Add a Photo

By PETER THOMAS ROTH
#1320 in Facial Cleansers
Cucumber De-tox™ Foaming Cleanser gently cleanses, purifies and detoxifies skin of impurities and environmental pollutants. Cucumber Extract detoxifies, calms and soothes irritated skin. Sugarcane and Sugar Maple Extracts help encourage cell turnover. Vitamins C and; E nourish and protect against free radical damage as Glycerin and Sodium PCA hydrates. Leaves skin feeling soft, soothed, detoxified and radiant. Sulfate-free, alcohol-free. For all skin types. Cucumber De-Tox Foaming Cleanser
Emily O.
Emily O.

I didn't love this product. The foam did not hold up well enough and I did not feel a significant difference in my skin. It wasn't any better than any other cleanser I've used. I can see where it may be a good addition to someone with very sensitive skin
Donna F.
Donna F.
Aventura, FL

I needed a good face wash for summer time since i enjoy being in the sun! The cucumber provides such a soothing feeling and the smell is amazing! Great product and definitely great for the summer to refresh your skin!
Cassie V.
Cassie V.
Fort Myers, FL

This is my go to cleanser at the moment. I love that it's a foaming cleanser, it deep cleans. It's a very balancing product, removing excess oil and makeup but doesn't leave my skin dry. It smells amazing!
Monica J.
Monica J.

I do like this product a lot. I was looking for something with combination skin and I tend to get random acne break outs so the lady at Ulta recommended this stuff. It smells great and is very lightweight, but I wish it really was all natural. I read a review that said they use green coloring that isn't natural.

Join Now