Peter Thomas Roth Clinical Peel & Reveal Dermal Resurfacer

by Peter Thomas Roth

Polish dead surface skin cells with this Peter Thomas Roth Clinical Peel & Reveal Dermal Resurfacer and reveal smoother, younger looking, radiant and revitalised skin. This Triple action resurfacer helps even skin tone, smooth wrinkles, and clarify skin.

This Peter Thomas Roth Clinical Peel & Reveal Dermal Resurfacer is a powerful and highly effective exfoliating treatment that addresses dull, ageing and congested complexions in three different ways; peels with alpha hydroxy acid, exfoliates with pumpkin enzyme and polishes with aluminum oxide to leave your skin glowing.

Directions of use:

• Apply a thin layer to clean skin.
  • Gently massage in a circular motion with wet fingertips to polish with micro-polishing aluminum oxide powder.
  • Leave on for 3-7 minutes depending on skin sensitivity and let the AHAs and enzymes work.
  • Rinse thoroughly.
  • Use one or two times per week.

Does this really do what it says it will? And has it been harsh on anyone's skin?
Whats this best used for?
Has anyone with cystic acne used it? Does it help with fading scars?
Start your review of Peter Thomas Roth Clinical Peel & Reveal Dermal Resurfacer!
Parma, OH
Decent product. There was a little tingle with this. The smell is just OK. My skin didn’t seem to look that much different after I used it and I was sadly disappointed by that. It is very expensive and I don’t believe there was a change in my skin after I used it. I think there are plenty of other top notch products that I will use in place of this and I wouldn’t recommend the specific product to others.
Tampa, Fl
I don't use this often, because it's intense, but when I do use it I see dramatic results. It can be harsh on the skin and absolutely requires an intense moisturizer. While the price seems high, it will last for a long time because you don't need to use tons and it is not a daily use product.
Wellington, FL
I find that my semisensitive skin can take the full time allotted for this resurfacer. The initial scrub makes this really feel like it's working while it sits for the remainder of the time. My skin looks brighter and feels smoothr when done.
Brookhaven, GA
I am partial to using to peels to exfoliate as opposed to scrubs and this is a great one. Be careful, since it is a peel you want to look out for excessive tingling and always wear sunscreen after.
El Paso, TX
I do like this product but it's not one of my favorites..... it is a high end product but I feel like it's to expensive. It works but it depends on what type of skin you have!
Elkhart
Does what it’s supposed to helps my skin care routine. I have a very small routine I do with very few products. I would recommend this to friends and family. I find to to be gentle for me but could vary for other skin types.
Oceanside , CA
I use this pumpkin peel twice a week right after I cleanse my face with the anti aging gel cleanser. The smell is amazing and it really gets into your pores to clean them out.
Kelseyville, CA
This is a great brand. Thanks to their skin care, my skin has never looked so flawless. I used to suffer with painful cystic acne and this was a very gentle and efficient solution. I would buy again. 10/10
Picayune, MS
1,015 reviews
I have added this to my night time regime, once a week, and I will never look back. It has made my skin so incredibly soft & youthful. It has the lightest most elegant scent & feel on the skin.
Jacksonville , FL
Me encanta este peeling porque puedo sentir el cambio en mi piel cada semana al colocarlo elimina las celulas muertas y le da a la piel un acabo suave y limpio