Peter Thomas Roth Cucumber De-Tox Foaming Cleanser, 6 fl oz uploaded by Rachel D.Peter Thomas Roth Cucumber De-Tox Foaming Cleanser, 6 fl oz uploaded by Imane I.

BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

Cucumber De-tox™ Foaming Cleanser gently cleanses, purifies and detoxifies skin of impurities and environmental pollutants. Cucumber Extract detoxifies, calms and soothes irritated skin. Sugarcane and Sugar Maple Extracts help encourage cell turnover. Vitamins C and; E nourish and protect against free radical damage as Glycerin and Sodium PCA hydrates. Leaves skin feeling soft, soothed, detoxified and radiant. Sulfate-free, alcohol-free. For all skin types. Cucumber De-Tox Foaming Cleanser see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Cassandra C.
San Diego
my face has never felt so clean before when i tell you it removes everything i mean it. it’s a little harsh if you have sensitive skin which i do but i was determined to love this product so stock up on face masks that are hydrating and use a good moisturizer and eye cream. my eyes got very dry after using this for some reason.
Christina C.
Lomita
I like this product. It really proves that you can have an amazing deep clean without feeling like you’re ripping open your skin and rubbing sand on it. It’s gentle and it smells great and I love using it
Tara C.
Clemmons, NC
So far this stuff is great! I have only used it two days but my skin is so much softer than when using my previous cleaner. I usually try to follow it up with a facial mask, sometimes a PTR one, sometimes not. And then with my moisturizer. It smells clean, rinses completely off well and leaves no residue. I love it so far.
Emily S.
Fairfield, CT
This is a nice gentle cleanser.  It did not bother my sensitive skin but I do not think is cleaned my face as well as some other cleansers I own.  I still felt like I had to double cleanse even after using this product.  I would look elsewhere if you need something to remove tough, stubborn makeup.
Stefanie S.
Jacksonville , FL
Love love love love this product it offers so many benefits for your skin and it's amazing definitely recommend to everyone else quality is worth every penny spent amazing so many benefits for your skin and it's amazing definitely recommend to everyone
Victoria O.
Beech grove, IN
Great cleanser that really gets all the dirt and oil off of my face - it is pretty expensive, but it smells great and leaves your face feeling great - I would recommend, but understand for facial cleaner it is pricey!
Gillian D.
Redwood City, CA
Leaves my face clean but still hydrated. Much less drying than other face washes I’ve used and gentle enough for me to use twice a day. I’m on my second bottle of this and will continue to repurchase. I also got my mom hooked on this.
Roopa R.
So I happened by this cleanser that my sister got with her on her visit and I didn't particularly like the smell. I know cucumber isn't appealing to everyone but I still liked it because of how it left my skin feeling afterward. I felt cleaned.... like the skin cleared but not dried up not squaky clean thats associated with soap. So I was glad for the trial but knowing the smell its not something I would buy for myself
Monica J.
I do like this product a lot. I was looking for something with combination skin and I tend to get random acne break outs so the lady at Ulta recommended this stuff. It smells great and is very lightweight, but I wish it really was all natural. I read a review that said they use green coloring that isn't natural.
Heather W.
Cincinnati, OH
This has to be one of the best cleansers I've ever tried! It leaves your skin super balanced and very fresh and soft feeling. Has a light cucumber scent and luxurious foam. Removes all traces of makeup with ease! Peter Thomas Roth has outdone themselves with this one. Will continue to buy until I find something that tops this which I haven't in years!! A favorite for my dry combo skin. Love it!!!