Peter Thomas Roth Clinical Peel & Reveal Dermal Resurfacer uploaded by Christina M.

BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

Polish dead surface skin cells with this Peter Thomas Roth Clinical Peel & Reveal Dermal Resurfacer and reveal smoother, younger looking, radiant and revitalised skin. This Triple action resurfacer helps even skin tone, smooth wrinkles, and clarify skin.

This Peter Thomas Roth Clinical Peel & Reveal Dermal Resurfacer is a powerful and highly effective exfoliating treatment that addresses dull, ageing and congested complexions in three different ways; peels with alpha hydroxy acid, exfoliates with pumpkin enzyme and polishes with aluminum oxide to leave your skin glowing.

Directions of use:

• Apply a thin layer to clean skin.
  • Gently massage in a circular motion with wet fingertips to polish with micro-polishing aluminum oxide powder.
  • Leave on for 3-7 minutes depending on skin sensitivity and let the AHAs and enzymes work.
  • Rinse thoroughly.
  • Use one or two times per week.

• Does this really do what it says it will? And has it been...1 Answers
  • Whats this best used for? 1 Answers
  • Has anyone with cystic acne used it? Does it help with fa...1 Answers
Jaimee M.
Mooers, NY
This peel felt so amazing while applying. It made my skin feel almost cool. I could tell it was working while wearing it abecause it almost seemed lile I could feel it pulling the stuff out of my face. After taking it off my face felt amazing. It looked so shiny and healthy and was so smooth to the touch. After a few uses my skin looked amazing. A lot of products make my face look healthy and shiny after using but by a few hours my face looks dull again. This product has kept my skin looking healthy and refreshed for weeks. I love the results I'm getting from this.
Roxanne O.
Washington D.C
Loved it! I’ve tried a few products from this brand, and have enjoyed most of them. The price is a bit steep for my liking, but the results are worth it. Not something I’d use more than maybe once a week, or every other week, so it’ll definitely last! All in all, a good product from a great line.
Sophie N.
Saint Paul
I have been searching for a peel to brighten up my skin when it is feeling dull. I purchased this product without doing much research and I have been so impressed! I use this once a week and it makes my skin feel refreshed, soft, and glowing. I look forward to the day that I use it! Another great thing about this peel is that it smells DELICIOUS! My mom, who is 50, also uses this product and says that her skin has felt much more even and bright after just a month of using it. I love this product and would highly recommend it!
Kellie S.
London , KY
I have not tried this particular product but I would live to test it out. I really like other products from this line and would imagine that it works well. These are on the more pricey side so I would probably go with a smaller size to try out.
April P.
Parma, OH
Decent product. There was a little tingle with this. The smell is just OK. My skin didn’t seem to look that much different after I used it and I was sadly disappointed by that. It is very expensive and I don’t believe there was a change in my skin after I used it. I think there are plenty of other top notch products that I will use in place of this and I wouldn’t recommend the specific product to others.
Alexus S.
Kelseyville, CA
This is a great brand. Thanks to their skin care, my skin has never looked so flawless. I used to suffer with painful cystic acne and this was a very gentle and efficient solution. I would buy again. 10/10
Ashley F.
Linden , NC
An absolute fave! The smell is amazing, reminds me so much of fall. I do wish the mask was a little stronger though. Overall it does a good job but could exfoliate a little more.
Brittney S.
Oceanside , CA
I use this pumpkin peel twice a week right after I cleanse my face with the anti aging gel cleanser. The smell is amazing and it really gets into your pores to clean them out.
Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
Monica G.
Gloucester, VA
I never used one of these but my friend just recently did and she said it was kinda burning her in the beginning but in the end it was awesome. First time user I think she will buy again
Katya G.
Laurel, MD
Has anyone with cystic acne used it? Does it help with fading scars?
Alexandria S.
North Haven, CT
Does this really do what it says it will? And has it been harsh on anyone's skin?
Liz C.
Nashua, NH
Whats this best used for?