Peter Thomas Roth Clinical Peel & Reveal Dermal Resurfacer uploaded by Christina M.

BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

Instantly transform the appearance of skin with this intensive, anti-aging resurfacer. Three-in-one: peel with Alpha Hydroxy Acid, exfoliate with Pumpkin Enzyme, and polish with Aluminum Oxide. Reveal smoother, younger looking, radiant and revitalized skin. Triple action dermal resurfacer helps even the appearance of skin tone, smooth the look of fine lines and wrinkles, and clarify skin. This powerful and highly effective exfoliating treatment helps address dull, aging, and congested complexion in three different ways: peels with Alpha Hydroxy Acid, exfoliates with Pumpkin Enzyme and polishes with Aluminum Oxide. Clinical Peel & Reveal Dermal Resurfacer. see more...

• Does this really do what it says it will? And has it been harsh o...1 Answers
  • Whats this best used for? 1 Answers
  • Has anyone with cystic acne used it? Does it help with fading scars?1 Answers
Christina M.
When I turned 40 I walked into a Spa and said, HELP! I explained that I needed a WOW product to make my skin look amazing. I also explained that paying for monthly facials, peels, and laser treatments at a spa just wasn't feasible for me. I asked for that one magic product that they could recommend that would show me a difference in my dull skin. I bought Peter Thomas Roth Clinical Peel and Reveal after they all agreed that this was a fantastic product. I LOVE this product, it works, it immediately makes your skin look more youthful, bright and gives you a glow! I have been using it once a week for a couple months and it's worth every penny!
Heather I.
West Palm Beach, FL
I find that my semisensitive skin can take the full time allotted for this resurfacer. The initial scrub makes this really feel like it's working while it sits for the remainder of the time. My skin looks brighter and feels smoothr when done.
Kallie S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Makes my skin look brighter and helps with breakouts. I do have sensitive skin and this doesn't cause redness or irritation.
Kassie D.
This is the best product ever! I love how it takes away all my dead skin and leaves my face baby soft!
Tiffany C.
Jonesboro, Ar
This is a great product!!! I would recommend it to anyone. This is great for the skin as we'll
Sophie N.
Saint Paul
I have been searching for a peel to brighten up my skin when it is feeling dull. I purchased this product without doing much research and I have been so impressed! I use this once a week and it makes my skin feel refreshed, soft, and glowing. I look forward to the day that I use it! Another great thing about this peel is that it smells DELICIOUS! My mom, who is 50, also uses this product and says that her skin has felt much more even and bright after just a month of using it. I love this product and would highly recommend it!
C C.
Sacramento, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the absolute best instant-gratification but also long-term-satisfaction peel I've ever tried. I initially received it as gratis while working at Sephora almost 10 years ago, and its still a beauty staple for me to this day. The pumpkin enzyme gives this peel a fantastic fall scent, which also being an extremely effective brightener. This product is best used sparingly on sensitive skin - I generally use it only when I feel my skin really needs a boost <2 times a month, any more and it gets a bit over worked. This is absolutely one of the products that makes your client scream when they see their face because they can't believe how much of a radical change can happen in just a few moments. LOVE this product!
Marcea B.
denver, co
Beauty Junkie Expert
My hormonal breakouts have nothing on this mask.

I picked this up on a whim from Ulta. I wanted something to help with the unevenness of my skin and also really needed an exfoliant for my winter skin. I mean. It's peter Thomas Roth. They always deliver! I use this about once a week to give my skin a boost and glow. I can't stress enough, though, that it's essential to do a patch test to see what your skin sensitivity is AND follow the directions. Always follow up with a serum and moisturizer because your skin is very vulnerable after use.
Subira I.
N Bethesda, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
My FAVE rapid scrub meets peel meets mask product for days when you need a flash!bang! product that won't tear your skin to bits. I typically apply before getting in the shower, and by the time I'm out, my skin looks and feels less "blah" - without feeling abused. Plus, the pumpkin-y scent is lovely without being all "Pumpkin Spice everything all the time" lol
Yadilsa M.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is an amazing chemical peel.

I've suffered from acne on and off for years and I was a picker. This product worked very well for my hyper pigmentation. For me, it actually helped peel my dark spots which is exactly what I needed.

I would absolutely recommend as it does its job well.
Alexandria S.
North Haven, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this really do what it says it will? And has it been harsh on anyone's skin?
Liz C.
Biddeford, ME
Beauty Junkie Expert
Whats this best used for?
Katya G.
Laurel, MD
Has anyone with cystic acne used it? Does it help with fading scars?