Add a Photo

By PETER THOMAS ROTH
#1239 in Facial Cleansers
Cucumber De-tox™ Foaming Cleanser gently cleanses, purifies and detoxifies skin of impurities and environmental pollutants. Cucumber Extract detoxifies, calms and soothes irritated skin. Sugarcane and Sugar Maple Extracts help encourage cell turnover. Vitamins C and; E nourish and protect against free radical damage as Glycerin and Sodium PCA hydrates. Leaves skin feeling soft, soothed, detoxified and radiant. Sulfate-free, alcohol-free. For all skin types. Cucumber De-Tox Foaming Cleanser
Photo (1)
Emily O.
Emily O.

I didn't love this product. The foam did not hold up well enough and I did not feel a significant difference in my skin. It wasn't any better than any other cleanser I've used. I can see where it may be a good addition to someone with very sensitive skin
Donna F.
Donna F.
Aventura, FL

I needed a good face wash for summer time since i enjoy being in the sun! The cucumber provides such a soothing feeling and the smell is amazing! Great product and definitely great for the summer to refresh your skin!
Cassie V.
Cassie V.
Fort Myers, FL

This is my go to cleanser at the moment. I love that it's a foaming cleanser, it deep cleans. It's a very balancing product, removing excess oil and makeup but doesn't leave my skin dry. It smells amazing!
Jasmin O.
Jasmin O.

This is one of my must have favorite cleansers. It hydrates and can remove the most stubborn mascara ever. I can not be with out it. It's a great price and the foam aspect of it is just everything.
Bere P.
Bere P.
Coachella, CA

I really liked this cleanser. I've tried many and loved the fact that it did not strip the natural oils of my skin plus the scent is pleasant.
Rachel D.
Rachel D.
Crestline, OH

Very VERY drying for me! I tried to use just once a day, then every other day and it left large peeling dry patches. My husband and I tried to use it as hand soap to use it up and it dried out both our hands.
Monica J.
Monica J.

I do like this product a lot. I was looking for something with combination skin and I tend to get random acne break outs so the lady at Ulta recommended this stuff. It smells great and is very lightweight, but I wish it really was all natural. I read a review that said they use green coloring that isn't natural.