Peter Thomas Roth Cucumber De-tox Foaming Cleanser uploaded by Imane I.Peter Thomas Roth Cucumber De-tox Foaming Cleanser uploaded by Rachel D.

BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

Gently cleanses and purifies skin of impurities and environmental irritants. Cucumber Extract helps calm the appearance of skin while Sugarcane and Sugar Maple Extracts help improve the look of skin dullness. Vitamins C and E provide anti-oxidant benefits while Glycerin and Sodium PCA help provide hydration. Skin is left looking clean, soft, soothed and radiant. Sulfate and alcohol-free. For all skin types.

Cucumber Extract – helps to nourish, hydrate, soothe, calm and de-puff the appearance of skin.

Sugarcane & Sugar Maple Extracts – contain properties that help improve the look of skin dullness.

Glycerin & Sodium PCA – humectants that help soothe and hydrate skin while helping it retain moisture.

Vitamins C & E – provide anti-oxidant benefits.

INGREDIENTS:

WATER/AQUA/EAU, GLYCERIN, SODIUM COCOAMPHOACETATE, LAURYL GLUCOSIDE, BENZOPHENONE-4, PHENYLBENZIMIDAZOLE SULFONIC ACID, DECYL GLUCOSIDE, COCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, CUCUMIS SATIVUS (CUCUMBER) FRUIT EXTRACT, ANANAS SATIVUS (PINEAPPLE) FRUIT EXTRACT, CARICA PAPAYA (PAPAYA) FRUIT EXTRACT, MANGIFERA INDICA (MANGO) FRUIT EXTRACT, CHAMOMILLA RECUTITA (MATRICARIA) FLOWER EXTRACT, SACCHARUM OFFICINARUM (SUGARCANE) EXTRACT, CITRUS AURANTIUM DULCIS (ORANGE) FRUIT EXTRACT, CITRUS LIMON (LEMON) FRUIT EXTRACT, VACCINIUM MYRTILLUS FRUIT/LEAF EXTRACT, ACER SACCHARUM (SUGAR MAPLE) EXTRACT, SALVIA SCLAREA (CLARY) OIL, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, TOCOPHEROL, SODIUM PCA, BHT, LECITHIN, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, PPG-26-BUTETH-26, HYDROGENATED PALM GLYCERIDES CITRATE, PEG-7 GLYCERYL COCOATE, GLYCERYL OLEATE, DISODIUM EDTA, SODIUM CHLORIDE, SODIUM BENZOTRIAZOLYL BUTYLPHENOL SULFONATE, BUTYL METHOXYDIBENZOYLMETHANE, ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE, ETHYLHEXYL SALICYLATE, COCAMIDOPROPYL DIMETHYLAMINE, SODIUM GLYCOLATE, CITRIC ACID, POLYSORBATE 20, COCO-GLUCOSIDE, TRIDECETH-9, SODIUM METHYL COCOYL TAURATE, SODIUM COCOYL GLUTAMATE, SODIUM LAURYL GLUCOSE CARBOXYLATE, PEG-40 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, POTASSIUM SORBATE, SODIUM BENZOATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, FRAGRANCE/PARFUM, YELLOW 5 (CI 19140), GREEN 3 (CI 42053).

Raminta V.
Lees Summit, MO
This cleanser is a bit more pricey but worth every penny! It’s very gentle and smells refreshing and not only does it really clean my skin and remove makeup but it also helps if my face is irritated. It soothes irritated skin and helps it bounce back.
Chrissy D.
This is a good product for people with sensitive skin. Its not very good at removing makeup or deep cleansing. It does foam up nicely & has a pleasant scent. I recommend this fir light cleansing, & sensitive skin.
Amanda K.
Chesapeake , VA
As with many of his products, I'm a fan. The packaging is beautiful, the scent is delicious and my skin feels amazing afterward. Cucumber seemed to have a nice soothing effect on my skin, I'd recommend this to a friend, especially people with irritated skin!
Avianna V.
Lorain, OH
This is a great and gentle cleanser for all skin types. It is soothing and calming and will even help reduce skin redness. It helps to reveal radiant and supple skin and doesn’t strip skins natural moisture.
Shaquail A.
I like that it foam up it’s my favorite part first time user I will repurchase it it meet my expectations I like the packaging very sleek an simple the value is reasonable an I will recommend to others
Meia W.
Wilson, NC
If you are on the fence about this mask rather it be because of reviews or price, treat yourself and give this a try! It wears wonderfully on the skin and has a cooling effect as well as not being sticky
Mari G.
Granada Hills, CA
I have horrible acne and I can say using this is helping a ton with all the beneficial ingredients your skin doesn’t feel stripped at all I love this cleanser I recommend it to everyone
Silvia C.
Sacramento
It’s a descent cleansed. I doesn’t give you the squeaky clean feeling. A little pricy for what it does, you can get the same results from other products that don’t cost as much.
Alina K.
Bettendorf, ia
Awesome light, foamy and great smelling cleanser. Super soft on the skin but I feel it's really cleans my skin. Small bottle lasts a long time thanks to the foaming dispenser.
Ashley S.
bridgewater, va
I love this stuff. When paired with their detox cucumber mask, your skin feels light, clean, and very awake. I only use this product a few times a week because of the nature of a detox, but I will always recommend this product.