BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

An ultra gentle, ultra soothing, hydrating and calming gel masque. see more...

• How is this on oily skin? Thinking about using it after I do my i...4 Answers
  • Is this good for sensitive skin?2 Answers
  • Do others think this is worth the price?2 Answers
Crystal B.
Cheyenne
Cooling , depuffing ... just absolutely amazing overall ! I had a sample of this from a Birchbox and it left me wanting a full size immediately after the first use . I placed this in the freezer for five minutes and then applied a thin layer over my face in the am . My face was refreshed , plumped and depuffed under the eyes. It looked like I had a very restful night sleep ! I highly recommend to busy moms !
tsha n.
Honolulu, HI
This mask is my go to for hydration. It’s nice and light but it feels so cooling and refreshing, like a cucumber I guess. I like that it dries fast too so I can use this mask when I’m in a rush. It’s a great pick me up when my skin feels sluggish, I like the way my complexion looks after one use. It’s brighter, I’m less oily on my tzone and on my dry parts aren’t flaky. Throughout the day I my face feels hydrated, and the application of my moisturizer after this I feel like my skin absorbs it more. It could just be me, but I do see that difference!
Meghan L.
Cedar Park, TX
Review for: Peter Thomas Roth Cucumber Gel Mask 5 oz more...
Y'all!!!! This stuff is insane. First of all it feels so amazing and refreshing on your skin, you will not want to take it off. My skin looked so vibrant and radiant afterwards and it also looked so refreshed especially the bags under my eyes! Pro tip- stick it in the fridge or freezer for about 10-15 min before you put it on for an extra cool and amazing feeling!
Niki A.
Greenwood, IN
If you ever have an issue with irritation from products or sun burn this mask is a life saver! The jar lasts a really long time (6+months) and it does the job! Takes care of any redness due to irritation overnight, and is great for dryness as well. You can also put it in the fridge for an extra cooling effect. I've used this on my husband many times as well when he sunburns his face. It's like having band aids on hand - this is a great must have!
Ness S.
Review for: Cucumber Gel Masque more...
I found this item, alongside the Gold mask and the Irish Moor Mud mask, discounted on Marshall's and immediately bought all three for myself and my sisters to try. Not only is this product plumping, rejuvenating, and leaves a visible glow on your skin, it's also incredibly easy to put on AND take off and doesn't leave any residue behind! It's a purchase I wouldn't mind making again! Leaves my skin feeling younger and more refreshed!
Days With F.
San Jose
Review for: Other more...
I got a sample of this Peter Thomas Roth Cucumber Gel Mask from Sephora. It was my first time using it and I was very excited. The skin specialist told me that it helps to hydrate skin and since I have extremely dry skin, It was a perfect product for me. After taking it off, I noticed right away that my skin had gotten softer. I definitely recommend this product to anyone with dry skin. Peter Thomas Roth Cucumber Gel Masque
Akia G.
Harlingen
Review for: Cucumber Gel Masque more...
So this cucumber mask is perfect after doing a facial, or after exfoliating the face. It’s calms, hydrates, tones, and just nourishes the skins. Also, if you have time to put this 15minutes mask on before you do your full face for the day, it will have your face hydrated and just looking amazing. I would die without Peter Thomas Roth’s skincare line! Peter Thomas Roth Cucumber Gel Masque
This is just one product I high recommend, I can go on and on, on more of their products!😁🤗
Maggie X.
Phoenix
Review for: Peter Thoms Roth Cucumber Gel Mask 0.5 fl. oz (DLX Travel Size) NEW! more...
I grabbed this little travel size just to try it out. I think that it’s a low-maintenance, easy mask to work with, but it also didn’t deliver any phenomenal results. The smell is subtle and the gel formula goes on smoothly. It’s fine for sensitive skin, so not too much to complain about there. It’s a little light for dryer winter skin, so I would mostly recommend this for summer.
Jada T.
Best hydrating mask I’ve used for a while. I have combination skin which is pretty tricky. It’s really easy for me to make my skin too dry or too oily if I use the wrong product. So whenever my fave seems a bit dry I always slap this cucumber mask on and my skin instantly feels cooled and hydrated. I really recommend Peter Thomas Roth Cucumber Gel Masque
Jennifer C.
York, PA
Review for: Cucumber Gel Masque more...
I received this as a gift and I am very glad that I did. It is very soothing and hydrating. A little also goes a long way. I really enjoy this mask after a long day at work, especially in the cold, dry winter months. Want an extra bonus? Keep it in your fridge. I like to wear this mask for 30-40 minutes at time. There is no need to wash it off after 10 minutes.
Racheal K.
What is the difference between this mask and the Gold mask that they have??
Sioban G.
Questa, NM
I have been looking for a good hydrating mask. My skin type is sensitive, acne prone, oily in t zone, and dry patches on chin. So I guess combination skin. The winter has really left my chin so flaky and nothing I try has helped without turning my face into an oil slick.
Jennifer T.
How is this on oily skin? Thinking about using it after I do my in depth home facials of an enzyme mask followed by clay mask. Thinking this could maybe be a good way of rehydrating after those two?
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Where can I purchase this and how much does it cost ?
Cindy D.
Arlington Hts, IL
Can you use this on your eyes or is it strictly for your face? Wondering what kind of benefit this mask offers