BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

Firming treatment stick that firms and contours with breakthrough GFx NeuroComplex and leaves a fresh, natural flush of color. Visibly contours, sculpts and highlights cheeks as well as eyes, lips and body. Breakthrough GFx NeuroComplex‚ĄĘ helps firm skin over time while Hyaluronic Filling Spheres, Dermaxyl and Kalpariane instantly plump skin from within for the appearance of a more youthful, firm and contoured look. Fx NeuroComplex ‚Äď helps activate skin‚Äôs natural repair mechanisms telling skin to look and act younger Hyaluronic Filling Spheres ‚Äď instantly plumps lines from within the skin for an immediate filling effect Dermaxyl ‚Äď helps smooth visible wrinkles Kalpariane ‚Äď preserves skin elasticity and suppleness For all skin tones.

Ingredients

ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE‚Äč,‚Ä謆CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE‚Äč,‚Ä謆HYDROGENATED POLYISOBUTENE‚Äč,‚Ä謆SILICA‚Äč,‚Ä謆OZOKERITE‚Äč,‚Ä謆COPERNICIA CERIFERA (CARNAUBA) WAX‚Äč,‚Ä謆POLYETHYLENE‚Äč,‚Ä謆EUPHORBIA CERIFERA (CANDELILLA) WAX‚Äč,‚Ä謆STEARALKONIUM HECTORITE‚Äč,‚Äč TRIHYDROXYSTEARIN,‚Ä謆PALMITOYL OLIGOPEPTIDE‚Äč,‚Ä謆ACETYL DIPEPTIDE-1 CETYL ESTER‚Äč,‚Äč MYRISTOYL OCTAPEPTIDE-1,‚Äč HEXAPEPTIDE-10,‚Ä謆PALMITOYL HEXAPEPTIDE-19‚Äč,‚Äč ACETYL HEXAPEPTIDE- 30,‚Äč GLUTAMYLAMIDOETHYL INDOLE,‚Äč PYROGLUTAMYLAMIDOETHYL INDOLE,‚Äč QUERCUS SUBER BARK EXTRACT,‚Ä謆ARGININE‚Äč,‚Ä謆TOCOPHERYL ACETATE‚Äč,‚Äč CERAMIDE-2,‚Ä謆GLYCERIN‚Äč,‚Ä謆HYALURONIC ACID‚Äč,‚Ä謆HYDRATED SILICA‚Äč,‚Ä謆PROPYLENE CARBONATE‚Äč,‚Äč ALARIA ESCULENTA EXTRACT,‚Ä謆C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE‚Äč,‚Ä謆TRIBEHENIN‚Äč,‚Ä謆PEG-10 RAPESEED STEROL‚Äč,‚Ä謆ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE‚Äč,‚Ä謆BUTYLENE GLYCOL‚Äč,‚Ä謆WATER‚Äč,‚Ä謆CYCLOPENTASILOXANE‚Äč,‚Ä謆MALTODEXTRIN‚Äč,‚Ä謆CORN (ZEA MAYS) STARCH‚Äč,‚Ä謆ETHYLHEXYL COCOATE‚Äč,‚Ä謆DIMETHYLMETHOXY CHROMANYL PALMITATE‚Äč,‚Ä謆HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE‚Äč,‚Ä謆DEXTRAN‚Äč,‚Ä謆CARBOMER‚Äč,‚Ä謆DIMETHICONOL‚Äč,‚Äč LAURETH-3,‚Äč POLYURETHANE- 40,‚Ä謆DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL‚Äč,‚Ä謆ACRYLATES COPOLYMER‚Äč,‚Ä謆CAPRYLYL GLYCOL‚Äč,‚Ä謆POTASSIUM SORBATE‚Äč,‚Ä謆METHYLPARABEN‚Äč,‚Ä謆ETHYLPARABEN‚Äč,‚Ä謆BUTYLPARABEN‚Äč,‚Ä謆PROPYLPARABEN‚Äč,‚Ä謆ISOBUTYLPARABEN‚Äč,‚Ä謆PHENOXYETHANOL‚Äč,‚Äč SODIUM METHYLPARABEN. MAY CONTAIN: MICA (CI 77019),‚Ä謆TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891)‚Äč,‚Ä謆IRON OXIDES (CI 77491)‚Äč,‚Ä謆IRON OXIDES (CI 77499)‚Äč,‚Ä謆CARMINE (CI 75470)‚Äč.

maddie h.
I really loved this contouring stick. It's one of my favorite ones i've used so far. It met my expectations. this was my first time using the product but i would definitely go and buy this product again. I would reccomend this product to everyone because I LOVE It!!
Karla J.
Rice Lake, WI
I love these contouring sticks. There really soft and feel good on my sensitive skin. I love a good creamy product. I would definitely suggest others try this if your looking for a good blend able contour.
Jenna L.
Pequannock, NJ
I love this product! Most sticks aren't blendable and have a grainy texture but this is great! Slides right on and gives perfect precision! I highly recommend trying this product to lessen the time of your makeup routine! You won't regret it
Sae Q.
San Diego, CA
So much love you so so much love you it is just love love it love you lots transacted and lots love you love it you lots transacted love you love me lots transacted and lots love you love it you lots transacted love
Vanna ūüéÉ.
Morganton
Great color. Love the effect it gives as well. Best contouring stick for a good fair price. Possibly my favorite out of all the other brands and kinds I've tried. Only bad thing is it's a little orangey tinted on very pale light skin people. Other than that it's great
Hannah O.
Pekin, IL
Love this product wouldn't say it's  the best contour out there is gentle and good for the skin that's why I like it more then others I would buy it again it has nice packaging and lots of product out of the stick it could have a little more pigment and stay in place
 I love blush so this  product was really good and it really looks nice and I bought it from ulta  I would totally suggest buying this product because it has made a big dent in my make up collection because I use it every single day and I would totally buy it again
Jan '.
Waukegan, IL
Love this product and I will be a future customer again and again. You get a great amount in here for the price so that is always a plus as well! Way to go guys
Kate J.
I love the stick because it's very easy to use and looks great weather you're not wearing make up at all or if you decide to put a little more on for the day
Jessica C.
Alexander, NC
Smooth and the color is great. I even love the tube that it comes in. Great for putting in your purse and using throughout the day