Peter Thomas Roth Cucumber De-Tox Foaming Cleanser, 6 fl oz uploaded by Imane I.Peter Thomas Roth Cucumber De-Tox Foaming Cleanser, 6 fl oz uploaded by Rachel D.

BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

Cucumber De-tox™ Foaming Cleanser gently cleanses, purifies and detoxifies skin of impurities and environmental pollutants. Cucumber Extract detoxifies, calms and soothes irritated skin. Sugarcane and Sugar Maple Extracts help encourage cell turnover. Vitamins C and; E nourish and protect against free radical damage as Glycerin and Sodium PCA hydrates. Leaves skin feeling soft, soothed, detoxified and radiant. Sulfate-free, alcohol-free. For all skin types. Cucumber De-Tox Foaming Cleanser see more...

Kendra H.
Gaffney
I use the cumber detox foaming cleanser a few times a week in conjunction with my other facial products. It has a fresh and cleaning feeling. Would definitely recommend this product and any Peter Thomas Roth products.
Nessa J.
San diego, CA
Feels great and worth the price. You can find this at ulta or Sephora. It is very effective and a bit pricey. I will co to us to use and recommend to other people. Peter Thomas Roth has met my expectations in full.
Raminta V.
Lees Summit, MO
This cleanser is a bit more pricey but worth every penny! It’s very gentle and smells refreshing and not only does it really clean my skin and remove makeup but it also helps if my face is irritated. It soothes irritated skin and helps it bounce back.
Soph F.
Bronx, NY
I love this cleanser! It doesn’t leave your face feeling stripped or dry. It cleans and moisturizes at the same time. It is pricey, but it’s so worth it! Since the first time I used it I’ve been hooked on it.
Amanda D.
Chesapeake, VA
As with many of his products, I'm a fan. The packaging is beautiful, the scent is delicious and my skin feels amazing afterward. Cucumber seemed to have a nice soothing effect on my skin, I'd recommend this to a friend, especially people with irritated skin!
Christina C.
Lomita
I like this product. It really proves that you can have an amazing deep clean without feeling like you’re ripping open your skin and rubbing sand on it. It’s gentle and it smells great and I love using it
Kodi M.
Mountain Home, AR
I enjoyed! The smell wasn’t overpowering like a lot of cucumber skin care is. The foamy texture was very smooth and enjoyable. Seemed to work and left my face feeling very clean and clear!
Tara C.
Clemmons, NC
So far this stuff is great! I have only used it two days but my skin is so much softer than when using my previous cleaner. I usually try to follow it up with a facial mask, sometimes a PTR one, sometimes not. And then with my moisturizer. It smells clean, rinses completely off well and leaves no residue. I love it so far.
Emily S.
Fairfield, CT
This is a nice gentle cleanser.  It did not bother my sensitive skin but I do not think is cleaned my face as well as some other cleansers I own.  I still felt like I had to double cleanse even after using this product.  I would look elsewhere if you need something to remove tough, stubborn makeup.
Melissa H.
I received a sample set of Peter Thomas Roth skin care and absolutely adored it! It made my face feel so fresh and clean and that sample went a really long way. It's a little bit out of my price range but if I can ever afford it, I will definitely purchase some