Add a Photo

By PETER THOMAS ROTH
with soothing botanical extracts of cucumber, papaya, chamomile pineapple, sugar maple, sugar cane, orange, lemon and bilberry for all skin types.An ultra-gentle, non-stinging, anti-irritant gel masque for all skin types including even the most...
moira w.
moira w.

I love love love this mask! It's exceptionally hydrating (especially after an at-home facial, complete with microwave steam towels)! I typically leave a thin layer on overnight under my heavier night cream. When you wake up, your skin is super soft and supple! Also, it's a great value. I've only ever purchased the 1 oz mask in sample packs, and it lasted me at least 5 full masks, plus wearing it under my moisturizer several times. So go for the big one, it will last forever! Oh and p.s. keep it in the fridge for a refreshing, soothing, and cooling experience.
Sloane S.
Sloane S.

This mask has been life changing and I honestly had zero expectations from this. My skin broke out horribly from discontinuing antibiotics + drunk elephant baby facial and my skin has finally returned to how it looked pre breakout and I 100% credit it to this mask. I used it every night after washing my face and left it on for 30+ min followed with my rx retin a and it really helped heal, hydrate, and detox. Never not having this in my vanity!
Miosotis O.
Miosotis O.
Fall River, MA

My skin tends to be pretty dry but oily in my t zone. I find this mask does a really good job at hydrating while not making me anymore oily. Love the fact that you can either leave it on & wash it off after 20min or so or you can sleep in it!! Also find it helps with redness & texture my skin looks smother & more even after every use. In the summer I like to keep it in the fridge, so refreshing on those really hot days!
Jessica R.
Jessica R.

I hardly ever use this masque. It sits in my cabinet BC I am oily and hardly ever dry. I did use it a few years this winter and it does hydrate and doesn't leave me oiler than I am. It's gentle and not irratating. It's a nice product for dry skin that will use it at least once a week. Mine will last me years BC I rarely need to use it and the jar is huge!
Mujiba C.
Mujiba C.
Kissimmee, FL

This is a mask that you'll reach for when you want to use a mask but don't really want to mess with your skin. Prepping for a night out I might do this mask just for the fresh clean feeling this mask gives. But I don't think that it actually did anything to my skin. Definitely didn't make it worse but it didn't make it better either.
SCARLETTE C.
SCARLETTE C.
Durham, NC

This feels great and I have always gotten an instant result of calming but there were never any long time results. I enjoyed it but I don't think I would suggest it to someone who needs to transform or fix there problem skin, for just a soothing cooling Sunday relaxing mask this is great but too pricey to just be a feel good product
Bre M.
Bre M.
Jacksonville, FL

I am always excited to try all thing cucumber. While I like this mask since it is a bit hydrating and definitely soothing, it just wasn't very hydrating for my skin. I have dry skin, so this product may be more impressive for someone with combination or even oily skin (it is a water based moisturizing mask).
Dajana L.
Dajana L.
Pleasant Valley, NY

I received this item as a sample and it was love with first use I went right out and purchased a full size because it refreshed my face and hydrated just like it promised. I have very sensitive skin and it did not irritate me at all I would recommend it to anyone
Amy A.
Amy A.

This mask will always be on my counter! It does a great job moisturizing my skin and helps soothe it when it gets a bit irritated as well. I love how it feels cool on face even without putting it in the fridge. I haven't found anything as good yet!
Mayra V.
Mayra V.

This mask is okay. It feels very refreshing on the skin, and it does leave your skin feeling soft, but I feel like those are the only pros. It's a pricey mask, and not worth the money in my opinion. I bought this in a Sephora holiday mask kit.