BY PETER THOMAS ROTH #59 in Facial Peels

Gentle, exfoliating, non chemical enzyme treatment. Used as directed with steam, this peel helps dissolve dead skin cells and softens impactions in the follicle, making extractions easier.

Anna L.
Suwanee, GA
Absolutely obsessed with the entire line!!!! I wish the price wasn't so high... but it's so very worth it. I typically order this through Dermstor.com....and I've found it on Amazon as well. The brand is amazing...I've tried a good bit of their products and they all have met or exceeded my expectations. This product included. I'm about to be 31 with an extremely stressful job in an ICU as a nurse...I work 13 hour shifts, get very little sleep, could use some better overall nutrition and in the summer I'm a beach bum sun worshiper...and engine who sees me even with no makeup on would swear to you I couldn't possibly be a day past my mid 20's.
Karelanne L.
Knoxville, TN
This is one of the gentlest and most effective exfoliants I have ever used. It makes extractions easy and leaves the skin clean and ready receive hydrating or skin specific penetrating products... Love this peel!! I highly suggest it to everyone!
Taylor 🌹.
Sarasota, FL
Chamomile is very great ingredient for skin care. This product is very gentle and for my first time using I am shocked on how wonderful it is. I bought this product from Sephora and I recommend this product to others.
Felice E.
Marksville
Left my face feeling nice and soft.  I'm a huge fan of any of his products.  His products fall in the affordable but works category.   So your not paying a fortune but your getting great products.  Any of his facial peels or retinol pads are great!  Try purchasing a sampler first.
Alexandra M.
Such an amazing product. It left my skin feeling soft and brand new! I’m definitely going to purchase this product again. I highly recommend this product, it never disappoints!
Michelle L.
I love this peel so much and it's great for sensitive skin. I like to do a steam shower before use to open up my pores and then apply the peel. It is a very gentle peel that doesn't irritate my skin. I also really like the scent.
Keisha D.
Kearns, UT
I really enjoyed his i received as a sample of left my skin feeling refreshed and alive. I wish i had more to try to see how it works in the long run it’s a little pricy but I’m sure it’s worth it
Claudia C.
San Diego, CA
I had been intrigued to try this peel considering it is advertives as chamomille and not like an acids peel or anything like that. I dont consider my face to be sensitive in the aspect of breakouts if something doesnt work, but my skin gets bery easily red if only temporarily even with touch. So i was curious to try this to see if it would be like a gentler alternative and so far i am really enjoying it! It leaves my skin soft afterwards and clear! Taking one star because personally on my skin i dont see much difference in results between this and other peels and PTR line is on the pricier side
Sydney C.
Henderson, NV
Chamomile is filled with nutrients in our tea bags so not try it on our faces?! While this peel was a little but on the pricier side, I decided to give it a go after watching some skin care reviews, reading some reviews, and doing research on peels itself. I suffer from eczema and have two patches on my face so while it's crucial to keep my skin moisturized at all times - it's also crucial for me to do peels to click refresh on my face. I found this peel to not be too harsh - but it did leave my face a little red after washing the product off - which is totally normal! I would recommend this product to anyone looking for a good peel in between facials!
Paola R.
Peter Thomas Roth makes thee best face mask! I love them all! Every single one of them makes my skin feel soooo good after. One of my favorites is the 24k and he rose scented one. They can be pricey but I think they are overall good! They sell a sample pack at Ulta and Sephora where they have several PTR face mask for like $25. You can't beat it!
Marjorie W.
Ann Arbor, MI
Is this product still being sold? I cannot find it on the PTR site or sephora.
Nikki S.
I would love to try rhis brand but its so damn expensive! Is it worth it ? Is it kind to sensitive skin?
Jana K.
Austin, TX
Will this help with acne scars?
Nicky H.
During the use of this product or even after, have you noticed that the deepest black heads had pulled to the top? Did everything come out? How did your skin feel?

back