BY PETER THOMAS ROTH #83 in Face Masks

An ultra gentle, ultra soothing, hydrating and calming gel masque. see more...

• How is this on oily skin? Thinking about using it after I do my i...4 Answers
  • What benefits does this mask have?1 Answers
  • I've seen this multiple times and been wanting to buy it but have...2 Answers
Alletse A.
Review for: Cucumber Gel Masque more...
I bought this mask in the beginning of fall when my skin (minus t zone) was starting to get dry and slightly flaky.
On top of that the much needed moisture I was needing, my skin was also healing from a bad reaction to a new skincare product I was trying.
This not only made my skin feel hydrated but was also very soothing and smooth.
The gel texture felt amazing on my skin and was gentle enough that it didn’t irritate my healing skin.
The price tag is definitely a little high but I think it’s worth it, not only did it work better than I expected but a little goes a long way and this thing has lasted forever and still going strong.
I have combo skin.
Regularly normal/oily and currently dry/oily.
Megan R.
Birmingham, AL
Review for: Cucumber Gel Masque more...
This is a great soothing and calming mask. Love the gel texture and the cooling feel. My concern with this mask is that it did not do enough for me to justify the price. Any Tony Moly or Sephora brand sheet mask would leave my skin feeling just as calmed and moisturized. Not to mention, plenty of other skincare serums or moisturizers make my skin feel just as good and are much easier to apply. I honestly just went through this mask so not to waste it, but I never expected any crazy results with it. Wouldn't repurchase.
Chabrielle A.
THIS MASK IS AMAZING!!!!! I get a lot of redness on my cheeks when I’m stressed, and this mask really helps to calm that down. It’s super hydrating! Every time I use it, my face feels so soft and bouncy afterward. A little goes a long ways, so this mask lasts forever! I got it with points from Sephora, and then I got it in the little trial set. I’m probably going to buy the full size when I run out of this one!
Maggie X.
Phoenix
Review for: Peter Thoms Roth Cucumber Gel Mask 0.5 fl. oz (DLX Travel Size) NEW! more...
I grabbed this little travel size just to try it out. I think that it’s a low-maintenance, easy mask to work with, but it also didn’t deliver any phenomenal results. The smell is subtle and the gel formula goes on smoothly. It’s fine for sensitive skin, so not too much to complain about there. It’s a little light for dryer winter skin, so I would mostly recommend this for summer.
Angel P.
I bought this at Sephora but only used it a few times mainly because when I did, I didn't notice a lasting moisture effect, which was more what I was looking for. This mask goes on very sticky but does feel nice and fresh on, and was definitely cooling. It didn't deliver the level of moisture my skin requires but it would work awesome for you if you're skin is already decently hydrated and you don't have issues with dryness. I gave it to my sister, who uses it and loves it. It smells great and didn't irritate my sensitive skin, which was a huge plus for me.
Andrea R.
Glendale, NY
Review for: Cucumber Gel Masque more...
This is such a soothing and refreshing mask!!! I don’t know how much of a detox you get from this mask but it is very relaxing. The cool gel is great for irritated or stressed out skin. Perfect after the PTR pumpkin enzyme mask if your skin is feeling sensitive. After washing it off your skin will feel refreshed and moisturized. Great indulgence!!
jamielynncox C.
Bought this to try out on my irritated skin. I have a more mild form of rosacea. While I liked the way this applied and have used it both as an overnight treatment and the 10 minute treatment, I did not see much improvement in my skin for the redness or irritation. I'll keep using it daily/nightly to see if there are any improvements. So far it's just okay.
Katie B.
Anniston, AL
Review for: Cucumber Gel Masque 5.3 oz more...
Gosh I LOVE this brand and this mask is no different! I love the way it feels so cool on my face and the scent makes me feel like I’m in a spa. My face feels so refreshed and moisturized after using this! A little tip: buy the cucumber under-eye hydrogels to use with this. I saw a HUGE difference in my face and eyes using both!
Molly L.
Tacoma
This mask is great! I keep a small jar in my fridge so that whenever my skin is irritated or I want to just relax and refresh my skin I can put it on. It is so soothing! When I worked at Sephora and a client was having a bad reaction to something, I would always recommend this mask to calm and soothe their skin. I see at as more calming than I do moisturizing.
Fatima Y.
Review for: Cucumber Gel Masque more...
So i recently bought this during a Black Friday sale in a kit from Macy’s. I’ve recently got more obsessed with skincare so this is a soothing calming hydrating face gel mask i use as needed or just whenever my face feels dull and needs some hydration love will def be buying this gentle product again! ♥️
Racheal K.
What is the difference between this mask and the Gold mask that they have??
Sioban G.
Questa, NM
I have been looking for a good hydrating mask. My skin type is sensitive, acne prone, oily in t zone, and dry patches on chin. So I guess combination skin. The winter has really left my chin so flaky and nothing I try has helped without turning my face into an oil slick.
Jennifer T.
How is this on oily skin? Thinking about using it after I do my in depth home facials of an enzyme mask followed by clay mask. Thinking this could maybe be a good way of rehydrating after those two?
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Where can I purchase this and how much does it cost ?
Cindy D.
Arlington Heights, IL
Can you use this on your eyes or is it strictly for your face? Wondering what kind of benefit this mask offers