BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

Janey B.
I ordered this after purchasing and loving the PTR instant mineral SPF and was in no way disappointed by this product either! I am really picky about aerosol/liquid sunscreen because I can't stand the way they smell - however - this formula's scent is barely noticeable.  I  would recommend it to anyone that doesn't like the smell of traditional sunscreens. My only complaint is that mist sunscreens run out pretty fast.
Kira Y.
Seattle
I really like this sunscreen, it does it's job very well!!!! the spray is easy to press down and a nice even mist spray comes out, kindof like hair spray...The only thing that I didn't like is that I ran out of it way to quickly :0 it is also very light, and does not get greasy and oily like some other sunscreens.
arabella a.
Indianapolis
I bought this product this summer for vacation, and I have to say I really did enjoy it! I burn fairly easily, so sunscreen is a big must for me. this product gets to job done and actually makes me skins feel soft. I haven't found it greasy or oily, too, which is always a must!
Esmeralda C.
Phoenix
Super easy application. Nice cool packaging. The scent is unique in that it does not smell like other sun screen products as much and instead carries a more mild scent. Love the light weight formula that makes my face feel less sticky and very light!
Erika J.
Mastic , NY
Great sunscreen! Goes on easily and evenly. It's super lightweight & not sticky or greasy like other sunscreens. A little pricy but a good product for the money. I would definitely recommend it to everyone.
Allie D.
Bellingham
This is a great sunscreen.  It has a fine mist and it works upside down so you can put it on your back.  It is not sticky.  I purchased it through Peter Thomas Roth site.
Ashley B.
Pinson, AL
I loved this sunscreen. A moon baby such as myself has to be able to rely on amazing sunscreen so that I don't look like a lobster. Sunscreen is is so important and this one is not only amazing but luxurious. I will continue to purchase and you should definitely look into purchasing too!
Melanie N.
The only thing better than this product is the PTR powder to go application of the basically the same product. I use it on my face with this product all over my body and it protects without making me breakout like typical sunscreens!
Jasmina A.
Staten Island, NY
Fave sunscreen ever! Not sticky no residue and easy spray application. Very gentle on the skin. Good value for the bottle it lasts a while it's obviously pricey but it's higher end skin care it's to be expected.
Michelle R.
Freehold, NJ
I don't usually use sunscreen but I am getting older and decided it's time. I used this and loved everything about it. It doesn't have that sunscreen smell and really did the job. I usually get burnt on my nose and didn't at all but still got a little tan. Very nice and a gentle product .