BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

with soothing botanical extracts of cucumber, papaya, chamomile pineapple, sugar maple, sugar cane, orange, lemon and bilberry for all skin types.An ultra-gentle, non-stinging, anti-irritant gel masque for all skin types including even the most... see more...

Candice M.
Saint Paul, MN
By far my favorite mask of any brand. This product gets rid of my dry skin, is gentle enough for my sensitive skin and lasts forever. Tip - put it in the fridge for a cooling effect.
Samantha R.
Chicago
My skin suffers from acne, breakouts, and rosacea, but this gel masque was so calming to my skin and hydrating that my redness subsided immediately. The packaging could have been a bit more sanitary, but other than that I would recommend this to anyone who suffers from redness. It feels cooling on the skin which is a major plus for me!
LA N.
Easy to use, came off cleanly. My skin felt a little tight immediately after, but by the next morning it was super soft and my redness had calmed down. It wasn't irritating or difficult to use. It smells nice, no heavy fragrances it irritate your skin or nose.
Jenn L.
I love this mask because it keeps my skin hydrated at night! I use it as a sleeping mask before bed and I wake up in the morning with nice supple skin! I'm on my second one! It also doesn't smell bad either and not highly fragranced! Definitely would recommend for people with dry skin!
jennifer J.
Anchorage

With my sensitive skin and allergies, I don't mind paying a little more for a quality product with a Brand name I know and trust. I've been using this for years.
No more burning stingy pain!  Plus the inflammation is gone too.  The packaging could be a little more user friendly. I highly recommend this to people of all age ranges.  If you suffer with acne or immflamuation or allergies or if you just want a sumple plumper more ph balanced face.

moira w.
I love love love this mask! It's exceptionally hydrating (especially after an at-home facial, complete with microwave steam towels)! I typically leave a thin layer on overnight under my heavier night cream. When you wake up, your skin is super soft and supple! Also, it's a great value. I've only ever purchased the 1 oz mask in sample packs, and it lasted me at least 5 full masks, plus wearing it under my moisturizer several times. So go for the big one, it will last forever! Oh and p.s. keep it in the fridge for a refreshing, soothing, and cooling experience.
Sloane S.
This mask has been life changing and I honestly had zero expectations from this. My skin broke out horribly from discontinuing antibiotics + drunk elephant baby facial and my skin has finally returned to how it looked pre breakout and I 100% credit it to this mask. I used it every night after washing my face and left it on for 30+ min followed with my rx retin a and it really helped heal, hydrate, and detox. Never not having this in my vanity!
Miosotis O.
Fall River , MA
My skin tends to be pretty dry but oily in my t zone. I find this mask does a really good job at hydrating while not making me anymore oily. Love the fact that you can either leave it on & wash it off after 20min or so or you can sleep in it!! Also find it helps with redness & texture my skin looks smother & more even after every use. In the summer I like to keep it in the fridge, so refreshing on those really hot days!
Jessica R.
I hardly ever use this masque. It sits in my cabinet BC I am oily and hardly ever dry. I did use it a few years this winter and it does hydrate and doesn't leave me oiler than I am. It's gentle and not irratating. It's a nice product for dry skin that will use it at least once a week. Mine will last me years BC I rarely need to use it and the jar is huge!
Mujiba C.
Kissimmee, FL
This is a mask that you'll reach for when you want to use a mask but don't really want to mess with your skin. Prepping for a night out I might do this mask just for the fresh clean feeling this mask gives. But I don't think that it actually did anything to my skin. Definitely didn't make it worse but it didn't make it better either.