Peter Thomas Roth De-Spot Skin Brightening Corrector uploaded by Sareena O.Peter Thomas Roth De-Spot Skin Brightening Corrector uploaded by Sareena O.

BY PETER THOMAS ROTH #81 in Facial Peels

Dramatically helps reverse the appearance of dark spots and discoloration due to aging, sun damage, pregnancy mask and post-acne discoloration. Proprietary De-Spot™ skin brightening complex contains 21st century ingredients at maximum clinically-tested levels: ILLUMISCIN®*, Niacinamide PC, ACTIWHITE™*, Chromabright™*, Lipochroman-6 and Caffeine. See visible results in as little as two weeks and increasingly dramatic results in up to 12 weeks. With continued use, this powerful but non-irritating formula also helps reduce the appearance of future discoloration while helping to maintain the look of skin tone clarity. Super effective on the face, décolleté area and tops of hands.

ILLUMISCIN®* - helps to reduce the appearance of skin spots.

Niacinamide PC - helps to reduce the appearance of age spots.

ACTIWHITE™* - comparable to other brightening ingredients (without side effects).

Chromabright™* - can be more effective at reducing the appearance of dark spots than kojic acid.

Lipochroman-6 - provides anti-oxidant benefits.

Caffeine - helps tone and condition the appearance of skin.

*ILLUMISCIN® is a registered trademark of Rahn Cosmetics. ACTIWHITE™ is a licensed trademark of Laboratoires Sérobiologiques. Chromabright™ is a licensed trademark of Lipotec.

INGREDIENTS:

WATER/AQUA/EAU, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, GLYCERIN, DIMETHICONE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, NIACINAMIDE, POLYSILICONE- 11, ZEOLITE, CAFFEINE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, SODIUM HYALURONATE, MORUS NIGRA (MULBERRY) LEAF EXTRACT, DIMETHYLMETHOXY CHROMANOL, SANTALUM ALBUM (SANDALWOOD) WOOD EXTRACT, RUBUS IDAEUS (RASPBERRY) FRUIT EXTRACT, ROSE EXTRACT, PYRUS MALUS (APPLE) FRUIT EXTRACT, PRUNUS ARMENIACA (APRICOT) FRUIT EXTRACT, PASSIFLORA INCARNATA (PASSION FRUIT) FRUIT EXTRACT, CUCUMIS SATIVUS (CUCUMBER) EXTRACT, CUCUMIS MELO CANTALUPENSIS (CANTELOUPE) FRUIT EXTRACT, OLEA EUROPAEA (OLIVE) LEAF EXTRACT, PISUM SATIVUM (PEA) EXTRACT, SQUALANE, HYDROXYETHYL CELLULOSE, HYDROGENATED LECITHIN, SUCROSE DILAURATE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, ISOHEXADECANE, POLYSORBATE 20, SODIUM BISULFITE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, DIMETHYLMETHOXY CHROMANYL PALMITATE, CAPRYLIC/ CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, AMMONIUM POLYACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE, ZINC PCA, ASCORBYL GLUCOSIDE, DISODIUM EDTA, SODIUM METHYL STEAROYL TAURATE, POLYSORBATE 80, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, DECYL GLUCOSIDE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, HYDROXYPROPYLMETHYLCELLULOSE STEAROXY ETHER, MICA, PHENOXYETHANOL, DIAZOLIDINYL UREA, PROPYLPARABEN, METHYLPARABEN.

Christine F.
Hazard
I absolutely love, love this product! After 2 weeks of use I started to see a difference under my eyes. I put it on at night and by morning my under eye area darkness is lighter and brighter. Only downfall is the price, but it is well worth it!!!!
Hailey H.
Melbourne , FL
They are okay masks. Very general touch. Makes skin feel soft. Kinda pricy but it’s worth the money. Pretty packaging. I love it. Lol. It’s a good product I would totally buy it again. I would if you have the money to buy it
Selin T.
Brooklyn
Love love how this brightens my dark spots and the product name does exactly what it claims without being to harsh on my sensitive skin. It was highly recommended thru friends and ordered it online without testing figured I would return it but after trying it 1 time I was hooked! I also purchased the bubbling mask as well and use that or this depending on week. Both work equally great!!
Peter Thomas Roth De-Spot Skin Brightening CorrectorPeter Thomas Roth Brightening Bubbling Mask
Giulia M.
This stuff broke me the heck out i hate it so much. It smells delicious tho i will say that. Even as it was breaking me out i was still using it to lighten spots and did nothing at all so over all a waste of money.
Sareena O.
Friendswood, TX
I have a lot of acne scars and I feel like I really noticed a difference with this product in just one month! I only used it on the spots I wanted to brighten and left it on overnight, that in combination with daily sunscreen has really helped my skin!
Catherine K.
Los Angeles
Years ago I purchased this product and I loved it. But this new formulation does not work for me and it did cause me irritation and makes me break out horribly. I've tried it on other areas of the Body for age spots on hands etcetera and I find it does not work
Nicole D.
Rensselaer , IN
I love PTR! This bright spot corrector did help my skin brighten up! It looked so healthy and felt smooth! I saw some of my smaller spots lighten up and some disappeared! I will be purchasing again!
Dian S.
I tried this until the bottle was empty, I feel like when I started using this I did see a difference in my acne scars, however after a few months of use I think my skin became adjusted to the treatment and it stopped working. I was insistent and when the first one finished I purchased a second one and still no dramatic changes that I was hoping for. I think for the price its not really worth it. I've been using a less expensive regimen that's been working much better for me. I wouldn't really recommend this product for anyone on a budget, but  if you've tried other things before and nothing has worked it may be worth a try.
Madison L.
Denver, CO
After using this product only a couple of times, I could tell a difference in the color of the dark spots on my face. I received a sample from Sephora to try it out, so I was only able to use it for about a week. This is one of those products that you must use consistently to see results, so make sure you stay at it. The only thing I really don't like about this product is the consistency. It's a little runny in my opinion. Other than that, I recommend you give it a try if you suffer from hyperpigmentation.
Tawny F.
This product is really good, but very strong. If your prone to have dry skin it can be a little harsh and cause additional dryness. I will say that it's very good though. A little on the pricey side, but it does help minimize breakouts and lighten those dark spots from previous breakouts when used regularly. I would recommend you give it a try and tell us what you thing.
Felisha C.
Bossier City, LA
I have heard good things about this brand. Has anyone used this product and saw results? I have sensitive skin, but I have so much hyper pigmentation due to acnce scars and sun exposure. I want to try store bought products before spending a large amount on laser therapy.
Kaitlin G.
For the past few months I have suffered from random dark spots on my face. They're not acne, more like lesions if anything. But it's the aftermath that's the problem. Once the heal I'm stuck with dark spots that I can't cover with my foundation. I would like to hear everyone's experience with this product and if it's worth the price. But most of all if it will treat this frustrating problem.
Sandra W.
I'm looking for something to help even out some hyper pigmentation due to acne scars does this product work well on darker skinned people?
Does this product actually work? Is it worth the money ? Wondering if this product has fast results and takes away my impurities of acne scars and uneven skin tone . Also want to know if it'll break you out because I break out easy . Is this a good product compared to the other expensive products out there ?
Jekannia R.
Is this spot treatment only or can you use on the entire face?

back