Peter Thomas Roth Cucumber De-Tox Foaming Cleanser, 6 fl oz uploaded by Rachel D.

BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

Cucumber De-tox™ Foaming Cleanser gently cleanses, purifies and detoxifies skin of impurities and environmental pollutants. Cucumber Extract detoxifies, calms and soothes irritated skin. Sugarcane and Sugar Maple Extracts help encourage cell turnover. Vitamins C and; E nourish and protect against free radical damage as Glycerin and Sodium PCA hydrates. Leaves skin feeling soft, soothed, detoxified and radiant. Sulfate-free, alcohol-free. For all skin types. Cucumber De-Tox Foaming Cleanser see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Emily O.
Emily O.
I didn't love this product. The foam did not hold up well enough and I did not feel a significant difference in my skin. It wasn't any better than any other cleanser I've used. I can see where it may be a good addition to someone with very sensitive skin
Donna F.
Donna F.
Aventura, FL
I needed a good face wash for summer time since i enjoy being in the sun! The cucumber provides such a soothing feeling and the smell is amazing! Great product and definitely great for the summer to refresh your skin!
Cassie V.
Cassie V.
Fort Myers, FL
This is my go to cleanser at the moment. I love that it's a foaming cleanser, it deep cleans. It's a very balancing product, removing excess oil and makeup but doesn't leave my skin dry. It smells amazing!
Rachel D.
Rachel D.
Crestline, OH
Very VERY drying for me! I tried to use just once a day, then every other day and it left large peeling dry patches. My husband and I tried to use it as hand soap to use it up and it dried out both our hands.
Sara B.
Sara B.
San Francisco , CA
This is hands down my favorite cleanser on the market. I use this every single day and love how it doesn't dry my skin out. It lasts for a really long too because you only have to use 2 pumps max. My boyfriend even sometimes steals it!
Sabrina R.
Sabrina R.
Chicago
I love this cleanser. The smell was okay but the cleanser really left my skin feeling fresh and clean. It is a bit pricey so i don't think i would buy it again. The cleanser it self was gentle and I really like the bright colored packaging. I would recommend to others.
Liz M.
Liz M.
orlando, FL
This is the best cleanser I have used in a long time. My skin has never been more clear. I don't have extremely problematic skin but since I started using this, my skin is clear and glowing! I will continue to purchase this!
Jasmin O.
Jasmin O.
This is one of my must have favorite cleansers. It hydrates and can remove the most stubborn mascara ever. I can not be with out it. It's a great price and the foam aspect of it is just everything.
Brooke H.
Brooke H.
Vail , AZ
This product is very good. I like the foaming to use on my face. The smell is very refreshing as well. It leaves my skin feeling clean and fresh. I do think it's a bit overpriced but would use again.
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
I love this product, especially in the cucumber press individuals you can buy for under your eyes. The scent is natural and not too overwhelming. A must buy in the summer and for sensitive skin!