BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

Cleanse the area and apply a generous coat. Allow the masque to remain on the face for approximately 10 minutes and rinse thoroughly with cool water. For a very cool treatment, try refrigerating product and then applying. Then shower off. see more...

• Who else puts theirs in the fridge? Isn't it awesome?1 Answers
Lisa F.
Long Beach, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great gel masks to use after cleansing especially after you do any treatments like peels or after exfoliating. It calms and soothes the skin reducing any redness or irritation. It's so refreshing and the gel aspect of it just makes your skin feel supple and smooth. I would definitely give this product a try along with Peter Thomas Roth's other masks. Peter Thomas Roth Cucumber Gel Masque
Arielle D.
Tustin, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a hydrating yet detoxifying face mask. You only need to wear it for 10 minutes and rinse off. This is a great mask to bring when you travel to revive your dry skin after being on a plane. It's also great that it's clear, so you don't look scary when you're home doing Skincare when your significant other is home
Sadaf A.
Katy
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this mask as part of holiday gift set. And I cannot tell how defective these masks are. I use these masks at least once a week and love the convenient air right packaging. I need these masks to be a little less expensive so I can enjoy them all the time!
Rebecca D.
Basking Ridge, NJ
This mask is the most refreshing thing, especially if you keep it in the fridge. If I’m sleep deprived I often get dehydrated and puffy, and this calms down all of that. I also find that my makeup goes on smoother and stays fresher after I rinse this off.
Parisa K.
Holly Springs
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have nothing against this mask - it is calming on my skin and I generally use it when my skin feels dry or ordinary to “reset and calm” my skin usually before bed. Feels nice on and it is hydrating. I would use it again and purchase however I didn’t give it 5 stars because I don’t know if I noticed any amazing results and because I haven’t used it long enough but overall I like it and have it currently as my mask in my skin care routine. Going to try 24K next from PTR
Ariana M.
North Chattanooga
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is honestly not a *bad mask, it works really well with those who have sensitive skin. It’s super cooling when applied and helps a bit with the redness. The only reason I’m not crazy about it is it will burn in the beginning but soon after relaxes.
Julie A.
Columbus, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is super refreshing and hydrating. It’s really cooling once you put it on especially when it has been sitting in the refrigerator. It also makes your skin feel really smooth. Certainly would buy again!
Anna O.
Monee
If you are just needing light moisture, this is nice and soothing feeling. I didn't enjoy the sticky texture when it dried tho, and won't be purchasing a full size. My skin is combo and dehydrates easily in the winter, but if you have oily skin I do recommend. One thing to note is the fragrance is this is pretty strong, so stay clear if you are sensitive to smells.
Bridget M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this as a great calming moisturizing mask on my clients after doing microderm or chemical peels. It has a cooling effect that helps soothe the skin plus puts moisture lost back in the skin. I give it 4 stars only because using it in a clinical setting I prefer to use Image Skincare. For average home personal use I would give it 5 stars.
Lacie A.
West Jordan, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
This brand has a lot more products than listed on here, but I love this cucumber aloe mask, but I'm not really sure why it's called a mask, because it is more like a light moisturizer, but I love it! I've also tried their sunscreen powder which is amazing!!! It's perfect for putting over your makeup as a basic powder!
Anna K.
Savannah, GA
Who else puts theirs in the fridge? Isn't it awesome?