Peter Thomas Roth Cucumber De-Tox Hydrating Serum uploaded by Ashley P.

BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

Detoxifies, hydrates, and soothes skin with a 78% complex of cooling cucumber extract and replenishing hyaluronic acid. For all skin types.

Detoxifying, hydrating and soothing serum with a 78% ultra-concentrated complex of refreshing Cucumber Extract and Hyaluronic Acid that restores optimal moisture levels and helps minimize the look of fine lines. Cucumber Extract detoxifies irritants and soothes skin. Hyaluronic Acid hydrates skin by attracting up to 1000 times its weight in water from the moisture in the air. Leaves skin feeling silky soft, radiant, supple and hydrated.

Product Details

Brand:
  • Peter Thomas Roth
Directions:
  • Apply as needed to face and neck for intense hydration.

• Water/Aqua/Eau, Glycerin, Saccharide Isomerate, Butylene Glycol, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydrolyzed Silk, Sodium PCA, Trehalose, Sobitol, Polyquaternium-51, Urea, Salvia Sclarea (Clary Sage) Oil, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Triacetin, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance (Parfum), FD&C Yellow #5, FD&C Blue #1.

• Does this work as a moisturizer too or no? I'm looking fo...1 Answers
Mary R.
Carmichael, CA
Yas yas yas! This is a great quick hydrstor and refresh spray! I live how cooling this is and litterally can live on my counter and as i get ready to go can do a quick spray and call it a day. Cucumber helps with hydrating and retaining moisture to the skin. I bought on a whim and use it in combo with my mario b. Rose setting spray. Since my skin can be a bit more sensitive when i feel I've annoyed my skin this is a great quick fix.
Alina K.
Bettendorf, ia
This is a great gel mask, very refreshing and cooling to use. Although if left on longer than recommended it kind of burned. My mistake. But it is very soothing to the skin and enjoyable to use. I like the big tub because it lasts long. Minus a star for the hefty pricetag
Michelle K.
Absolutely beautiful serum for dry skin. I was really suffering from dry patches, almost like eczema on my face but nothing I did could heal it because of the winter air constantly drying it out. This serum along with his  Peter Thomas Roth Hungarian Thermal Water Mineral-Rich Moisturizer really changed the feel of my skin and gave so much hydration. I wake up with plumped skin that is so soft and radiant. So in love with these products! 😊
Sarita B.
Saint Louis, MO
This serum left my skin really nice and hydrated. When i remember to use a serum, this is the one i reach for. It was pretty effective and very gentle on my skin. I would recommend it for all my people that suffer from dry skin.
Tone 'Nae B.
Overland Park, KS
I LOVE AND LIVE BY PETER THOMAS ROTH!!!! All the products smell amazing and this one is no exclusion to the rest it is light and airy and doesn't feel like it's on top of your face like you feel it working in your pores I got it as a gift and I'd buy it again
I have eczema so I need all the hydration I can get especially during the winter months. This helps me without getting me irritated. I make sure to put extra around my chin and red where I’m most eczema prone and I wake up with no flares and plump looking skin. Love it!
Sydney P.
Vernon, VT
Love this brand and all there products! They never disappoint. They are on the more expensive side but worth the money, leaves my skin feeling amazing & they smell nice which is a plus when your putting things on your face
Charissa F.
Levittown, PA
It’s a nice serum for hydrating. Although I felt like it sat on top of my skin instead of really seeping into it. Also it pills under Makeup so only use it at night time. I love the cucumber line in general though.
Christina A.
Hanover, PA
This serum is probably one of the most hydrating serums out there. It’s a little pricey but it’s worth it and very effective. Definitely would recommend this to anyone with dry patches or very dry skin
Avery G.
Cedar Rapids , IA
This is one of the best high end serums. This product exceeded my expectations. This leaves your skin feeling very hydrated. The packaging is very simple and clean. I would definitely purchase this product again.
Marianne V.
Pasadena, CA
Does this work as a moisturizer too or no? I'm looking for something that will hydrate my skin, but I hate most moisturizers because they're cream based. I like gel so that's why I love serums.