Peter Thomas Roth Cucumber De-Tox Foaming Cleanser, 6 fl oz uploaded by Rachel D.

BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

Cucumber De-tox™ Foaming Cleanser gently cleanses, purifies and detoxifies skin of impurities and environmental pollutants. Cucumber Extract detoxifies, calms and soothes irritated skin. Sugarcane and Sugar Maple Extracts help encourage cell turnover. Vitamins C and; E nourish and protect against free radical damage as Glycerin and Sodium PCA hydrates. Leaves skin feeling soft, soothed, detoxified and radiant. Sulfate-free, alcohol-free. For all skin types. Cucumber De-Tox Foaming Cleanser see more...

Emily O.
I didn't love this product. The foam did not hold up well enough and I did not feel a significant difference in my skin. It wasn't any better than any other cleanser I've used. I can see where it may be a good addition to someone with very sensitive skin
Donna F.
Aventura, FL
I needed a good face wash for summer time since i enjoy being in the sun! The cucumber provides such a soothing feeling and the smell is amazing! Great product and definitely great for the summer to refresh your skin!
Heather W.
Richmond, KY
This has to be one of the best cleansers I've ever tried! It leaves your skin super balanced and very fresh and soft feeling. Has a light cucumber scent and luxurious foam. Removes all traces of makeup with ease! Peter Thomas Roth has outdone themselves with this one. Will continue to buy until I find something that tops this which I haven't in years!! A favorite for my dry combo skin. Love it!!!
Tara C.
Clemmons, NC
So far this stuff is great! I have only used it two days but my skin is so much softer than when using my previous cleaner. I usually try to follow it up with a facial mask, sometimes a PTR one, sometimes not. And then with my moisturizer. It smells clean, rinses completely off well and leaves no residue. I love it so far.
Emily S.
Fairfield, CT
This is a nice gentle cleanser.  It did not bother my sensitive skin but I do not think is cleaned my face as well as some other cleansers I own.  I still felt like I had to double cleanse even after using this product.  I would look elsewhere if you need something to remove tough, stubborn makeup.
Gillian D.
Redwood City, CA
Leaves my face clean but still hydrated. Much less drying than other face washes I’ve used and gentle enough for me to use twice a day. I’m on my second bottle of this and will continue to repurchase. I also got my mom hooked on this.
Roopa R.
TX
So I happened by this cleanser that my sister got with her on her visit and I didn't particularly like the smell. I know cucumber isn't appealing to everyone but I still liked it because of how it left my skin feeling afterward. I felt cleaned.... like the skin cleared but not dried up not squaky clean thats associated with soap. So I was glad for the trial but knowing the smell its not something I would buy for myself
Cassie V.
Fort Myers, FL
This is my go to cleanser at the moment. I love that it's a foaming cleanser, it deep cleans. It's a very balancing product, removing excess oil and makeup but doesn't leave my skin dry. It smells amazing!
Sabrina R.
Chicago
I love this cleanser. The smell was okay but the cleanser really left my skin feeling fresh and clean. It is a bit pricey so i don't think i would buy it again. The cleanser it self was gentle and I really like the bright colored packaging. I would recommend to others.
Rachel D.
Crestline, OH
Very VERY drying for me! I tried to use just once a day, then every other day and it left large peeling dry patches. My husband and I tried to use it as hand soap to use it up and it dried out both our hands.