BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

Karina M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wish a great product ... I love how leaves your skin and how light it is! I didn't feel that the pores where clogging at all! The price is good for how good the product is! Recommended 100%, I use it every night
Tom M.
This product was really good for my dry skin and the ingredients made my skin feel so smooth and rejuvenating. I kind of wish the packaging was a little more aesthetic and the smell was better, but hey it’s all about how the skin feels at the end of the day.  And this is amazing!
Makenzie S.
Sulphur
Beauty Junkie Expert
Didn't dry out my hair, made me feel super great and I didn't want to return it. Smelled really super good and I bought it from the online site so I didn't know how it was gonna go but I'm so surprised and happy with this purchase I would purchase it again
Jessica C.
Mesa
Beauty Junkie Expert
Got this as a sample once and it worked great! I like how it made me feel! It met my expectations for sure and I was very pleased with the results! It was effective and I'm very happy!! I will be purchasing it again shortly! I'd also recommend it to others!
Brookelynn D.
North Berwick, ME
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this line by Peter Thomas Roth. It can get pricey but so worth it! Especially for the amount of product you get. Not only this line but all the products from this brand are unreal. Do yourself a favor and invest in peter Thomas Roth skincare
cindy T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product not only has cute packaging but it is 100% life changing. The price is good and works perfectly. I would recommend this product to anyone and everyone. I don't se what more one can do to improve this.
Jennifer C.
Spencer, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product has a very nice scent. It's very refreshing when u apply it. I have very sensitive skin unlike with other products that break me out or irritate this one is a keeper
Brittany 👑.
Douglasville, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wonderful product! Always made my skin feel hydrated without it being oily. A little pricey for me, but overall satisfied with the product for being a first time user.
Allie B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this brand. This product was expensive but all of it is. Smells good and I liked it overall. I don't know that I would use it agaib
Olivia M.
Calexico
Beauty Junkie Expert
The smell of this conditioner is heaven! And it left my hair feeling absolutely amazing in just one use my hair felt and looked gorgeous !!