Peter Thomas Roth Cucumber De-tox Foaming Cleanser uploaded by Imane I.Peter Thomas Roth Cucumber De-tox Foaming Cleanser uploaded by Rachel D.

BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

Gently cleanses and purifies skin of impurities and environmental irritants. Cucumber Extract helps calm the appearance of skin while Sugarcane and Sugar Maple Extracts help improve the look of skin dullness. Vitamins C and E provide anti-oxidant benefits while Glycerin and Sodium PCA help provide hydration. Skin is left looking clean, soft, soothed and radiant. Sulfate and alcohol-free. For all skin types.

Cucumber Extract – helps to nourish, hydrate, soothe, calm and de-puff the appearance of skin.

Sugarcane & Sugar Maple Extracts – contain properties that help improve the look of skin dullness.

Glycerin & Sodium PCA – humectants that help soothe and hydrate skin while helping it retain moisture.

Vitamins C & E – provide anti-oxidant benefits.

INGREDIENTS:

WATER/AQUA/EAU, GLYCERIN, SODIUM COCOAMPHOACETATE, LAURYL GLUCOSIDE, BENZOPHENONE-4, PHENYLBENZIMIDAZOLE SULFONIC ACID, DECYL GLUCOSIDE, COCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, CUCUMIS SATIVUS (CUCUMBER) FRUIT EXTRACT, ANANAS SATIVUS (PINEAPPLE) FRUIT EXTRACT, CARICA PAPAYA (PAPAYA) FRUIT EXTRACT, MANGIFERA INDICA (MANGO) FRUIT EXTRACT, CHAMOMILLA RECUTITA (MATRICARIA) FLOWER EXTRACT, SACCHARUM OFFICINARUM (SUGARCANE) EXTRACT, CITRUS AURANTIUM DULCIS (ORANGE) FRUIT EXTRACT, CITRUS LIMON (LEMON) FRUIT EXTRACT, VACCINIUM MYRTILLUS FRUIT/LEAF EXTRACT, ACER SACCHARUM (SUGAR MAPLE) EXTRACT, SALVIA SCLAREA (CLARY) OIL, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, TOCOPHEROL, SODIUM PCA, BHT, LECITHIN, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, PPG-26-BUTETH-26, HYDROGENATED PALM GLYCERIDES CITRATE, PEG-7 GLYCERYL COCOATE, GLYCERYL OLEATE, DISODIUM EDTA, SODIUM CHLORIDE, SODIUM BENZOTRIAZOLYL BUTYLPHENOL SULFONATE, BUTYL METHOXYDIBENZOYLMETHANE, ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE, ETHYLHEXYL SALICYLATE, COCAMIDOPROPYL DIMETHYLAMINE, SODIUM GLYCOLATE, CITRIC ACID, POLYSORBATE 20, COCO-GLUCOSIDE, TRIDECETH-9, SODIUM METHYL COCOYL TAURATE, SODIUM COCOYL GLUTAMATE, SODIUM LAURYL GLUCOSE CARBOXYLATE, PEG-40 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, POTASSIUM SORBATE, SODIUM BENZOATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, FRAGRANCE/PARFUM, YELLOW 5 (CI 19140), GREEN 3 (CI 42053).

Selin T.
Brooklyn
I literally love alll of their gentle cleansers. Have a bunch of them and will continue to use! Peter Thomas Roth Cucumber Gel Mask
Kimberly G.
Penningtn Gap, VA
I absolutely love this product!! Used it while I was pregnant and had crazy hormone breakouts. It was the only thing that would keep my skin looking clean and clear!
Brittany L.
Vancouver , BC
I love this facial cleaner. It has a refreshing smell and lathers so well. I usually use one pump in the mornings and about two-three for make up removal. It runs about 43 CAD for me at Sephora. It generally last me for a while, but now my husband loves it lol.
Mari G.
Granada Hills, CA
I have horrible acne and I can say using this is helping a ton with all the beneficial ingredients your skin doesn’t feel stripped at all I love this cleanser I recommend it to everyone
Alina K.
Bettendorf, ia
Awesome light, foamy and great smelling cleanser. Super soft on the skin but I feel it's really cleans my skin. Small bottle lasts a long time thanks to the foaming dispenser.
Amparo P.
Asheville
Stumbled on this product when purchasing the max correction pads and I"m hooked. It's an effective cleanser that rinses clean and leaves my skin feeling refreshed, not too oily, not too dry. I'm a new fan of this product!
Alaiah A.
Cartersville, GA
I love love did I love this product. I received it as a gift. I will recommend and I will definitely be buying this once my sample is finished.
Elise R.
I use this product every morning and night! Smells light and fresh and lathers up nicely. It doesn't strip my skin of any moisture which i appreciate. It keeps my skin clean, smooth and, hydrated. This bottle has lasted me many months and i will continue to purchase this product!
Carmen B.
MIDWEST, WY
I love this stuff! I got a sample size in a lot and it makes my skin feel amazing. I have very acne prone skin and it didn't make my skin flare up at all.
Liz M.
orlando, FL
This is the best cleanser I have used in a long time. My skin has never been more clear. I don't have extremely problematic skin but since I started using this, my skin is clear and glowing! I will continue to purchase this!