BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

Monica D.
I have super oily acne prone skin, it's very hard for me to find products to halt oil production on my face. This was a good product but did not make a huge difference with the oil on my face. Not something I am thinking about purchasing again anytime soon.
Julianna D.
Pompano Beach
This is an incredible product that really provides a noticeable difference in my skin, especially this time of year in the northern US where the weather is cold and dry. I have sensitive, acne prone skin and did not have any negative impacts to my skin at all, even leaving it on overnight which was a huge relief. I strongly recommend this mask for those with dry skin!
Colie R.
Conway
I bought this product online after seeing many onlie reviews that stated it worked. When receiveing I noticed it had amazing packaging. After using the product I realized it actually worked really well. I have an oily face so it kept me feeling and looking refreshed. It's a bit pricey but worth it.
april g.
Blythe, CA
I love this facial sunscreen it light and it also keeps away any kind of oils because I have combination skin it works really well with my skin type and I've never had any breakouts from it and it never clogs my pores if you're looking for a good facial sunscreen I would give this a shot
Angela G.
I have a serious problem with oily skin! it's so annoying and super hard to control so when I came across this product I crossed my fingers and hoped I'd find my answer and sure enough it's worked wonders! Would recommend this definitely
Alexis I.
Arvin, CA
I was t a big fan from the moment I applied on my skin. I'm pretty disappointed not to mention it's on the pricier side. I was first time user and last. But everyone is different I recommend you give it a try!
Fabiola S.
Bakersfield , CA
I mostly use this as a primer be for applying my foundation it's very gentle on my skin it's more of a higher end product however it did meet my expectations I'm very satisfied I would definitely be repurchasing this item
María L.
Excellent product, especially for oily type skin. The clay is extremely effective and kept my oil/ sebum at bay. I'm glad I could find a sunblock that didn't make my t-zone look greasy. It's definitely worth it.
Denise B.
Old Bridge, NJ
This was my favorite moisturizer. Really controlled the oil, even on hot summer days. Sadly, I don't think they make this anymore because I can't seem to find it anywhere these days...
member-2653374a0
Love this product anything that has oil control especially if it works. Haven't finished the one I have and I'm
Already looking for other things in this brand to add to my daily routine