BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

NEW Un-Wrinkle Concealer & Brightener Instantly cover dark circles and brighten the eye area all while minimizing fine lines with our exclusive patent pending Un-Wrinkle® blend of six powerful, active wrinkle relaxing and anti-aging peptides and neuropeptides infused in a creamy concealer and illuminating liquid highlighter! Our exclusive, patent pending Un-Wrinkle® blend of six powerful, active wrinkle relaxing and anti-aging peptides and neuropeptides is infused in a creamy concealer. Instantly covers dark circles and minimizes fine lines to leave a soft, natural finish. Illuminating liquid highlighter is to be applied before concealer to brighten under the eye area. This perfect anti-aging duo diffuses fine lines and eliminates visible signs of fatigue. Key Ingredients : SYN®-AKE SNAP-8 Argireline® SYN®-COLL MatrixylTM 3000 Licorice Root Vitam see more...

• I have wrinkles under my eyes as well as dark circles. I have bee...1 Answers
Azul P.
Paso Robles, CA
I love the color of the product . Hoping on going to the store and buy more it could last longer but the packaging was great but overall it was great .. applying it easy ! I recommend it
Brianda M.
Lancaster, CA
The shades are expectacular . Long lasting and I would highly recommend this to family and friends.
Naz H.
Absolutely love this brand, worth the splurge. If you have darkness this is your solution!
Mayghan C.
This is my favorite color ever! It makes my lips shine and shimmer. It is the best lip gloss I've ever used.
Rachel G.
I love this councilor. It is the perfect shade for me and the highlight is GORGEOUS! It perfectly covers under my eye and the highlighter so naturally brightens and makes my under eye pop. I found a hidden gem when I found this.
maria s.
setubal
The shades are not expectacular . not Long lasting and I wouldnt recommend this to family and friends because the coverage is not there , specially if dark skin pls dont get this it does not blendd !! the price is not as back but still there is other concealers
Mila V.
Amazing concealer and brightener. The shades compliment me so well and I highly recommend it.
Sarah H.
Stockton, CA
I have wrinkles under my eyes as well as dark circles. I have been using a drug store brand hydrating concealer that doesn't offer a lot of coverage. I have heard good things about this product and I love his other skin care products. Will this product cause creasing or overly dry out my under eye area? Does this provide enough coverage?