7 colors available

BY PETER THOMAS ROTH #48 in Face Masks

An ultra gentle, ultra soothing, hydrating and calming gel masque. see more...

• How is this on oily skin? Thinking about using it after I do my in ...4 Answers
  • What benefits does this mask have?Be the first to answer!
  • I've seen this multiple times and been wanting to buy it but haven'...2 Answers
Alyssa N.
Alyssa N.
I became a fan of Peter Thomas Roth products after using his face wash and using this gel mask. It’s another hydrating face mask that is super gentle and can be used daily (although I usually use it 2-3 times a week), much like the Fresh Rose Mask that I reviewed last week.

I said in my review last week that the Fresh Rose Mask just wasn’t for me, especially considering the cost ($62 for 100 ml), but this mask is more my style. It feels super hydrating going on and I love how healthy and rejuvenated my skin looks and feels after using it. This is my go-to post-plane mask. I fly a fair amount and hate how it damages my skin, but this perks it right back up. The best part? $52 for 150 ml. Cheaper and I feel like it works so much better! Love it!

My skin is sensitive, so it’s always nice to find a product that works without irritating it to bits. I get no breakouts or redness; in fact, I feel like this calms everything down on my face and keeps it happy. It’s a bit of an investment, but I think it’s very worth it if you’re looking for something to add a little extra hydration to your skin.
Lindsey <.
Lindsey <.
Germantown, MD
I love this product ! It refreshes my face & you get the same type of cooling as when you put aloe on your face. I got this as a gift from sephora on my birthday & I have the 1 oz bottle. I use this when my face feels dry and it makes it more moisturized. I looked up the prices & I'm sure there are other face masks out there that work just as well & are cheaper, but I do like this product. i will add a video that tells you more about this product & I'm not saying all of this is true & I'm not saying all of this is a lie. But if you want more information on it from the company it will be right here. Also I apologize for answering the question below twice. It was a straight accident. & if you guys have any questions about this product go ahead & ask & I will do my best to answer it <3
Sweenly L.
Sweenly L.
I really like this product! It claims to moisturize and calm your skin all at once. You can use it as a moisturizer AND a face mask! Very versatile product. I used this in place of a cream moisturizer for a period of time. It's NOT as moisturizing as a real cream moisturizer but my skin was not dry and flaky - which it usually gets if I don't moisturize so I presume it works! I have been getting really sweaty and oily in the summer so cream moisturizers have not been my friend. This has really been a great replacement.

It smells really great and just feels great on your skin. It's very cool so that's probably where the calming aspect of this product comes in. The shelf life of this product is 2 years, so I would definitely invest in one of these and you can use it long-term.
Catherine M.
Catherine M.
Peter Thomas Roth Cucumber Gel Mask
Is great for refreshing, cooling, moisturizing, and calming dry, irritated skin.
I use it under the eye area to help reduce the look of puffiness and all over my face. It's great for this summer weather in order to hydrate the skin because that is important to maintain your skin nice and healthy as well as protect your skin from overseeing with the hot summer sun after a day at the beach. It also eliminates acne redness and good for sensitive skin.

You can also use it overnight as a moisturizer and rinse in the morning. Your skin will feel amazing, fresh and very hydrated.

@ptrskin
Cissy W.
Cissy W.
Los Angeles, California
Keeps my face feeling cool as a cucumber. Worth every penny and one of the only brands I have every face mask it. I've never been let down by anything from the PTR brand especially the masks. I see overnight results and weekly progress in my skin with each use. It's hard not to use it all at once because it smells luxurious and feels like fluffy gel. I refrigerated mine and this helps the formula feel that much more rejuvenating when applied. Safe to use day to day and even as an overnight treatment. I can't speak any higher about a mask that keeps to its promise of refreshing and reinvigorating skin cells.
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
This mask is must have for all skin types. Cucumbers are naturally 95% water and your skin loves water and needs it! This mask can be used in a range of different ways. Most people don't even know you can but it in the fridge and it'll chill to a really nice refreshing mask before bed or summer time treat! DONT NOT FREEZE IT. This is amazing for sensitive skin because it repairs the skin while hydrating it. As an Esthetician I highly recommend this mask to all my clients so many uses....
De puff under eye bags
Use a light thin layer as a night serum
Heals burns and sun burns
Etc!
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Maurice, LA
I use this about once a week after I do a chemical peel or deep exfoliating scrub. I find that lotions can sting a little when my face is sensitive but this is actually soothing. It has a cooling effect and feels light weight. It is very, very pricey and I have to be honest, the only reason I own a small jar is because I got it for my birthday from Sephora as their gift and I'm not sure if I would be able to afford to buy it. If I could afford it, though, I would definitely purchase it.
Sarah F.
Sarah F.
Amherst, NY
This is my favorite mask ever!!!!! I got a mask trio of small sized ones and it lasted me well over 2 years i just went back to buy a full size yesterday and they were out of stock so I bought the blue algae one, the full sized are 52 which is a lot but they last so long. My favorite trick with the cucumber mask is to put it on before i apply my makeup, and my makeup applies so effortlessly and looks flawless!!! I hope the blue algae lives up to the cucumber one!
Chelsea C.
Chelsea C.
Troutdale, OR
You instantly feel and see a difference after using this product! I have sensitive skin and experienced no redness or burning after using this product. And completely afterwards I noticed a huge difference in my dry skin. Peter Thomas Roths cucumber mask made my face very soft, got rid of all flakiness from my dry skin, felt clean, and left no sticky or weird residue at all. I was able to start applying my makeup directly after washing and drying my face.
Alyx D.
Alyx D.
Tinley Park, IL
I received this as part of the Sephora birthday sampler. I found this mask to be average and for the price, I wasn't impressed. It didn't make much of a difference on my skin. I didn't see any clearing, soothing, or moisturizing. According to the packaging, the gel can be left on overnight to cool the skin and moisturize. When I tried this, it only made my face itchy and irritated. There are better alternatives on the market for a much lower price.
Racheal K.
Racheal K.
What is the difference between this mask and the Gold mask that they have??
Sioban G.
Sioban G.
Questa, NM
I have been looking for a good hydrating mask. My skin type is sensitive, acne prone, oily in t zone, and dry patches on chin. So I guess combination skin. The winter has really left my chin so flaky and nothing I try has helped without turning my face into an oil slick.
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
How is this on oily skin? Thinking about using it after I do my in depth home facials of an enzyme mask followed by clay mask. Thinking this could maybe be a good way of rehydrating after those two?
Tracy R.
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, Nova Scotia
Where can I purchase this and how much does it cost ?
Liz C.
Liz C.
Butte, MT
How is this for sensitive skin?