Peter Thomas Roth Cucumber De-Tox Foaming Cleanser

by Peter Thomas Roth

Gently cleanses and purifies skin of impurities and environmental irritants. Cucumber Extract helps calm the appearance of skin while Sugarcane and Sugar Maple Extracts help improve the look of skin dullness.

Is this suitable for dry skin?
Start your review of Peter Thomas Roth Cucumber De-Tox Foaming Cleanser!
Fernanda L.
Bluffton, SC
Peter Thomas Roth Cucumber De-Tox Foaming Cleanser uploaded by Fernanda L.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
I found this cleanser at TJ Maxx for $16 and I saw that it’s $36 on Macy’s and Sephora. I have a mild sensitive skin so this one has been really really great for me, it has not irritated my skin whatsoever it cleanses my skin deeply and it’s very relaxing. It does have a mild fragrance but I don’t think it’s Very strong because otherwise it would irritate me I think it’s just the smell of cucumber which is usually very overpowering but this one is very mild. If you can get your hands on it please you you won’t be disappointed.
Swathi A.
Lansdowne, PA
Peter Thomas Roth Cucumber De-Tox Foaming Cleanser uploaded by Swathi A.
Love love love this cucumber cleanser . Best post workout face cleanse , super calming and a great detox . I love the subtle smell and a lil foam goes a long away . It’s super refreshing and the price is not bad. It’s my go to post workout cleanser and I am surely buying it again .
vivienne V.
nyc
1,144 reviews
Peter Thomas Roth Cucumber De-Tox Foaming Cleanser uploaded by vivienne V.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
Wow!! I got this face cleanser at tj maxx and I am so impressed and happy with it! It has a soft clean cucumber scent. It’s very soothing and not harsh on the skin at all. It also doesn’t strip your face which is great. Would recommend to anyone with dry or sensitive skin!
Tawney R.
Odessa, TX
I love this cleanser! I have many exfoliants and it’s nice to take a break some days and just use calming products. Peter Thomas Roth Cucumber De-Tox Foaming Cleanser is a great addition to my skin arsenal. I plan to keep this in my skin care rotation. I use the anti aging cleansing gel from Peter Thomas Roth on days where I need a little help with exfoliation.
Josephine K.
Wayne, NJ
Peter Thomas Roth Cucumber De-Tox Foaming Cleanser uploaded by Josephine K.
Great product! If feels minty and refreshing ! Your skin will breathe right after you put this on! I absolutely love it! Perfect for unclogging any pores and getting rid of extra sebum production
Erica R.
Victoria, TX
I got this for a steal at TJ Maxx. I noticed an immediate difference in my skin after I used it. It so light and airy. It has left my face feeling clean and refreshed. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Vicky C.
This product feels very refreshing. The foamy consistency with the cucumber scent makes it feel very light but your face does feel clean after using this product. For additional eye makeup (mascara) I do need to use an additional product remover, as this is not strong enough on one wash alone. This also pairs well with the PTR Cucumber Gel mask.
Missa M.
Peter Thomas Roth Cucumber De-Tox Foaming Cleanser uploaded by Missa M.
I started using this last Christmas , I like the smell which is refreshing and I like how soft this goes on my wet skin. My face looks brighter and soft after rinsing. Totally recommendedPeter Thomas Roth Cucumber De-Tox Foaming Cleanser
Nicole W.
Smithfield, PA
Purchased at: ULTA
I absolutely love this. It smells amazing. Leaves my skin feeling so clean and fresh. Definitely worth the money
michele C.
Newton, NJ
I got a sample of this from Sephora and I gave it a try for a few days because it is a large sample. It’s a nice cleanser it smells good and it cleans well I just did not see anything outstanding about it. It is mild and I have sensitive skin and it did not irritate it so that is a plus. It is very expensive that is why I only gave it three stars also I did not see any change in my skin’s overall appearance.