BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

A package of easy-to-use, liquid-to-frozen Eye-Cubes to help refresh, brighten, and awaken fatigued eyes. These simple yet revolutionary Eye-Cubes help reduce the look of puffiness, dark circles, fine lines, and wrinkles. They refresh, brighten, and awaken fatigued eyes while also helping to detoxify, calm, nourish, and hydrate the entire eye area for a more youthful-looking complexion. A soothing blend of cucumbers, arnica, green tea, chamomile, aloe, caffeine, and hyaluronic acid are frozen in an "ice-cube" form, then placed in a soft pouch for application around the delicate eye area. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Why frozen? Intense cold works to constrict blood vessels to help reduce puffiness and swelling. see more...

• Has anyone tried these? Are they worth the splurge?1 Answers
Jamie H.
Jamie H.
Atlanta, GA
Love the luxury of these little guys, but not quite sure they do much more than regular ice cubes would do. They'd be worth packing for a bachelorette weekend or after you've had a long work week- or even a breakup (post-cry face is real, y'all!). Splurge on these when you really want to feel like you're treating yourself but otherwise pass for a daily soothing eye cream.
Sabrina T.
Sabrina T.
I feel like these are fun if you have a lot of time and want to relax. Or these would be better if you wore them to sleep. Otherwise, they kinda cost a bit much for what a normal cold cucumber can do to your eyes... I don't know it's not my favorite product from Roth.
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Midland, TX
I struggle with dark under eye circles and puffiness on a regular basis.  I used this product hoping to see just a little difference.  I actually saw a big difference.  My dark circles were reduced and the puffiness was completely gone.  Will definitely be using this product again.
Nyki Z.
Nyki Z.
Colorado Springs
I absolutely loved these wipes! They feel so great on the face and they smell amazing and relaxing! I believe they're super effective and they met my expectations! I would definitely buy them again!
Christina n.
Christina n.
Leander, TX
These really do work wonders on puffy, dark eyes. However for the price and the mess that comes with I just couldn't get into them.
Asia S.
Asia S.
Spring , TX
I love under eye patches for puffiness. These work fairly well but are expensive for the amount of product
Tina T.
Tina T.
Brooklyn, NY
I love using eye products and this is a great product. It makes my eyes feel great! I don't know if I would repurchase though.
Steph M.
Steph M.
St. Catharines, ON
I liked the concept of the eye patches but the way you apply it was so silly. PTR has since reformulated these and gotten away from the cubes (thank goodness) and to eye patches. I keep the patches in the fridge and the cooling feeling definitely helps with puffiness and under eye fluid retention. Just make sure you buy the new formulation instead of the original.
Laurie-anne C.
Laurie-anne C.
I tried this and really loved it refreshing smell and it did what it said it would I ordered this online and would buy again. To me there was notable results
Ginger B.
Ginger B.
Too small even on my small eyes and go all gooey after being frozen and trying to cool down puffy eyes after crying.
Kristin C.
Kristin C.
Knoxville , TN
Has anyone tried these? Are they worth the splurge?