Peter Thomas Roth Clinical Peel & Reveal Dermal Resurfacer uploaded by Christina M.

BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

Instantly transform the appearance of skin with this intensive, anti-aging resurfacer. Three-in-one: peel with Alpha Hydroxy Acid, exfoliate with Pumpkin Enzyme, and polish with Aluminum Oxide. Reveal smoother, younger looking, radiant and revitalized skin. Triple action dermal resurfacer helps even the appearance of skin tone, smooth the look of fine lines and wrinkles, and clarify skin. This powerful and highly effective exfoliating treatment helps address dull, aging, and congested complexion in three different ways: peels with Alpha Hydroxy Acid, exfoliates with Pumpkin Enzyme and polishes with Aluminum Oxide. Clinical Peel & Reveal Dermal Resurfacer. see more...

• Does this really do what it says it will? And has it been harsh o...1 Answers
  • Whats this best used for? 1 Answers
  • Has anyone with cystic acne used it? Does it help with fading scars?1 Answers
Jaimee M.
Mooers, NY
This peel felt so amazing while applying. It made my skin feel almost cool. I could tell it was working while wearing it abecause it almost seemed lile I could feel it pulling the stuff out of my face. After taking it off my face felt amazing. It looked so shiny and healthy and was so smooth to the touch. After a few uses my skin looked amazing. A lot of products make my face look healthy and shiny after using but by a few hours my face looks dull again. This product has kept my skin looking healthy and refreshed for weeks. I love the results I'm getting from this.
Sophie N.
Saint Paul
I have been searching for a peel to brighten up my skin when it is feeling dull. I purchased this product without doing much research and I have been so impressed! I use this once a week and it makes my skin feel refreshed, soft, and glowing. I look forward to the day that I use it! Another great thing about this peel is that it smells DELICIOUS! My mom, who is 50, also uses this product and says that her skin has felt much more even and bright after just a month of using it. I love this product and would highly recommend it!
Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
Nikki A.
Covington, KY
Makes my skin feel extremely smooth. I like the texture it isn’t too much. I felt a bit dry after. I received it in a subscription bag and enjoyed getting to try it.
C C.
Sacramento, CA
This is the absolute best instant-gratification but also long-term-satisfaction peel I've ever tried. I initially received it as gratis while working at Sephora almost 10 years ago, and its still a beauty staple for me to this day. The pumpkin enzyme gives this peel a fantastic fall scent, which also being an extremely effective brightener. This product is best used sparingly on sensitive skin - I generally use it only when I feel my skin really needs a boost <2 times a month, any more and it gets a bit over worked. This is absolutely one of the products that makes your client scream when they see their face because they can't believe how much of a radical change can happen in just a few moments. LOVE this product!
Marcea B.
Denver, CO
My hormonal breakouts have nothing on this mask.

I picked this up on a whim from Ulta. I wanted something to help with the unevenness of my skin and also really needed an exfoliant for my winter skin. I mean. It's peter Thomas Roth. They always deliver! I use this about once a week to give my skin a boost and glow. I can't stress enough, though, that it's essential to do a patch test to see what your skin sensitivity is AND follow the directions. Always follow up with a serum and moisturizer because your skin is very vulnerable after use.
Subira I.
N Bethesda, MD
My FAVE rapid scrub meets peel meets mask product for days when you need a flash!bang! product that won't tear your skin to bits. I typically apply before getting in the shower, and by the time I'm out, my skin looks and feels less "blah" - without feeling abused. Plus, the pumpkin-y scent is lovely without being all "Pumpkin Spice everything all the time" lol
Yadilsa M.
Brooklyn, NY
This is an amazing chemical peel.

I've suffered from acne on and off for years and I was a picker. This product worked very well for my hyper pigmentation. For me, it actually helped peel my dark spots which is exactly what I needed.

I would absolutely recommend as it does its job well.
Megan S.
Tampa, Fl
I don't use this often, because it's intense, but when I do use it I see dramatic results. It can be harsh on the skin and absolutely requires an intense moisturizer. While the price seems high, it will last for a long time because you don't need to use tons and it is not a daily use product.
Chelsea M.
Saint Louis, MO
I like the occasional peel due to dry skin I tend to build up old skin cells. I'll occasionally throw this on to refresh my face and remove all the dead skin cells. It seems to work rather well. I would recommend this to people who have issues with dead skin cells hanging around.
Katya G.
Laurel, MD
Has anyone with cystic acne used it? Does it help with fading scars?
Alexandria S.
North Haven, CT
Does this really do what it says it will? And has it been harsh on anyone's skin?
Liz C.
Biddeford, ME
Whats this best used for?