna L.
Pequannock, NJ
I love this product! Most sticks aren't blendable and have a grainy texture but this is great! Slides right on and gives perfect precision! I highly recommend trying this product to lessen the time of your makeup routine! You won't regret it
Sae Q.
San Diego, CA
So much love you so so much love you it is just love love it love you lots transacted and lots love you love it you lots transacted love you love me lots transacted and lots love you love it you lots transacted love
Hannah O.
Pekin, IL
Love this product wouldn't say it's Ā the best contour out there is gentle and good for the skin that's why I like it more then others I would buy it again it has nice packaging and lots of product out of the stick it could have a little more pigment and stay in placeĀ
Ā I love blush so this Ā product was really good and it really looks nice and I bought it from ulta Ā I would totally suggest buying this product because it has made a big dent in my make up collection because I use it every single day and I would totally buy it againĀ
Jessica C.
Alexander, NC
Smooth and the color is great. I even love the tube that it comes in. Great for putting in your purse and using throughout the day
Jan '.
Waukegan , IL
Love this product and I will be a future customer again and again. You get a great amount in here for the price so that is always a plus as well! Way to go guys
Kate J.
chicago, IL
I love the stick because it's very easy to use and looks great weather you're not wearing make up at all or if you decide to put a little more on for the day