BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

A lightening treatment that effectively fades age spots, sun spots, freckles, acne scars, and melisma. This powerful lightening treatment contains hydroquinone combined with a powerhouse cutting edge complex from the original De-Spot Skin Brightening Corrector. It reduces the intensity and size of spots and helps prevent new discoloration for a more uniform, healthy-looking skintone. It is formulated Without: - Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

Belinda A.
Belinda A.
Rochester, NY
This product is a miracle worker. I honestly saw a difference on my face immediate after a few days of use. I love it!!! However the only bad thing that I have to say is that this product is ridiculously expensive for just 1 oz of product. But it really does work overall it is great!
Perry U.
Perry U.
Hollywood, FL
Great for breaking up dark spots, along with Camu-Camu, it works quickly and noticeably. I love it and would definitely recommend it- it works much faster and better than drug store products.
Andrea D.
Andrea D.
New york, NY
After living in the South for a bit, I started to develop some spots on my face. I went into sephora and the representative sampled out a few products for me. This was by far my favorite. I returned and purchased the bottle, and within a few weeks I noticed my spots were disappearing and my face was balanced. I would definitely recommend this product.
Andrea S.
Andrea S.
Houston
I loved this product!! It's amazing how fast it worked. I had dark spots but I started using this cream and my skin looks even and bright now. I recommend this cream 100%!!
Karina S.
Karina S.
Pleasanton, CA
Definitely helped lighten up some dark spots and discoloration. I'm not sure if it's the best product on the market, but for its price point I think it works great!
Elizabeth N.
Elizabeth N.
Danbury, CT
I loved the concept of this product but it broke me out instead of clearing my skin. I wish that it also wasn't so harsh and didn't have alcohol as one of the first ingredients.
Elizabeth R.
Elizabeth R.
Robinson, TX
Love everything by this brand. It is all worth way more then 5 stars. Lasts so it is worth the price and is effective
Catie N.
Catie N.
Weston
Good product! Great results and can't wait to keep trying! Nice packaging, also! First time user!
Maria A.
Maria A.
Peter Thomas Roth is the best! This product made my dark spots disappeared! All his skin care line is amazing!