BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

This ultra-gentle gel helps soothe, hydrate and detoxify the look of dry, irritated skin with botanical extracts of Cucumber, Papaya, Chamomile, Pineapple, Sugar Maple, Sugarcane, Orange, Lemon, Bilberry and Aloe Vera. Excellent for helping to calm and soothe the skin's appearance after sun exposure, peels, waxing, facials and extractions.

Cucumber Extract - helps to nourish, hydrate, comfort, soothe, calm and de-puff the appearance of skin.

Papaya Extract - rich in vitamins, this natural enzyme helps soften the appearance of skin.

Chamomile Extract - a natural flower extract that helps comfort and soothe the look of skin.

Pineapple Extract - naturally rich in minerals, this extract helps skin look smoother, brighter and more radiant.

Sugarcane & Sugar Maple Extracts – contain properties that help improve the look of skin dullness.

Orange & Lemon Extracts - natural citrus extracts that help invigorate, tone and minimize the appearance of pores.

Bilberry Extract - provides anti-oxidant benefits.

Aloe Vera - helps calm and hydrate the appearance of skin.

Ingredientd:

WATER/AQUA/EAU, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, CUCUMIS SATIVUS (CUCUMBER) FRUIT EXTRACT, ANANAS SATIVUS (PINEAPPLE) FRUIT EXTRACT, VACCINIUM MYRTILLUS FRUIT/LEAF EXTRACT, CARICA PAPAYA (PAPAYA) FRUIT EXTRACT, ACER SACCHARUM (SUGAR MAPLE) EXTRACT, SACCHARUM OFFICINARUM (SUGAR CANE) EXTRACT, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE, CHAMOMILLA RECUTITA (MATRICARIA) FLOWER EXTRACT, CHAMOMILLA RECUTITA (MATRICARIA) FLOWER OIL, CITRUS LIMON (LEMON) FRUIT EXTRACT, CITRUS AURANTIUM DULCIS (ORANGE) FRUIT EXTRACT, MANGIFERA INDICA (MANGO) FRUIT EXTRACT, SODIUM PCA, ALLANTOIN, GLYCERIN, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, DISODIUM EDTA, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, CITRIC ACID, CARBOMER, TRIETHANOLAMINE, POLYSORBATE 20, POTASSIUM SORBATE, SODIUM BENZOATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, YELLOW 5 (CI 19140), BLUE 1 (CI 42090).

• I have been dying to try this out! Is it good for sensiti...3 Answers
  • How is this on oily skin? Thinking about using it after I...4 Answers
  • Is this good for sensitive skin?3 Answers
Peter Thomas Roth Cucumber Gel Mask
  • "I love PTR products!!! He has an amazing skincare line that I wish I could afford monthly. This cucumber gel mask is amazing for my sensitive skin, especially when I have been out in the sun. Its super easy to put on during a shower and rinse off or even for your morning or nighttime skin care routine." in 31 reviews
Dee A.
Hampton , VA
I have this on right now! I came home from the beach sunburnt and COULDN’T WAIT to get this on my face! It’s so cooling and hydrating. My hot skin is loving it! So refreshing, I doubt it’s doing much for them beauty wise but I put it on my shoulders too. Just cause it feels Soooo good and I’m hoping it will help them to not peel lol.
I do this mask probably 2-3 times a week and normally before bed. I leave it on all night and my skin feels great in the morning. All of PTR products are amazing. I would 4-5 Star everything I’ve tried so far. Now this one has a fresh clean smell that’s not strong. It’s a gel and so it’s a lil tacky feeling after it absorbs but not like you can’t wait to get it off. Just a lil sticky but I like that cause it absorbs and I can wear it to bed without getting it everywhere. Very hydrating, I have 2 tiny spots on my face that get real dry and this helps those areas a lot. If those spots are bad and I’m about to do a full face of make up I’ll put a lil dab of this on those spots and leave it while I do my brows then wash it off before doing primer and foundation. Really helps. Otherwise those spots show up cakey looking under my make up. This is a detox so that’s nice even though idk that I know the difference in my skin before/ after as far as that goes. I’ve never been prone to break outs so..
it is a bit pricey. I got it at Sephora in a gift set at Christmas. 5 full size PTR for $78. This alone I believe is like $52? So hit those value sets when you can. I also am VIB at Sephora so I used a coupon on it.
If you need hydration you should try this out. Highly recommend!
Shailvi J.
I LOVE this mask! I was skeptical because of the mixed reviews but I am so glad I went ahead and bought it. It is so cool and refreshing, especially when chilled in the fridge. Great for a quick eye depuff in the morning also. If you are looking for a cool, refreshing mask this is it! I'm not sure if there is a long term effect to using it, but I mainly wanted it to soothe my skin at night and give it moisture after my detox mask.
Mary E.
Sleepy Hollow , NY
Purchased at: Sephora
Nice and soothing. There's something satisfying about finishing your skincare with a gel hydrating mask. Tge best part is that it's thick enough that it stays on your face, but thin enough that it doesn't feel heavy or oily. It's a cult favorite for a reason, and if given the choice to splurge on a mask I'd be torn between this one and the Irish Moor Mud mask (my all time favorite).
Rebekah H.
This felt really nice and moistening on the skin but it almost seemed to dry me out. I used it a few times and it didn’t seem to do anything for my skin. Maybe with more regular use it would be more impressive but I only had a deluxe sample. It made my skin feel tight which I don’t really enjoy. They have much more impressive products.
Jennifer R.
Renton, WA
I used this mask up over several weeks, applying about every three days, to see its results over time. The main takeaways:

- the mask goes on sticky
- the mask is 'fussy' - to thin and there is no sensation at all. Too thick and it's not cooling, but slightly irritating.
- the mask seemed to hydrate the lower layers of skin, but made the surface layer rougher and dryer
- the mask seemed to actually make my pores look larger and increase fine lines over time (see picture)
- the mask did seem to pull impurities to the surface and leave my face cleaner when rinsed
- overall it just wasn't as refreshing and sensitive as one would normally expect from an aloe/cucumber mask

I would not purchase this again or recommend.
Valerie W.
Toledo, OH
Purchased at: Sephora
This works well. It is very soothing and hydrating and left my skin feeling very cool. It also spread very nciely. However, for the price of this mask, I don't think it's really worth it. There are a lot of better hydrating masks than this one for a lot less, like the Kiehl's Calendula mask, whichI think actually works a lot better.
Abby F.
New York
Okay, I feel like I need to preface this review by saying that I hate the taste and smell of cucumbers, so I’m already going to be a little biased about this product just from the sensory aspect—but I do still think it’s a worthy product. You can feel it working on your face—relaxing your skin—and I saw a noticeable difference in the brightness of my skin as well. Would recommend as long as you like the smell of cucumbers :)
Hue V.
San Jose, CA
I don't know why but I use to hate 10 minute/quick face masks, maybe because I felt like they didn't sit on the skin long enough to do anything to the skin. I was wrong. This cucumber gel mask does wonders for the skin. It's cooling, easy to use, refreshing, moisturizing, soothes dry and irritated skin. Basically, everything it claims to do!  I notice the redness in my skin goes away (not all the way because I tend to get warm which causes my cheeks to be pink/red as well) which is a plus since I feel like I look a bit sick sometimes. You can use this every day which I use to do but now I like using it 2-3 times a week when my skin is feeling dry and flakey.

Highly recommend if you like quick and easy face masks!
Gaby F.
Delano, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
I purchased a PTR mask sample kit at Ulta and this was one of the masks that were included. This mask was very cooling and felt refreshing to the skin. If you put it in the fridge for a while and then apply it feels even more refreshing. I enjoyed using all the masks in the kit.
Ashlynn T.
Woodbury
Purchased at: Sephora
This is so great! you dont have to leave it on long at all and it doesnt get all crusty on your face is stays like gel and it smells like cucumber but NOT a strong smell its actually really really delightful i love love peter thomas roth products!!!!
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Where can I purchase this and how much does it cost ?
Sioban G.
Questa, NM
I have been looking for a good hydrating mask. My skin type is sensitive, acne prone, oily in t zone, and dry patches on chin. So I guess combination skin. The winter has really left my chin so flaky and nothing I try has helped without turning my face into an oil slick.
Kelsey A.
Montclair, NJ
Did any of you see a difference using this? I have it and I’m not sure what it did
Jennifer T.
How is this on oily skin? Thinking about using it after I do my in depth home facials of an enzyme mask followed by clay mask. Thinking this could maybe be a good way of rehydrating after those two?
Racheal K.
What is the difference between this mask and the Gold mask that they have??