Peter Thomas Roth Cucumber De-tox Foaming Cleanser uploaded by Imane I.Peter Thomas Roth Cucumber De-tox Foaming Cleanser uploaded by Rachel D.

BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

Gently cleanses and purifies skin of impurities and environmental irritants. Cucumber Extract helps calm the appearance of skin while Sugarcane and Sugar Maple Extracts help improve the look of skin dullness. Vitamins C and E provide anti-oxidant benefits while Glycerin and Sodium PCA help provide hydration. Skin is left looking clean, soft, soothed and radiant. Sulfate and alcohol-free. For all skin types.

Cucumber Extract – helps to nourish, hydrate, soothe, calm and de-puff the appearance of skin.

Sugarcane & Sugar Maple Extracts – contain properties that help improve the look of skin dullness.

Glycerin & Sodium PCA – humectants that help soothe and hydrate skin while helping it retain moisture.

Vitamins C & E – provide anti-oxidant benefits.

INGREDIENTS:

WATER/AQUA/EAU, GLYCERIN, SODIUM COCOAMPHOACETATE, LAURYL GLUCOSIDE, BENZOPHENONE-4, PHENYLBENZIMIDAZOLE SULFONIC ACID, DECYL GLUCOSIDE, COCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, CUCUMIS SATIVUS (CUCUMBER) FRUIT EXTRACT, ANANAS SATIVUS (PINEAPPLE) FRUIT EXTRACT, CARICA PAPAYA (PAPAYA) FRUIT EXTRACT, MANGIFERA INDICA (MANGO) FRUIT EXTRACT, CHAMOMILLA RECUTITA (MATRICARIA) FLOWER EXTRACT, SACCHARUM OFFICINARUM (SUGARCANE) EXTRACT, CITRUS AURANTIUM DULCIS (ORANGE) FRUIT EXTRACT, CITRUS LIMON (LEMON) FRUIT EXTRACT, VACCINIUM MYRTILLUS FRUIT/LEAF EXTRACT, ACER SACCHARUM (SUGAR MAPLE) EXTRACT, SALVIA SCLAREA (CLARY) OIL, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, TOCOPHEROL, SODIUM PCA, BHT, LECITHIN, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, PPG-26-BUTETH-26, HYDROGENATED PALM GLYCERIDES CITRATE, PEG-7 GLYCERYL COCOATE, GLYCERYL OLEATE, DISODIUM EDTA, SODIUM CHLORIDE, SODIUM BENZOTRIAZOLYL BUTYLPHENOL SULFONATE, BUTYL METHOXYDIBENZOYLMETHANE, ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE, ETHYLHEXYL SALICYLATE, COCAMIDOPROPYL DIMETHYLAMINE, SODIUM GLYCOLATE, CITRIC ACID, POLYSORBATE 20, COCO-GLUCOSIDE, TRIDECETH-9, SODIUM METHYL COCOYL TAURATE, SODIUM COCOYL GLUTAMATE, SODIUM LAURYL GLUCOSE CARBOXYLATE, PEG-40 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, POTASSIUM SORBATE, SODIUM BENZOATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, FRAGRANCE/PARFUM, YELLOW 5 (CI 19140), GREEN 3 (CI 42053).

Kendra P.
Fort Smith, AR
This stuff is so AMAZING!!! After I wash my face I either spray this on after a long day in the sun or I use the mask and soak it in this and lay down for a good 30min and let my skin soak all the goodness in!!! I also spray a little bit on my face after I apply make up. The smell is amazing and my face is much brighter and not so dull!
Jasmin M.
new carlisle, oh
This is a good product. I do like to layer this cleanser with the mask formulated to use hand in hand. However I feel like it falls a bit short on the cleaning aspect. There is always some aspect of makeup left when I’m finished using this. Other than that I would refer it to anyone.
Kendra H.
Gaffney
I use the cumber detox foaming cleanser a few times a week in conjunction with my other facial products. It has a fresh and cleaning feeling. Would definitely recommend this product and any Peter Thomas Roth products.
Sophia F.
Bronx, NY
I love this cleanser! It doesn’t leave your face feeling stripped or dry. It cleans and moisturizes at the same time. It is pricey, but it’s so worth it! Since the first time I used it I’ve been hooked on it.
Christina C.
Lomita
I like this product. It really proves that you can have an amazing deep clean without feeling like you’re ripping open your skin and rubbing sand on it. It’s gentle and it smells great and I love using it
Amie W.
Calera, AL
Not as impressed wit this cleanser as I am by most PTR products. This was is very gentle and a little calming with is great if you’re sensitive or dry but it won’t deep cleanse the skin in my opinion
Sophia F.
Bronx, NY
Love this cleanser! My skin feels fresh, smooth, and hydrated after using. It’s pricey, but worth it. You can find this product in ulta. The packaging also gives the product an expensive feel.
Tara C.
Clemmons, NC
So far this stuff is great! I have only used it two days but my skin is so much softer than when using my previous cleaner. I usually try to follow it up with a facial mask, sometimes a PTR one, sometimes not. And then with my moisturizer. It smells clean, rinses completely off well and leaves no residue. I love it so far.
Emily S.
Fairfield, CT
This is a nice gentle cleanser.  It did not bother my sensitive skin but I do not think is cleaned my face as well as some other cleansers I own.  I still felt like I had to double cleanse even after using this product.  I would look elsewhere if you need something to remove tough, stubborn makeup.
Amparo P.
Asheville
Stumbled on this product when purchasing the max correction pads and I"m hooked. It's an effective cleanser that rinses clean and leaves my skin feeling refreshed, not too oily, not too dry. I'm a new fan of this product!

back