Peter Thomas Roth Cucumber De-Tox(TM) Hydra-Gel Eye Patches 60 Pads-30 Treatments

BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

A powerful, yet soothing eye treatment that reduces the look of dryness, puffiness, dark circles, fine lines, and wrinkles. Solutions for: - Puffiness - Dark circles - Fine lines and wrinkles If you want to know more… The energizing and refreshing Cucumber De-Tox™ Hydra-Gel Eye Patches visibly awaken fatigued skin. Infused with cucumber extract, the gel formula contours to eyes and supports skin's natural detoxification process while visibly nourishing, hydrating, and de-puffing this delicate area. Aloe, chamomile, and allantoin soften and calm the eye's apperance, while hyaluronic acid, glycerin, and hydrolyzed collagen deliver intense moisture for a plumper look and visibly enhanced tone and density. Arnica and caffeine combat dark circles. Eyes are left looking and feeling bright, revitalized, and youthful. see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Caitlin N.
Ashland, KY
I rrally did not like these under eye patches. I suffer from puffiness, under eye bags, and fine lines and i felt like these didnt do anything. I do recommend keeping them in your refrigerator or in a cool place and they will help with puffiness. They also weren't very saturated with product at all. Plus their shaped very oddly and didn't fit under my eyes well at all. I honeslty felt like these were a waste of money.
Chloe S.
Iowa City, IA
These eye masks are AMAZING!!! I love how refreshing they feel. I can definitely tell that they reduce puffiness as soon as I use them, which is exactly what I wanted when I bought them. I was a first time user, but I will definitely buy them again. I bought them at Sephora, and am happy to have found eye masks that I love.
Sam K.
So these seem expensive but when you break down the price it's about $1.60 for a pair. I wear these after a stressful week or on the plane an hour before I land. I look like I just got 12 hours of sleep and I definitely would buy these again or try the other kinds!
Amanda M.
Las Vegas, NV
I use these everyday on clients it's always in my kit all three types of the eye gel patches. This one I would recommend for anyone who has some puffyness and dark circles. Leave them on as long as you want and after if looks amazing.
Taylor W.
Bridgeport
I use these almost everyday. They're the best things in my opinion that he has created. They immediately make my eyes feel like they're firm and they get rid of the lines and puffiness of the night before. I actually got these from Sephora because they're the only ones who sell it. Ulta doesn't carry the product. I would definitely buy this again, and I would highly recommend this to everyone who wants their eyes to look 20 years younger.
Kate K.
I love these patches, and they are great to wear before applying makeup. They help plump up the area and I like you can apply them different ways depending on the area you want to target. Highly recommend!
Sintia R.
Downey, CA
These eye gel pads work great , I usually wear them 15 minutes prior to leaving the house or 15 min before I apply my make up , they leave your under eyes looking plump and glowing . I’ve been having them over a year now I really do like this product it’s worth the spend . 😘
Annie W.
Very cooling and relaxing, but a little difficult to wear. Would work best if you are lying down flat so it stays in the correct place under your eye. Didn't see a whole lot of improvement as far as dark circles or puffiness, but it did make my eyes feel rejuvenated and the skin felt slightly tighter immediately after. Would probably purchase again
Rachel B.
New york, NY
The pads at the top don't have as much serum on them since it settles at the bottom. Not sure they actually do anything. They also kind of slide down my face or into my eyes when I have them on. Good price for how many are in the package but would probably rather spend the money on something I can see more drastic results from such as a sheet mask.
Melissa D.
Fair Lawn, NJ
You need these in your life. These are probably the best eye patches by peter Thomas Roth personally. The cucumber is calming depuffing brightening and hydrating. Everything you could possibly want instantly but won’t get in an eye cream. This gives you everything instantly. I recommend these to everyone! You neeeeed them
Denise H.
Albuquerque, NM
My biggest concern with my under eye area are my dark circles. Will there patches really help for dark circles or should I look for another product?
Fiona L.
Portland, OR
I've been dying to try these, especially after plane rides! Would these help rehydrate after a long haul flight?
Erin D.
Rochester , NY
How does this compare to the 24k gold and the hyaluronic acid patches? Torn which ones to purchase
Tanea H.
Does it get rid of puffiness?
Megan C.