BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

Peter Thomas Roth’s liquid-to-frozen Cucumber De-Tox De-Puffing Eye Cubes harness the skin-enhancing efficacy of ‘cryotherapy’ (a therapeutic method of lowering skin temperature), to instantly calm, tone, tighten, lift and brighten. By lowering skin’s temperature, blood vessels are forced to constrict, which accelerates the drainage of bag- and dark circle-inducing toxins, fluids and other metabolic wastes, while the cold helps to instantly ‘awaken’ and invigorate both skin and senses. The supercharged version of cucumber slices, these small (but powerful) discs are the perfect way to instantly diminish tell-tale signs of too much fun – or too little shut-eye; just place one ‘cube’ in the accompanying muslin pouch, then gently encircle the eyes to soothe inflammation and ensure you look ‘well rested’, even if you’re not. Shhhh… we won’t tell if you don’t.

• Water/Aqua/Eau, Benzophenone-4, Phenylbenzimidazole Sulfonic Acid, Butylene Glycol, Caffeine, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Oil, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Salvia Sclarea (Clary) Oil, Propylene Glycol, PPG-26-Buteth-26, Sodium Hydroxide, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Trideceth-9, Disodium EDTA, Polysorbate 20, Sodium Benzotriazolyl Butylphenol Sulfonate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Phenoxyethanol, Mica, Fragrance (Parfum), Blue 1 (CI 42090), Yellow 5 (CI 19140)

• Has anyone tried these? Are they worth the splurge?1 Answers
Shannon F.
Warwick, RI
I am a bit of a night owl and work late nights on the computer, which result in tender eyes and horrible under eye puffiness the next day.  Peter Thomas Roth Cucumber Eye-Cubes felt soooo good on my tender eyes. They smelled nice, felt cooling, and gave instant relief. The packaging was nice and represented what was in it well.  They felt even better if you put them in the fridge for a bit before using. I would definitely use them again and recommend them highly.
Jamie H.
Atlanta, GA
Love the luxury of these little guys, but not quite sure they do much more than regular ice cubes would do. They'd be worth packing for a bachelorette weekend or after you've had a long work week- or even a breakup (post-cry face is real, y'all!). Splurge on these when you really want to feel like you're treating yourself but otherwise pass for a daily soothing eye cream.
Becca G.
Bloomington , IN
These are perfect after a long week and you want to relax. These helped my eyes rest. The skin around my eyes become stressed after waking up early, going to bed late, staring at a computer screen all day and the list goes on and on. These help my eyes recuperate from work and life in general. I highly recommend them!
Sandra H.
Inver Grove, MN
I loved these little eye cubes! They were great for de-puffing my eyes, and provided a cooling sensation because of their frozen state. Nice packaging, I bought it at Sephora in the  Peter Thomas Roth Cucumber Detox Kit . I love all of these cooling products. I definitely recommend buying this kit!
Raquel K.
Laredo, TX
Omg this was one of the first products I ever tried from Peter Thomas Roth and it made me fall in love with so many more products. The absolutely de puff my under eye area. I take them on long flights and on vacations. They are so cooling and within a few minutes my eyes are fresh and smooth!
Sabrina T.
I feel like these are fun if you have a lot of time and want to relax. Or these would be better if you wore them to sleep. Otherwise, they kinda cost a bit much for what a normal cold cucumber can do to your eyes... I don't know it's not my favorite product from Roth.
Crystal V.
San Antonio
When I first got this it was a my birthday gift from Sephora. At first I want too sure about it . But I decided I would give it a right and it was amazing . Now I'm a repeat user and I love it !! I would buy it once I run out of it
amanda a.
21 Beechwood Ct
SOOOOOO refreshing !!! i love this product! i wear everytime before i do my makeup to wake up my eyes and it works . i feel it truly rejuvenates my eyes and makes my skin look new ! the packaging is alright but my only complaint
Michelle M.
Midland, TX
I struggle with dark under eye circles and puffiness on a regular basis.  I used this product hoping to see just a little difference.  I actually saw a big difference.  My dark circles were reduced and the puffiness was completely gone.  Will definitely be using this product again.
Nyki Z.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I absolutely loved these wipes! They feel so great on the face and they smell amazing and relaxing! I believe they're super effective and they met my expectations! I would definitely buy them again!
Kristin C.
Philadelphia , TN
Has anyone tried these? Are they worth the splurge?