BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

De-Spot(TM) Skin Brightening Corrector see more...

Hailey H.
Melbourne , FL
They are okay masks. Very general touch. Makes skin feel soft. Kinda pricy but it’s worth the money. Pretty packaging. I love it. Lol. It’s a good product I would totally buy it again. I would if you have the money to buy it
Nka k.
Charleston, SC
I got this peter Thomas Roth facial treatment/mask 1 oz.
its very gentle on my skin. and after using it you get baby skin face.
the packaging is very nice.
it was a little on the high end but I don't regret buying it.
I would recommend it to others,
and I used it on my acne  prone  boys it works like magic.
Daizion W.
This product worked very well for me. The prices is just a bit too much for the amount you get. But if you have the money to spend like that go for it. It was my first time using it and it looked very nice. I'd just say it's really prices.
Meggan S.
Lenexa
It had a nice feeling putting it on, but it didnt seem to make a huge difference in the texture of my skin.  It did feel clean and fresh.  It was from ipsy.com monthly bag.  It was gentle to my skin.
Lindsay R.
I had very high expectation for this spot treatment considering the price. I have tried other products from Peter Thomas Roth before that I loved but this one was just disappointing. I'm not sure if someone else will have a similar experience but it felt very harsh on my skin and gave me a rash. Will not be repurchasing.
Yesenia G.
Inglewood, CA
I can see my dark spots getting lighter overtime (I've been using this for about a month). Having said that, I do think this product is rather pricey which is why I gave it 3 stars. I'm on a mission to find a product that works well but that is affordable.
Sara F.
A great skin product, I love the smell of it too. I have sensitive skin. And it didn't break out my skin like lots of other products do. It's a little pricey I thought but it didn't break my skin out so I enjoyed using it. I would recommend it to others.
Neda K.
Dallas, TX
This is not my favorite. I don't feel it does what I expect from a serum. I would expect to see some sort of difference if which I have not. Maybe I didn't use it long enough to see any sort of a difference
Hannah C.
White Oak, TX
Unfortunately, when I used this product it broke my skin out. I have very sensitive skin as it is, and I've used great product by this brand that I love, but sadly this one did bad things for my skin.
Erica T.
dallas, TX
You can never beat any products from this line, the mask are amazing as well. I am a repeat user, I will always end up spending money on the mask and trying anything new that comes out!! This brand has always met my expectations!