Peter Thomas Roth De-Spot Skin Brightening Corrector uploaded by Sareena O.Peter Thomas Roth De-Spot Skin Brightening Corrector uploaded by Sareena O.

BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

Hydroquinone-free proprietary formula helps dramatically reverse the appearance of dark spots & discoloration due to aging, sun damage, pregnancy mask, and post-acne discoloration. Dramatically helps reverse the appearance of dark spots and discoloration due to aging, sun damage, pregnancy mask and post-acne discoloration. Proprietary De-Spot™ Skin Brightening Complex contains 21st century ingredients: ILLUMISCIN®*, Niacinamide PC, ACTIWHITE™*, Chromabright™*, Lipochroman-6 and Caffeine at maximum clinically tested levels. See results that appear comparable to other maximum strength brightening ingredients in as little as 2 weeks and increasingly dramatic results in up to 12 weeks. With continued use, this powerful but non-irritating formula also helps prevent the appearance of future di. see more...

Sareena O.
Review for: De Spot Skin Brightening Corrector more...
I have a lot of acne scars and I feel like I really noticed a difference with this product in just one month! I only used it on the spots I wanted to brighten and left it on overnight, that in combination with daily sunscreen has really helped my skin!
Christine F.
Hazard
Review for: Peter Thomas Roth De-Spot Skin Brightening Corrector more...
I absolutely love, love this product! After 2 weeks of use I started to see a difference under my eyes. I put it on at night and by morning my under eye area darkness is lighter and brighter. Only downfall is the price, but it is well worth it!!!!
Giulia M.
Review for: Peter Thomas Roth De-Spot Skin Brightening Corrector more...
This stuff broke me the heck out i hate it so much. It smells delicious tho i will say that. Even as it was breaking me out i was still using it to lighten spots and did nothing at all so over all a waste of money.
Nancy H.
Houston
I do NOT recommend this product for sun spots. This did nothing for me. I usually love their products but this is a big fail for me and was recommended by a Sephora employee.  I tried this for two weeks straight and noticed no difference in my face.
Dian S.
I tried this until the bottle was empty, I feel like when I started using this I did see a difference in my acne scars, however after a few months of use I think my skin became adjusted to the treatment and it stopped working. I was insistent and when the first one finished I purchased a second one and still no dramatic changes that I was hoping for. I think for the price its not really worth it. I've been using a less expensive regimen that's been working much better for me. I wouldn't really recommend this product for anyone on a budget, but  if you've tried other things before and nothing has worked it may be worth a try.
Ardelia W.
Pomona Park, FL
This product has saved my life. I am very prone to acne and even worse to scarring. It is easy for me to manage my acne when I am on top of things but some how no matter what I always have some form of discoloration or acne scars. This de-spotter helps remove the ones I have and prevent me from getting new ones. It has a great smell unlike most facial products that actually work
Connie L.
I bought this product from an Ulta store but I actually ended up returning it.  I was looking for something to lighten up my acne scars and help brighten my skin but this broke me out so bad!  I got little red bumps on my face from it and it was pretty pricey so I just ended up returning it.
Leah N.
This product worked great for me. No burning or irritation. Results seen within a week. Works great on dark discolored areas, like under arms, inside thighs, and neck. You only have to use a small amount. Bottle lasts a long time. I've purchased this product twice and would buy again.
Susan N.
Sterling, VA
After dealing with acne in my early college career, I was so relieved to finally have somewhat of a clear complexion. This corrector has changed my life with all my dark spots. After a week and a half I immediately saw a change in my skin, and I would love to buy again.
Nikki R.
Buffalo, NY
Amazing Product! Really helped to brighten my skin and get rid of some dark spots and uneven coloring.  I used it daily for months and wouldn't go back! I will definitely continue to use this product as the results have been effective and amazing!
Felisha C.
Bossier City, LA
I have heard good things about this brand. Has anyone used this product and saw results? I have sensitive skin, but I have so much hyper pigmentation due to acnce scars and sun exposure. I want to try store bought products before spending a large amount on laser therapy.
Sandra W.
I'm looking for something to help even out some hyper pigmentation due to acne scars does this product work well on darker skinned people?
Does this product actually work? Is it worth the money ? Wondering if this product has fast results and takes away my impurities of acne scars and uneven skin tone . Also want to know if it'll break you out because I break out easy . Is this a good product compared to the other expensive products out there ?
Michelle L.
Will this work on lightening freckles? I've tried quite a few brightening products and none have worked. If not, can anyone suggest something for freckles?