BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

april g.
april g.
Blythe, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this facial sunscreen it light and it also keeps away any kind of oils because I have combination skin it works really well with my skin type and I've never had any breakouts from it and it never clogs my pores if you're looking for a good facial sunscreen I would give this a shot
Alexis I.
Alexis I.
Arvin, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was t a big fan from the moment I applied on my skin. I'm pretty disappointed not to mention it's on the pricier side. I was first time user and last. But everyone is different I recommend you give it a try!
Fabiola S.
Fabiola S.
Bakersfield , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I mostly use this as a primer be for applying my foundation it's very gentle on my skin it's more of a higher end product however it did meet my expectations I'm very satisfied I would definitely be repurchasing this item
María L.
María L.
Excellent product, especially for oily type skin. The clay is extremely effective and kept my oil/ sebum at bay. I'm glad I could find a sunblock that didn't make my t-zone look greasy. It's definitely worth it.
Kylie D.
Kylie D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This did not help keep my oil production at bay but did a good job at keeping my skin moisturized. Thus was fairly expensive for amount.
Megan M.
Megan M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My everyday go-to unscreen! Between this and the mattifying powder I'm finally getting fewer sunspots on my way to the office.
Mirella T.
Mirella T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Its a great oil control the SPF is not that high . It looks graeat under make-up. I sometimes use it as primer just because it keeps you matte.
Raina W.
Raina W.
Sugar Hill, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just love this brand and I love the way it feels on my face! So natural looking. Definitely purchasing again.
member-2653374a0
member-2653374a0
Love this product anything that has oil control especially if it works. Haven't finished the one I have and I'm
Already looking for other things in this brand to add to my daily routine
Denise B.
Denise B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was my favorite moisturizer. Really controlled the oil, even on hot summer days. Sadly, I don't think they make this anymore because I can't seem to find it anywhere these days...