Peter Thomas Roth Cucumber De-tox Foaming Cleanser uploaded by Imane I.Peter Thomas Roth Cucumber De-tox Foaming Cleanser uploaded by Rachel D.

BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

Gently cleanses and purifies skin of impurities and environmental irritants. Cucumber Extract helps calm the appearance of skin while Sugarcane and Sugar Maple Extracts help improve the look of skin dullness. Vitamins C and E provide anti-oxidant benefits while Glycerin and Sodium PCA help provide hydration. Skin is left looking clean, soft, soothed and radiant. Sulfate and alcohol-free. For all skin types.

Cucumber Extract – helps to nourish, hydrate, soothe, calm and de-puff the appearance of skin.

Sugarcane & Sugar Maple Extracts – contain properties that help improve the look of skin dullness.

Glycerin & Sodium PCA – humectants that help soothe and hydrate skin while helping it retain moisture.

Vitamins C & E – provide anti-oxidant benefits.

INGREDIENTS:

WATER/AQUA/EAU, GLYCERIN, SODIUM COCOAMPHOACETATE, LAURYL GLUCOSIDE, BENZOPHENONE-4, PHENYLBENZIMIDAZOLE SULFONIC ACID, DECYL GLUCOSIDE, COCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, CUCUMIS SATIVUS (CUCUMBER) FRUIT EXTRACT, ANANAS SATIVUS (PINEAPPLE) FRUIT EXTRACT, CARICA PAPAYA (PAPAYA) FRUIT EXTRACT, MANGIFERA INDICA (MANGO) FRUIT EXTRACT, CHAMOMILLA RECUTITA (MATRICARIA) FLOWER EXTRACT, SACCHARUM OFFICINARUM (SUGARCANE) EXTRACT, CITRUS AURANTIUM DULCIS (ORANGE) FRUIT EXTRACT, CITRUS LIMON (LEMON) FRUIT EXTRACT, VACCINIUM MYRTILLUS FRUIT/LEAF EXTRACT, ACER SACCHARUM (SUGAR MAPLE) EXTRACT, SALVIA SCLAREA (CLARY) OIL, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, TOCOPHEROL, SODIUM PCA, BHT, LECITHIN, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, PPG-26-BUTETH-26, HYDROGENATED PALM GLYCERIDES CITRATE, PEG-7 GLYCERYL COCOATE, GLYCERYL OLEATE, DISODIUM EDTA, SODIUM CHLORIDE, SODIUM BENZOTRIAZOLYL BUTYLPHENOL SULFONATE, BUTYL METHOXYDIBENZOYLMETHANE, ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE, ETHYLHEXYL SALICYLATE, COCAMIDOPROPYL DIMETHYLAMINE, SODIUM GLYCOLATE, CITRIC ACID, POLYSORBATE 20, COCO-GLUCOSIDE, TRIDECETH-9, SODIUM METHYL COCOYL TAURATE, SODIUM COCOYL GLUTAMATE, SODIUM LAURYL GLUCOSE CARBOXYLATE, PEG-40 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, POTASSIUM SORBATE, SODIUM BENZOATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, FRAGRANCE/PARFUM, YELLOW 5 (CI 19140), GREEN 3 (CI 42053).

Stefanie D.
Jacksonville, FL
Love love love love this product it offers so many benefits for your skin and it's amazing definitely recommend to everyone else quality is worth every penny spent amazing so many benefits for your skin and it's amazing definitely recommend to everyone
Kodi M.
Mountain Home, AR
I enjoyed! The smell wasn’t overpowering like a lot of cucumber skin care is. The foamy texture was very smooth and enjoyable. Seemed to work and left my face feeling very clean and clear!
Emmie H.
Cayce, SC
Eveee R.
Los Angeles
This cleanser is everything !!! One of my favorites by far , tried it once and kept using it . Was hooked . Certainly worth the price . Would so recommend this product to everyone
natalie J.
Such a lovely smell to this, very refreshing... but what's even more important, is that this will erase every trace of makeup you're wearing on your face (including waterproof products for me, personally).
Olivia S.
Greensburg, PA
This cleanser is super good for removing makeup. It removes all of my makeup really easily without leaving behind a residue or drying out my face. It's very gentle on the skin.
Brooke H.
Tucson, AZ
This product is very good. I like the foaming to use on my face. The smell is very refreshing as well. It leaves my skin feeling clean and fresh. I do think it's a bit overpriced but would use again.
Stephanie C.
Manchester, NH
I love this product, especially in the cucumber press individuals you can buy for under your eyes. The scent is natural and not too overwhelming. A must buy in the summer and for sensitive skin!
Chelsea F.
Jersey City, NJ
I received a sample of this from Sephora and absolutely love it. You can tell it's filled with natural cucumbers. I love how refreshing it feels when I'm putting it on!
Cheryl M.
PITTSTON, PA
Love this product!  Smells great and texture is not too thick not too thin.  So refreshing on my skin. A little pricey by put well worth it. My skin feels so clean. Easily one of the best products I have ever used .   Love to use this daily.