BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

Stop the shine whilst protecting your skin from the suns harmful rays with Peter Thomas Roth Clini-Matte All Day Oil Control SPF20. This sheer lotion instantly sinks in to eliminate excess oil and reduce the appearance of pores all day long.

Providing all day mattification, Peter Thomas Roth Clini-Matt All Day Oil Control regulates and reduces oil production and controls breakthrough shine for up to 8 hours. With regular use this cutting-edge formulation also helps regulate skin’s oil levels, so your skin becomes more balanced.

Directions of use:

• Apply daily to cleansed skin.

PRODUCT DETAILS

Brand:
  • Peter Thomas Roth
  • Peter Thomas Roth Clini - Matte All Day Oil Control SPF20 50ml

Active Ingredients:
    Octinoxate 7.5%, Avobenzone 2.0%

Other Ingredients:
    Trisiloxane, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Purified Water, Glycerin, C12- 14 Pareth-12, Butylene Glycol, Punica Granatum Extract, Dimethicone, Silica, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Oneothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Root Extract, Sorbitol, Squalane, Yeast Extract, Bambusa Vulgaris Extract, Pisum Sativum (Pea) Extract, Glucosamine Hci, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Polysorbate 60, Isopropylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben, Tetrasodium Edta.

april g.
Blythe, CA
I love this facial sunscreen it light and it also keeps away any kind of oils because I have combination skin it works really well with my skin type and I've never had any breakouts from it and it never clogs my pores if you're looking for a good facial sunscreen I would give this a shot
Faviola S.
Bakersfield , CA
I mostly use this as a primer be for applying my foundation it's very gentle on my skin it's more of a higher end product however it did meet my expectations I'm very satisfied I would definitely be repurchasing this item
María L.
Excellent product, especially for oily type skin. The clay is extremely effective and kept my oil/ sebum at bay. I'm glad I could find a sunblock that didn't make my t-zone look greasy. It's definitely worth it.
Angela G.
I have a serious problem with oily skin! it's so annoying and super hard to control so when I came across this product I crossed my fingers and hoped I'd find my answer and sure enough it's worked wonders! Would recommend this definitely
Colie R.
Conway
I bought this product online after seeing many onlie reviews that stated it worked. When receiveing I noticed it had amazing packaging. After using the product I realized it actually worked really well. I have an oily face so it kept me feeling and looking refreshed. It's a bit pricey but worth it.
Monica D.
I have super oily acne prone skin, it's very hard for me to find products to halt oil production on my face. This was a good product but did not make a huge difference with the oil on my face. Not something I am thinking about purchasing again anytime soon.
Alexis I.
Arvin, CA
I was t a big fan from the moment I applied on my skin. I'm pretty disappointed not to mention it's on the pricier side. I was first time user and last. But everyone is different I recommend you give it a try!
Denise B.
Hackensack, NJ
This was my favorite moisturizer. Really controlled the oil, even on hot summer days. Sadly, I don't think they make this anymore because I can't seem to find it anywhere these days...
member-2653374a0
Love this product anything that has oil control especially if it works. Haven't finished the one I have and I'm
Already looking for other things in this brand to add to my daily routine
Julianna D.
Pompano Beach
This is an incredible product that really provides a noticeable difference in my skin, especially this time of year in the northern US where the weather is cold and dry. I have sensitive, acne prone skin and did not have any negative impacts to my skin at all, even leaving it on overnight which was a huge relief. I strongly recommend this mask for those with dry skin!