Peter Thomas Roth Clinical Peel & Reveal Dermal Resurfacer uploaded by Christina M.

BY PETER THOMAS ROTH #100 in Facial Peels

Instantly transform the appearance of skin with this intensive, anti-aging resurfacer. Three-in-one: peel with Alpha Hydroxy Acid, exfoliate with Pumpkin Enzyme, and polish with Aluminum Oxide. Reveal smoother, younger looking, radiant and revitalized skin. Triple action dermal resurfacer helps even the appearance of skin tone, smooth the look of fine lines and wrinkles, and clarify skin. This powerful and highly effective exfoliating treatment helps address dull, aging, and congested complexion in three different ways: peels with Alpha Hydroxy Acid, exfoliates with Pumpkin Enzyme and polishes with Aluminum Oxide. Clinical Peel & Reveal Dermal Resurfacer. see more...

• Does this really do what it says it will? And has it been harsh o...1 Answers
  • Whats this best used for? 1 Answers
  • Has anyone with cystic acne used it? Does it help with fading scars?1 Answers
Jaimee M.
Mooers, NY
This peel felt so amazing while applying. It made my skin feel almost cool. I could tell it was working while wearing it abecause it almost seemed lile I could feel it pulling the stuff out of my face. After taking it off my face felt amazing. It looked so shiny and healthy and was so smooth to the touch. After a few uses my skin looked amazing. A lot of products make my face look healthy and shiny after using but by a few hours my face looks dull again. This product has kept my skin looking healthy and refreshed for weeks. I love the results I'm getting from this.
Sophie N.
Saint Paul
I have been searching for a peel to brighten up my skin when it is feeling dull. I purchased this product without doing much research and I have been so impressed! I use this once a week and it makes my skin feel refreshed, soft, and glowing. I look forward to the day that I use it! Another great thing about this peel is that it smells DELICIOUS! My mom, who is 50, also uses this product and says that her skin has felt much more even and bright after just a month of using it. I love this product and would highly recommend it!
Kellie S.
London, KY
I have not tried this particular product but I would live to test it out. I really like other products from this line and would imagine that it works well. These are on the more pricey side so I would probably go with a smaller size to try out.
April P.
N Royalton, OH
Decent product. There was a little tingle with this. The smell is just OK. My skin didn’t seem to look that much different after I used it and I was sadly disappointed by that. It is very expensive and I don’t believe there was a change in my skin after I used it. I think there are plenty of other top notch products that I will use in place of this and I wouldn’t recommend the specific product to others.
Alexus S.
Kelseyville, CA
This is a great brand. Thanks to their skin care, my skin has never looked so flawless. I used to suffer with painful cystic acne and this was a very gentle and efficient solution. I would buy again. 10/10
Carrie L.
Picayune, MS
I have added this to my night time regime, once a week, and I will never look back. It has made my skin so incredibly soft & youthful. It has the lightest most elegant scent & feel on the skin.
Monica G.
Gloucester, VA
I never used one of these but my friend just recently did and she said it was kinda burning her in the beginning but in the end it was awesome. First time user I think she will buy again
Brittney S.
Oceanside, CA
I use this pumpkin peel twice a week right after I cleanse my face with the anti aging gel cleanser. The smell is amazing and it really gets into your pores to clean them out.
Kierra W.
Elkhart
Does what it’s supposed to helps my skin care routine. I have a very small routine I do with very few products. I would recommend this to friends and family. I find to to be gentle for me but could vary for other skin types.
Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
Katya G.
Laurel, MD
Has anyone with cystic acne used it? Does it help with fading scars?
Alexandria S.
North Haven, CT
Does this really do what it says it will? And has it been harsh on anyone's skin?
Liz C.
Biddeford, ME
Whats this best used for?